New Renji vs (Soul Society Arc) Byukuya

Topic started by shonen on Sept. 26, 2011. Last post by hitsusatsu11 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dangai Renji

VS

Fight takes place in Rukia's execution grounds.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Renji haven't show nothing that would put him at Byukuya level

Byukuya wins, with little to no effort

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Like DHK said, current renji is featless. You should have made this thread when he actually has feats
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Byakuya does the same thing to him as back then.

Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Renji

They have all gotten much much stronger. Renji from over 300 chapters later should defeat the Buyakuya in the soul society arc.

@buttersdaman000:

You do know that Byakuya haven't train at all over those 300 chapters and he still have better feats then Renji does

Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20

We have yet to see much of how strong Renji has gotten, but looking at the history of Shonen Mangas it seems to be the pattern that Really Strong Guy A is way more powerful than Next In Line Guy B. Then they go through some training arc, and now Next In Line Guy B is stronger than Really Strong Guy A was in the previous arc, or at least on par with how strong they used to be. So I'll give it to Renji just on my experience with series.

@Destinyheroknight:

How do you know he hasnt trained?

In a manga where nearly everybody either trains or gets a stupid power boost I find it unlikely that Byakuya hasnt even if Kubo hasnt mentioned it...i mean it is kubo......

Unless Byakuya is an exception where he doesnt show his true strength until he puts both hands on his sword..........wait.....thats zaraki......

@buttersdaman000:

It wasn't stated and the power he show in his fight with 7th Espada show he didn't got stronger (only a new move)

Unless you show me Byakuya's Training

@Destinyheroknight:

The fact that he was even able to fight the 7th espada proves he got stronger.

I dont have to show you Byakuya's training. Im going off the basic rules of nearly every shonen series.

@obscurefan said:

We have yet to see much of how strong Renji has gotten, but looking at the history of Shonen Mangas it seems to be the pattern that Really Strong Guy A is way more powerful than Next In Line Guy B. Then they go through some training arc, and now Next In Line Guy B is stronger than Really Strong Guy A was in the previous arc, or at least on par with how strong they used to be. So I'll give it to Renji just on my experience with series.

What youre basically saying is something along the lines of this:

Kiba vs Naruto in the chunnin exam. Naruto won that fight.

Now skip ahead past the time skip. Since we didnt see Kiba train and we havent really seen much from him since, chunnin exam Naruto should beat post time skip kiba right?

@buttersdaman000:

Kenpachi was easily keeping up with the 5th and 0 Espada with little problem (and he just mostly sleep) I don't care about the basic rules, show me feats that put him in the same league as Byakuya

@buttersdaman000:

Now skip ahead past the time skip. Since we didnt see Kiba train and we havent really seen much from him since, chunnin exam Naruto should beat post time skip kiba right?

Kiba have feats, unlike Renji

@Destinyheroknight:

....Thats Kenpachi, not byakuya. From the get go he was introduced as a ridiculous character. And, for the record, Kubo is stupid with his power scaling.

Going by feats yami wasnt even stronger than ulquorria. He was defeated by two captain classes, whereas ulquorria took on Ichigo's hollow and vizard forms......hell....he probably wasnt even that much of a threat since Kenpachi didnt go two handed

Ok....what are kiba's post time skip feats?

@buttersdaman000:

Byakuya was also introduced as a very powerful character to

The fight take place off panel (so we don't know he use it or not)

The twin headed dog attack and Kiba have shown he have master it against Tobi

Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'll say a draw. but most likely Byakuya

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

...can't really say until you see Renji in action

Post by Yadokari (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Byakuya. Renji is featless currently. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MohsinMan99 said:

Byakuya does the same thing to him as back then.

Yeah, Byakuya still outclasses Renji by far.

@Destinyheroknight:

Not like Kenpachi was

Thats one feat that doesnt even have a lot of bearing. So, ignoring the rules of shonen, chunnin exam naruto should beat post timeskip kiba.

@buttersdaman000:

Thats one feat that doesnt even have a lot of bearing. So, ignoring the rules of shonen, chunnin exam naruto should beat post timeskip kiba.

He turn into a giant dog with two heads that can destroy CE Naruto, (CE Naruto have no feats that say he can take that attack) also Kiba could have won if Naruto didn't farted (Kiba dented the Rashourmonn in that form)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel