Nine Tailed Naruto vs Blackbeard

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 18, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

yeah blackbeard wins, naruto would whoop luffy, but teach is too much.

Fixed for you buddy.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@All_StarSupes said:

Naruto could easily BFR BB, but the OP states that you can only win via killing the opponent, that may be a problem for Naruto.

Naruto has never shown the ability to BFR anything nor the feats to do so.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto can toss 100+ ton Bijuus around like toys but he can't BFR BB who weighs about 300-400 Kgs?

Post by taichokage (12,468 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
No he can't. Hundreds of ton level strength is not enough to BFR. Throwing a few hundred meters isn't BFR. But BB can quake punch with enough force to split an island and he has black hole. He's the one who can BFR to some degree.

A few hundred metres??? In Sage mode he threw the summon so high it took four pages of legitimate fighting, summoning and preparing jutsus, before it came down. The summons would only weigh 40-50 tons max, but that's significantly more than a guy who weighs less than half a tonne.

Online Now
I'm just saying I don't think it's nearly enough to be considered BFR. Even if it were, h2h is not a good idea for Naruto. Blackbeard can quake him point blank or use kurozu and give Naruto a taste of his own strength.

Blackbeard isn't quick on the draw though, remember Luffy and Magellan both got the jump on him, and neither of them can compare to current Naruto's speed.

Online Now
Definitely not Magellan, but Luffy maybe. And both instances were before he acquired the Gura Gura no mi. But I'm not denying that Teach isn't fast. All the same BFR doesn't really count for this fight but even if it did, I don't know if tossing him a couple miles will do the trick. The quakes have a massive range.

Luffy got the jump on him in the Imperial down arc, and Luffy back then was no where near Narutos current speed. And Naruto was creating shockwaves with a wave of his hand when he was in four tail mini kyuubi mode, he's massively stronger now. I think Naruto is too underrated on here, no doubt BB could beat regular Naruto with his eyes closed but I think current Naruto/Kurama is a step too far, even for BB.

Online Now
Not all shockwaves are equal. Yes that particular feat has stuck with me ever since I saw it. But as I said not all shockwaves are the same. Sengoku's shockwave isn't brute strength it's arguably his main ability and it had such power that it stalemated a quake. I mean even Grimmjow let off a shockwave when he released. It doesn't mean it's anywhere near as strong as Sengoku's.

Yes, but the shockwave with a single wave of the hand was in a vastly weaker form. Naruto/Kurama was able to knock down the Bijuu by just letting out a roar. BB is durable against physical attacks, but he can be sliced just like WB did to him in the war, and given that Naruto's moveset is based on wind related attacks that could be another advantage he has.

Online Now
True, but Blackbeard has tanked cutting attacks like a boss. He handles Whitebeard's bisento attack and Ace's double fire lance. Really we haven't seen exactly what will put Blackbeard down yet since he always either wins his fights or they are ended early. But perhaps his strongest stat is his incredible resilience. He has taken all kinds of damage and is injured in every battle he gets in but never falls. The exception was Whitebeard but that's because it was Whigebeard. He still managed to survive the bisento slash and immediately after a quake directly on his head and shortly after that, a shockwave from Sengoku. Showing he can take heavy damage of various types (sharp, crushing and force) and still go strong.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel