Nemisis vs. Many zombie killers ( Different movies )

Topic started by eddz99 on Aug. 23, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

1. The Crew on Shawn of the dead

2. Alice on resident evil

3. The whole HOTD ( highschool of the dead ) Crew

4. Tallahasee in zombie land.

Nemisis is on rage

All at current

No prep

All can have any weapon but no explosives and sleeping thingies.

Place:

Wide open field with boulders to hide behind to.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Does Nemesis gets to transform??

Also Canon Nemesis>>>>>>>>>>Movie Nemesis... so Alice wont be able to go face to face against him, he will grab her with his tentacles and blow her in half with his rocket launcher.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

Does Nemesis gets to transform??

Also Canon Nemesis>>>>>>>>>>Movie Nemesis... so Alice wont be able to go face to face against him, he will grab her with his tentacles and blow her in half with his rocket launcher.

This. Nemesis is a beast with his rocket launcher.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm assuming this is canon nemesis, so he will be much stronger.

But then does Alice have all her powers? Because at her best she was getting a little silly.

I think that if she has all her powers then the team will win after a good long fight (with many of them going down quickly). Alice is the only real hope for victory with her powers.

@GIRUGAMESH: Alice has her powers on part 2 before getting experimented on the ending, alice on the ending is basically as strong as the girl on the ring.

Nope, not canon nemisis.. Just movie nemisis with his rocket launcher.

What about busijima? D:

Post by nickzambuto (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

If it's movie Nemesis he loses on principle. The game Nemesis was not only better, but movie Nemmy was literally bad.

My ideal ending would be Nemesis is just sorta tossing everyone around, not too much trouble for him, then suddenly the Shawn of The Dead crew show up with some special weapon and take him down.

Oh it's movie Nemesis... than he loses..

Canon Nemesis owns.

@DBZ_universe: Canon nemisis since everyone says he is cool :P but i really think movie nemisis would make a good match

@eddz99: lol... well he would but he doesn't have the endurance that Canon does... A helicopter killed him easily... while Canon Nemesis survived a ton of stuff... even dropped in acid.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: Movie Nemesis gets raped by this team, Alice and the Shaun of the Dead crew could take it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel