Nobel Gundam Vs Unit-02

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on March 21, 2013. Last post by hitsusatsu11 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Future Century (G Gundam) At Its Prime
From Future Century (G Gundam) At Its Prime

Vs

From Evangelion (At Its Prime)
From Evangelion (At Its Prime)

- Both are bloodlust

- No PIS or CIS

- Win by KO or Death

- No prep time

- Their size is equal

- No knowledge

- Standard equipment and pilots

- Both have max and unlimited power

- No A.T. Field or Berserker Mode

- They start the fight about fifty feet apart from each other

- The fight take place on a empty file island

Who will win?

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The way the battle is set up, (size =, no A.T field) the gundam wins.

If going all out then Asuka stomps.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Nobel Gundam wins, better controls, better fighter/pilot. Doesnt have a tactical weakpoint in it's back

Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Let's break down the fighters:

Noble Gundam- Mobile Trace System gives the Gundam better mobility and reaction speed as it reacts to the movements of its pilot, said pilot (Allenby) being a trained fighter who is no slouch in combat. Seems to lack effective options for ranged combat, being limited to mid-range at best with its weapons (vulcan guns and beam ribbon).

Eva-02- Automatic rifle gives it the best ranged option for this fight and despite banning of AT Field, armor is quite durable (took a heavy assault from military forces while deactivated during End of Eva). However, it carries a major weakness in its umbilical cord power supply where when severed, the Eva only gets several minutes of operating time before it shuts down.

My prognosis: Noble Gundam can win the battle by targeting Eva-02's cable and dragging the battle out until the power in the unit's battery runs out, the dragging out not being a problem thanks to Noble Gundam's better mobility.

@Dream said:

However, it carries a major weakness in its umbilical cord power supply where when severed, the Eva only gets several minutes of operating time before it shuts down.

Na man

- Both have max and unlimited power

Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@hitsusatsu11: Still in Noble Gundam's favor thanks to superior mobility and a better fighter. The only possible issue would be the armor of Eva-02, as I don't picture the automatic rifle being of use to Asuka thanks to Allenby's superhuman attributes controlling Noble Gundam and the prog knife doesn't have very good range compared to Noble Gundam's vulcan guns and beam ribbon. If Allenby can't hack through Eva-02's armor, she can at least knock around the unit to incapacitate Asuka within the mecha's cockpit.

@Dream: Yes I agree. If restrictions were off however then I don't think the Noble Gundam stands a chance.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel