Nintendo Ultimate Showdown

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Aug. 25, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

You can also find this topic on Comic Vine...

Mario - Super Mario series
Luigi - Super Mario series
Samus - Metroid series
Bowser - Super Mario Series
Wario - Warioland and Warioware games
Donkeykong - Donkey kong game series
Diddy Kong - Donkey Kong game series
Yoshi - Super Mario Series  
Pikachu - Pokemon series
Ness - Earthbound aka MOTHER series
Marth - Fire Emblem 
Roy - Fire Emblem
Kirby - Kirby games and anime series
Megaman - Classic Megaman series
Simmon Belmont - Castlevania series
Soma Cruz - CastleVania series
Isaac - Golden Sun
Felix - Golden Sun
Kid Icarus - ...Kid Icarus
Link - Legend of Zelda series
Dedede - Kirby anime and Game series
Ganondorf - Legend of Zelda series 
Captain Falcon - F-Zero series (anime and games)
Fox McCloud - Star Fox

That's it, most of the Nintendo known characters will fight  to see who reigns supreme! Who will lose and who will win? Who is the most powerful herp/villain from Nintendo on the list?
Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Maybe Kirby? lol half these characters I dont even know.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Mario, he is the Superman of Nintendo.
Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Of the group in this match, I say Ganondorf has the best chance at victory. He has very powerful magical abilities which gives him the potential to inflict area-wide battle damage to either multiple opponents or the battle terrain itself, potential that could only be matched by Pikachu. He has the ability to fly which would make it very difficult for most foes to land any attacks on him and having the Triforce of Power on him gives him nigh-immortality meaning conventional attacks won't be inflicting harm upon him and even if killed by a great enough power, he won't be dead for long. Having the Triforce of Courage on him, Link would be one of the few capable opponents in this match who could incapacitate Ganondorf which won't exactly be a walk in the park.
Isaac and Felix can do this:

Sending the oponent to the Sun:

Just to show what they can do.

And I dont see something that special on Ganondorph, I mean, Theres Kirby, Captain Falcon etc on this list...
@RadiantTheLight:  Kirby can fly, but he's very dependent on copying the abilities of his foes to gain any sort of edge. I haven't seen anything too significant that would make Captain Falcon a match for Ganondorf beyond the use of game mechanics mellowing out abilities. As for the Golden Sun characters, prep time for magic and summons would be hazardous for them in this match with multiple foes trying to take them out, even with how grand they are.
@Dream said:
" @RadiantTheLight:  Kirby can fly, but he's very dependent on copying the abilities of his foes to gain any sort of edge. I haven't seen anything too significant that would make Captain Falcon a match for Ganondorf beyond the use of game mechanics mellowing out abilities. As for the Golden Sun characters, prep time for magic and summons would be hazardous for them in this match with multiple foes trying to take them out, even with how grand they are. "
Prep time? You say that becouse it's an RPG or becouse you think that it takes lot of time for the to summon or to use psynergy?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kirby
@RadiantTheLight:  The assumption it takes time for the characters to prep their magic and summons.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight:  Buy the newest Super Smash Bro's that's more worth your time :P lol
@Kelleth said:
" @RadiantTheLight:  Buy the newest Super Smash Bro's that's more worth your time :P lol "
I dont feel like plaiyng Mario games.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
golden sun gang would own
@RadiantTheLight:  Well you do seem to like it seeing how you made a thread about it :P
@Kelleth said:
" @RadiantTheLight:  Well you do seem to like it seeing how you made a thread about it :P "
Well, I liked Suoer Mario Brothers and Super Mario World games, I also like Mario Brothers Super Star Saga, but I really dont feel plaiyng it anymore

I'm more into RPGs now, and not Mario RPGs, real RPGs.
@RadiantTheLight:  ? Super Smash Bro's aint an RPG but very much like this thread a fighting game franchise, can't believe you never heard of it :P

@Kelleth said:
" @RadiantTheLight:  ? Super Smash Bro's aint an RPG but very much like this thread a fighting game franchise, can't believe you never heard of it :P

"
SSBB is not technicaly a Supermario Game.
@RadiantTheLight:  yeah i never said it was you however did.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel