Nero ( Devil may cry ) vs Lucy ( Elfen Lied )

Topic started by Caionsouza on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by Donofwar11 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

.......How is Nero not too fast for Lucy?

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MarioRedfield: Chapter 1 Lucy has reacted to bullets and at her strongest her vectors pretty much hug the whole planet in a second.

Post by Kobra678 (2,759 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@ReliusClover: wasn't vergil cut in half by dante and still he regenerated? I'm not sure because i haven't played dmc3

@Kobra678: What you might be thinking about is that scenario but the other way around (Vergil cutting Dante) but that didn't happen. That was a surface cut at best we never saw his body separate at all, it was not a cut that served anything.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: Well Nero isn't particularly fast. Comparatively. He has pretty good reaction time. But as for movement speed, not as much.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: He's not as fast as Dante?

@MarioRedfield: Nope. When Dante fought Nero for real, Dante styled all over him. I'll bring a vid later.

@UltimateHero0406: He wasn't half serious that time either. DMC4 is Dante being at the second greatest height of power, he could have waltzed through the whole thing he was just making fun of everyone including the Saviour.

@MarioRedfield: @ReliusClover: Here it is. Skip the game play if you want.

Post by katmic (296 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Which ever way you look at it, Nero dies, painfully.

Post by Donofwar11 (15 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lucy would kill him

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel