neo vs lain

Topic started by cfatalis on Aug. 16, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
okay so i decide to do a battle between 
neo from the matrix and lain from well serial experimental lain
they fight in the cyber world which mean in neo's term the matrix i guess
Post by Dream (8,260 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Lain is pretty much omnipresent in the wired world and has similar abilities to manipulate data on a computer system to her heart's content like Neo, but also has the power to alter and erase any memories within the human mind as shown when she erased the entire human population's memories of her existence. Not to mention Lain has the power to control electrical devices, as well as warp between the real and wired worlds. And considering Neo's mind is connected to the Matrix via a computer and Lain's omnipresence, Lain would realize right away how Neo is connecting to the wired world which would give Lain enough means to win this battle: block Neo's connection to the wired world, crash the computer he is using to connect to the wired world, conduct a large enough voltage of electricity that shorts out the computer and give Neo in the real world a fatal shock, manipulate the computer cords to strangle real world Neo, etc... Neo might be The One when it comes to free manipulation of the Matrix. But Lain has much more freedom of data manipulation and electrical control than Neo could ever muster up.

stomping by lain then?
Post by Dream (8,260 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Yep. Major Lain curbstomp for this battle.
sorry then for making this thread, i thought i will be an even match, since they both rule over the cyber world how about those bracelet holders from .hack?
nah scratch that, close this thread pls
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel