Nightmare vs Sasuke (Pre-MS)

Topic started by ohgodwhy on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Nightmare vs Pre-MS Sasuke

Sasuke has all abilities that he had during the Itachi fight

No genjutsu

No mindfuck

Speed can be made equal but I'm fairly sure both are pretty much super sonic+, Sasuke's not shown to be anything faster than this and Nightmare via powerscaling.

Who wins?

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Some info on Nightmare? I never gave SC the slightest chance.

You're a 3D fighting game and want to get my attention? It's like a gypsy is trying to seduce Hitler, not gonna end well.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Lol, well he's pretty powerful. He's been shown to summon lightening, he uses it in a few of his moves although it's nowhere near the level of Kirin. He can generate giant shockwaves and he easily took out an entire legion/army of soldiers by himself. He's easily a bullet timer, most of the SC cast are (Mitsurugi was shown to be able to dodge rifle round in Soul Blade and Ivy dodged Cervantes bullets from close range). In the SC4 opening he can generate fire, hot enough to stop Siegfried from freezing over an entire tower and to create a giant flame on top of the tower.

3 mins in.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ah Soul Calibur. One of the best fighting games I've played. Yeah uh Sasuke destroys.

Post by Stingerrain (452 posts) See mini bio Level 10

With speed equalized I honestly think it could either way. Perhaps that's just my inner Soul Calibur fan and disliking for Naruto speaking though; feel free for someone to proof me wrong.

Also what's the state of knowledge? That's probably a considerable factor of this fight.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Seeing as he's decent enough i'm gonna go with him as his opponent is... Sasugay.

But Sasuke might go Kirin on his ass which could be a problem.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel