Nine tail fox vs Golden Oozaru

Topic started by Morita_Shunsuke on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Nine tails fox
Nine tails fox
Golden oozaru
Golden oozaru
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Probably Golden Oozaru because, we get back to the whole 'DBZ characters after the Freiza saga could blow up earth if they wanted to' but if it was 9 Tails Fox VS a standard Oozaru, Nine Tails Fox would prolly win.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Golden Ooozaru
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Golden Oozaru would beat Nine tailed fox in this battle without any problems.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Golden Oozaru curbstops. normal Oozaru can beat the nine tail fox he cant even destroy a village
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7

NINE TAILS PURELY BECAUSE EVERYONES AGAINST HIM , GOTTA BRING CHANGE.

Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Rain_Man said:
"

NINE TAILS PURELY BECAUSE EVERYONES AGAINST HIM , GOTTA BRING CHANGE.

"
everyone is against him cus he cant win
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
true...Nine Tails fox can't beat enough people to even have a chance when facing basic major power houses
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yep, give it to G-Oozaru

Kyuubi is just a farce
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I know this thread is very old but; LMFAO really, what were they thinking?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47605 said:

"I know this thread is very old but; LMFAO really, what were they thinking? "

It depends, all we have here is a generic Golden Oozaru. It's not Goku, its not Vegeta, it's nobody.  
Now if it was just your standard saiyan that ruins entire worlds I could see how GO wins, but as a general bland opponent with no other information other then being big scary golden ape I am unsure if I should call it the winner.

Thats my possible 2 cents from seeing this thread with a very non specific OP.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Hellos said:
" @JThree47605 said:

"I know this thread is very old but; LMFAO really, what were they thinking? "

It depends, all we have here is a generic Golden Oozaru. It's not Goku, its not Vegeta, it's nobody.  Now if it was just your standard saiyan that ruins entire worlds I could see how GO wins, but as a general bland opponent with no other information other then being big scary golden ape I am unsure if I should call it the winner.
To attain the level of golden Oozaru (naturally) you would need to be >>>>>>> ssj3. To even qualify to be a SSJ1 you would need to be at least Goku's level when he fought Frieza. That's more then enough to defeat it.
However, Any saiyan after the Oozaru transformation should be strong enough to defeat the nine tail fox.  Even if we took a bottom tier saiyan like Raditz (someone who could already defeat the 9TF on his own) and used the multiplication of the golden oozaru on him, he would become more then 400 times stronger then he was before  (ssj1 = 50 ssj2= 100 ssj3 = 400) He would be close to Frieza's (final form) level in that state  

@JThree47605 said:
" I know this thread is very old but; LMFAO really, what were they thinking? "

Basically? Before hitsu launched his "DBZ respect campaign" the DBZ verse was our butt monkey like it is over at comicvine now.  (which is funny, because in those days Goku was treated like a god over there)
I remember a thread that put 100 Saibamen up against pre time skip naruto. Naruto won....
Post by taichokage (12,914 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: exactly. But even a normal oozaru = 10x base saiyan. Raditz was stated as weak by Nappa (he was 4x weaker than Nappa) and his power lvl is 1000. x10 it would be 10,000 which is above planet buster lvl. But heck even base Raditz is moon buster lvl be he was a fairly average saiyan. What I'm getting at is that even a normal oozaru could take on the whole narutoverse. Also to achieve the level of golden oozaru you have to be at least ssj3 lvl which is why Goku alone achieved this form. Goku golden oozaru is probably around galaxy buster lvl no joke or probably much higher. I mean his base form busted a dimension and beat cell and frieza together. This is possibly the most one sided match up on animevice or rather one of the most ignorant.
@rein said:
"To attain the level of golden Oozaru (naturally) you would need to be >>>>>>> ssj3. To even qualify to be a SSJ1 you would need to be at least Goku's level when he fought Frieza. That's more then enough to defeat it.
However, Any saiyan after the Oozaru transformation should be strong enough to defeat the nine tail fox.  Even if we took a bottom tier saiyan like Raditz (someone who could already defeat the 9TF on his own) and used the multiplication of the golden oozaru on him, he would become more then 400 times stronger then he was before  (ssj1 = 50 ssj2= 100 ssj3 = 400) He would be close to Frieza's (final form) level in that state   
 "

If thats correct it stomps this fight into infinity. 
As for Raditz, that was my point. If it's someone that powerful going through the transformation it's going to walk all over the Fox that won't be able to hurt it.
@taichokage said:

" @rein: exactly. But even a normal oozaru = 10x base saiyan. Raditz was stated as weak by Nappa (he was 4x weaker than Nappa) and his power lvl is 1000. x10 it would be 10,000 which is above planet buster lvl. But heck even base Raditz is moon buster lvl be he was a fairly average saiyan. What I'm getting at is that even a normal oozaru could take on the whole narutoverse. Also to achieve the level of golden oozaru you have to be at least ssj3 lvl which is why Goku alone achieved this form. Goku golden oozaru is probably around galaxy buster lvl no joke or probably much higher. I mean his base form busted a dimension and beat cell and frieza together. This is possibly the most one sided match up on animevice or rather one of the most ignorant."

I'll disagree, not only do you have characters that it can simply not be harmed, but characters that BFR him or enough of him to kill him.  
Bar it being some of that royal blood saiyan Oozaru it's just going to mindlessly blow things up, which likely take care of itself when someone capable of harming him comes it way. 

His dimension bust "Light up a galaxy" was the term used I believe, I wouldn't have a clue what character was implying, much less does he have the feats to say he was a galaxy buster, mainly because such an act would likely kill Goku in this apeform.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
When Goku first turned Oozaru in the first arc of DB, with a plv. of 100 he could destroy the kyuubi or juubi. 
Post by Nirvana (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Oozaru
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Golden Oozaru is superior to Goku Super Saiyan 3. Nine tail is completely destroyed. Any character from Dragon Ball (manga first 16 volumes) can defeat the best characters in Naruto Shippuunden.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The Nine Tailed Demon Fox would get its face caved in.  

ND
@comicfanforever said:

"Golden Oozaru is superior to Goku Super Saiyan 3. Nine tail is completely destroyed. Any character from Dragon Ball (manga first 16 volumes) can defeat the best characters in Naruto Shippuunden.    "

Bulma can beat the best characters in Naruto Shippuden? How bout the Referee with awsome hair? Turtle? There were quite a few characters that weren't super human in Dragon Ball making this a gross exaggeration.
I think the guy from the Ramen shop in the Leaf could take them both down, by tossing boiling hot ramen on them.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel