@cfatalis: Oh, did you saw CSR? Or maybe you did also read the novels?
Nina fought a monster so huge it made the city of Grendan look like a shoe in comparison. Perhaps she didn't win, just stalled Durindana for a while until the others found its weakness.
Few bits of information on Nina:
- Has the power of the vengeful Electronic Spirit (Haikizoku), one of the same beings that makes the spider-like legs of each city in CSR move. Aside from other powers.
- Has two enlarged batons that had been made indestructible and able to withstand Nina's massive energy output.
- Possess two important techniques: Gongoukei and Raijin
- Gongoukei is a defensive ability which negates the enemy's attack with an opposing blast of energy. It requires great timing and precision.
- Raijin is an offensive power which increases Nina's speed and attack power drastically while also surrounding her in an aura of lightning. It's usually like a straight headlong rush against the enemy.
- On her own power Nina used Raijin to send a giant's head flying at circa Mach 7 velocity. Raijin also allowed her to keep up with high tier combatants in her verse, all of them are easily hypersonic.
- With the Haikizoku's power Nina used Raijin to drill through several kilometers of flesh, hide and scales in a single bullrush. The hole she made was large enough for Sharnid to escape through it, despite the monster's insane regeneration speed. She also reached the nearest city (Zuellni) with the same charge before she realized it.
- Can anticipate lightning strikes and dodge them in the last minute.
- Able channel electricity through her weapons to shock the enemy. Said attack was strong enough to cover the entire body of the massive Durindana and make it howl out in pain. One of the defensive mechanisms of the said Durindana was to cover it entire body in electricity via calling colossal pillars of lightning. Yet Nina's attack was even stronger.
As you can see she's pretty much a monster.
@willyvereb: Reverse, I didn't watch CSR, instead I read the novel because i was curious and have nothing to do back then.Well Hakizoku is the only reason nina can keep up with the like of Layfon or well Luckens, and apparently your name is now on OBD wiki... Nina should be able to win against Kyuubi since she face off with Durin...
@cfatalis: Apparently, Layfon is still stronger than Nina. Her raw power and potential is greater but Layfon tops her in sheer skill and range of techniques. He was also pretty monstrous in the latest novel. Too bad that according to the spoilers we have to wait till Volume 18 to see him in awesome action again.
Also, Nina is going to get more power-ups and honestly, according to the spoilers from Regios Crusade, she is going to need every last bit of it.
Yeah, I'm a kind of regular on the OBD. Also unsurprisingly the person who introduced CSR to the site.
@cfatalis: Well, I knew exactly 3 people who were aware of the anime series. The light novel on the other hand was technically unknown.
Too bad because I think CSR has one of the best choreographed fights in written fiction. Not saying it's masterpiece but still has its awesome moments.