NEO Vs Galactus

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 23, 2013. Last post by MohsinMan99 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,011 posts) See mini bio Level 11

NEO Vs Galactus

-Galactus is at 100% and NEO is at 100%

-No holding back

-Different Universe

-Both serious and bloodlusted

-Win by death

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Which Neo? Sorry I can't see the picture.
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

neo stomps

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,761 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: Digimon NEO

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Fully powered Galactus is a multiversal abstract. So NEO does not win.

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Galactus isn't on full par with the abstracts although he is close. But I can't say I'm a Neo expert. My guess would be Galactus though because he is universal level on his own, but his weapon the ultimate nullifier can erase a universe by itself. That combined with his own power might give him the edge.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage said:

Galactus isn't on full par with the abstracts although he is close. But I can't say I'm a Neo expert. My guess would be Galactus though because he is universal level on his own, but his weapon the ultimate nullifier can erase a universe by itself. That combined with his own power might give him the edge.

I thought the UN was multiversal able to wipe out an infinite multiverse? UN would be a real stomp.

Well, if standard G is just universal as you claim, NEO would likely take this. He defeated two universals, each of whom are strong enough to murder Yggdrasil, the god computer of the Digimon universe, he himself is an artifical digital lifeform exceeding Yggdrasil, can turn all attacks to 0s and 1s passively, exceeds time-space (i.e. somewhat similar to existing outside time-space/reality, this ability works in Digimon by making you immune to all attacks unless those attacks can exceed time-space/attack outside of time-space), can create/destroy universes, etc. He was also just at a fraction of his power during the whole encounter IIRC.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel