New Renji vs (Soul Society Arc) Byukuya

Topic started by shonen on Sept. 26, 2011. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Obviously Byakuya, we don't know how strong he's gotten over the 300 chapters also the fight between Zommari, he wasn't even trying, he was actually holding back due to Rukia being controlled.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DJSNuva1 said:

@MohsinMan99 said:

Byakuya does the same thing to him as back then.

Yeah, Byakuya still outclasses Renji by far.

thats a bs statement. the renji we talkin bout has trained to beat aizen. weather he can or not is debatable, but thats puts him up there. who was the only person byakuya ever wanted to surpass? yoruichi, kind of a big difference in power. i personally think we should wait to see speed feats for new renji, till then im still going for renji.

even with HALF of aizens speed, it would more than enough to get past byakuyas bankai.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob: Correct me if I'm wrong but Yoruichi is still the fastest character in Bleach, or no?
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Sinister_Noob: Correct me if I'm wrong but Yoruichi is still the fastest character in Bleach, or no?

no she isn't.

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No, Renji will never be as powerful as SS Byakuya. Like I said in the manga forum, it would take Renji a 1000 years for him to even stand up to Aizen, he would still lose though.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@All_StarSupes said:

No, Renji will never be as powerful as SS Byakuya. Like I said in the manga forum, it would take Renji a 1000 years for him to even stand up to Aizen, he would still lose though.

Sneak spoiler for everyone. By this it looks like Byukuya could get speed blitzed by Renji now.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/466

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The new chapter shows nothing. Ichigo lost his powers for 17 months and Renji suddenly gets really strong, even though he had been training for decades before he met Ichigo and he was a weakling. It only goes to show how poor Bleach has become that they have to make up power boosts from nowhere.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shonen:

It show nothing (you should have waited to make this)

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Renji was a weakling before, is a weakling now and will be a weakling in the future.

Kubo won't be changing that anytime soon.

EDIT: And with that, a 1000 posts!!!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@shonen said:

@DJSNuva1 said:

no she isn't.

Who is? 

@MohsinMan99 said:
Renji was a weakling before, is a weakling now and will be a weakling in the future.  Kubo won't be changing that anytime soon.  EDIT: And with that, a 1000 posts!!!
Awesome 

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@DJSNuva1: Well, Yoruichi is "supposed" to be the fastest character in the series by TROLL KUBO but you know with the whole feats system in place, that was never validated. :D 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

New Renji is pretty jacked

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel