Nono vs Android 18

Topic started by KingOfAsh on June 17, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

It's rare that I make a Dragon Ball Z thread, but I have now. Nono from Diebuster vs Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z. I'm wondering which young robot woman is the strongest.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Nono is a casual planet buster, did 18 show that kind of destructive power?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,474 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@bigz007: nope but Frieza blew up a planet with one finger.

18>>>>>>>>>First form Frieza.

@DBZ_universe: I know 18 is hella strong, but that alone doesn't make her a planet buster.

@bigz007: Characters in DBZ in the Cell arc could planet bust with ease.

Vegeta in the saiyan saga could planet bust, 18 has much more powerful KI than Saiyan saga Vegeta. 18 is indeed a multi planet buster even if she did not show it.

Is like saying Goku is not a planet buster cause he never showed it.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe: I know 18 is hella strong, but that alone doesn't make her a planet buster.

You're missing the point.

It should be clear to you that 18 is much stronger than Frieza going by the fact that she manhandled a ssj Vegeta with ease.

In all honesty I don't actually think 18 is taking this going from what I usually hear about Nono, but to me it seems like you're almost downplaying 18 here.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nono also contained a black hole/second Big Bang and destroyed a 30,000km Space Monster by kicking it.

@GoodGamerSambo: exactly.

She also broke the sword that cut Frieza into pieces.

@DBZ_universe: @GoodGamerSambo:

I'm not downplaying anyone. Let me just try to make my point throw comparison. If you ever watched a soccer game (or any other sport for that matter), than you must have seen that 3rd league team can beat 1st league team. Doesn't matter what the reasons are, it can happen.

With your kind of logic, if that 3rd league team beats 1st league team they will automatically be transformed to 1st league because they are better and every feat that 1st league team has made so far becomes automatically part of that 3rd league team feats.

I think that kind of logic is false.

I'm not asking for you to agree with me, I'm just asking to think about it. It is wrong to assume something that is not shown.

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@bigz007: that is a bad example. think more of a bodybuilder against a skinny guy in a weightlifting contest. its obvious that the bodybuilder can lift more.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@bigz007: This is DBZ you can't really use a warped ABC logic like your example. If I use the power levels for example, Frieza with the power level of 530,000 can planet bust then why can't Goku with the power level of 3,000,000 even though he hasn't shown the said feat?

Power scaling is more like this:  I can lift a rock, you can lift a car and Superman can lift a planet, Superman can lift both a car and rock too because he is stronger than me who lifted a rock and you who lifted a car.  See how it works?

You are just thinking DBZ_Universe and GGS are using the classic: A > B, B > C and C > A with your soccer example. But that's not truly powerscaling.

@othus12 said:

@bigz007: that is a bad example. think more of a bodybuilder against a skinny guy in a weightlifting contest. its obvious that the bodybuilder can lift more.

Good example.

@othus12: @SpeedForceSpider:

Indeed 18 power level is beyond Frieza but did you ever think that hers power is manifested differently than just brute planet destroying?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007 said:

Indeed 18 power level is beyond Frieza but did you ever think that hers power is manifested differently than just brute planet destroying?

18 is faster stronger and better in every aspect if compared to frieza, her powerlevel is also obviously bigger, btw it also depends on the attack potency

@eddz99 said:

@bigz007 said:

18 is faster stronger and better in every aspect if compared to frieza, her powerlevel is also obviously bigger, btw it also depends on the attack potency

Just because she is hyped as better doesn't make her better in every single aspect.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007 said:

@eddz99 said:

@bigz007 said:

Just because she is hyped as better doesn't make her better in every single aspect.

Well, she did kick the ass of vegeta which was stated to be stronger than 100% healed ssj goku which is stronger than newly ssj goku who is heavily injured which is muuuuuuuuuuch stronger than frieza base form who is at 500,000 so...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

From what I've heard, I'm tilting toward Nono.

Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Having seen Diebuster, I believe Nono has this match in the bag. Far greater speed and I don't picture 18 surviving any black holes that Nono conjures up.

Post by Sonata (35,179 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

I'm also leaning towards Nono in a stomp.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,628 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Nono goes all INAZUMA KICK!!! and puff 18 is dead like disco music

Yeah Nono wins, I heard she can make black holes!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel