Nintendo Vs. Capcom

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Who would win in a battle between the stars of Nintendo and Capcom. Characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog and Metal Gear Solid can help out nintendo. Make match-ups and explain why each set gets that outcome. Battles are to K.O. or Death.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Either Vergil, Dante, Ryu, or Akuma could solo.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Capcom includes Darkstalkers. Darkstalkers has guys like this-

Don't forget:

Oh  I haven't. I was just trying to be nice about it. I mean, A-class Pyron who melts planets vs High S-Class Jedah who teleports dimensions and treats Pyron like a little bitch.

@ReiKai: Fair deuce. Just wanted to crush any hope of Nintendo having even a tiny chance.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Giygas takes it for Nintendo being a confirmed universe buster and all. Without Giygas though, Nintendo doesn't stand a chance. Top -tier Capcom verses like Okami, Darkstalkers, and Asura's Wrath which are capable of star level destruction and ftl speeds dwarf any Nintendo series in power.
Berial in Darkstalker's lore could break dimensions easily and was causing the dissolution of a dimension from firing a warning shot at Dimitri. Berial was so powerful he had to keep four of his arms sealed to keep from destroying Makai.
@ReiKai: How large is the Makai dimension? 
The Makai realm is a universe. Capcom also has tons and tons of games. Which also includes the Breath of Fire series that has Deities (Myria and Deus said to have created the world/universe with the dragon god Ladon. BoF3 Dragon Prince Ryu beats Myria). Capcom also has the Vs. series of games with Marvel, which has figures like Galactus in it and Thanos w/IG. Then we have things like Okami and Asura's Wrath.
@ReiKai: According to this Maki is only several times larger than all of Earth's continents. I would like to see your source. I'm not familiar with Breath of Fire but can they actually use universe level techs in combat? And Galactus and Thanos are not Capcom characters, there from Marvel. Also, Okami annd Asura's Wrath are no where near universe level or even galaxy for that matter.
Okami, the wolf, is the supreme sun goddess Ameterasu and the whole thing is basically about you warping and controlling the world around you. And I know Big G and co are Marvel Characters, however they have been published in a Capcom game. Can't see why Sonic is up in Nintendo when he was made by Sega, can you?

As for Makai, I have a sourcebook. Buried in my room somewhere. Wish I could find it. Had great artwork and told a lot of the History of the Darkstalker's series, including cover art of the Manga series and a lot of info on the characters.

And btw the source you're using says Several Hundred Times the size of the Earth, not just several times. And it also says the actual size is indeterminable
@ReiKai: I've played through Okami two times. Nothing in there suggest that Amy capable of universe level anything.  Sonic is in this battle because the OP says so and nothing else. Galactus and Thanos are not Capcom made characters, there simply in a crossverse game that isn't in anyway canon. And for your sourcebook can you post a scan of it saying Makai is a universe? I'm not going to simply take your word for it. By the way, my bad, it does say several hundred times larger  but of all Earth's continents not  Earth. Even though, it still wouldn't even be comparable to Jupiter. 
All Earth's continents together = Pangea (aka Super-continent). Multiply several hundred times + Oceans of incalculable size (meaning infinite). It's essentially a planar domain stretching on infinitely in all directions.

Besides, your source is a wiki page. I was going by what I read in the Darkstalker's Graphic File, which is actually licensed and published by Capcom.
@ReiKai: Where are you getting incalculable/infinite oceans from? And why don't you just post a scan if it says it in the Graphic File?
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

verse fights are forbidden.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this is going to get locked

Post by DBZ_universe (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

I choose Capcom because of Resident Evil and because of Rebecca Chambers!!!

but seriously I would give it to Nintendo..... They got Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Arceus ect... also Mario with the White Tanooki is unstoppable..

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

but seriously I would give it to Nintendo..... They got Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Arceus ect... also Mario with the White Tanooki is unstoppable..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Indeed...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel