Nel Tu VS Nnoitra (Full Power)

Topic started by cly on June 23, 2009. Last post by willyvereb 5 years ago.
Post by cly (365 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Both are in their Resurreccion form.
Post by cly (365 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I think that Nel could have defeated Nnoitra if both of them were in their Resurreccion form. She was holding back the entire fight, and despite Nnoitra saying that he outclassed her due to her absence for many years, she still owned him at in her normal form, and only resorted to Resurreccion to finish him off quickly. She even said that she didn't want to kill him, which had been her intention the entire time.

Nel owns! :D
Post by Godaime_Kazekage (42 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Here are some pics of them in this form:

Does anyone have any thoughts on who would win?

Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Nel just by going on she was the third espada..
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@geraldthesloth said:
" Nel just by going on she was the third espada.. "
But didn't you hear that the espadas have grown in power since Nel left.

I think Nel would win due to her unreleased form being superior to Nnoitra.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@shonen said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Nel just by going on she was the third espada.. "
But didn't you hear that the espadas have grown in power since Nel left.I think Nel would win due to her unreleased form being superior to Nnoitra. "
<---Doesn't care. :p
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ahh.. A rematch? Notira still wins, like he won in the series...
Post by Nnoitra (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Ok here it is Nnoitra would win and here is why look at Nnoitra through out the whole fight. No blood, he is not breathing heavy, and his form is the perfect one to beat her. Think about it 6 weapons vs that wearid spear. All Nnoitra would have to do is chop one of her legs off and she is done
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Nel's power was greatly limited by her broken mask, Even when she reverted to her Adult form. Throw in all those years of not fighting and she is greatly reduced in power from Her original state. but even with all that  being Said, even as weakened as she is, i still feel as though she Is far more powerful then Nnorita.
Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd go with Nnoitra.
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Nel curbstomps him. When they did fight, Nnorita may not have been in his release form, but Nel only demonstrated one of her abilities, I hardly doubt the previous 3rd Espada had one trick up her sleeve.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It's a shame that we didn't get to see more of what Neliel could do
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
nel, he trashed nnoitora and he did said he had to work with syazel to take her out
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Nel...She was going to finish Nnoitora off there. Even though she hardly was serious most of the fight...Nnoitora may have become stronger and Nel weaker, but #1-3 Espada is as much of a different league as an Espada for a relatively strong Arrancar.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel