Nel Tu Vs Kenpachi

Topic started by Acer on May 18, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Nel?! Get that weak stuff out of here, Kenpachi wouldn't even break a swet. It took me a minute to even remember who Nel was.

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"

Nel?! Get that weak stuff out of here, Kenpachi wouldn't even break a swet. It took me a minute to even remember who Nel was.

"
Your calling Nel weak. The same Nel who was knocking around Nnoitra like he was nothing. The same Nnoitra who pushed kenpachi to his absolute limits. The same Nel who held the rank of former 3rd Espada. The same Nel who even Renji said had spirit power near ichigo's. But yeah your right she's weak. :P
Post by wang (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
shishi kong shi kakya ariganto
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Acer said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"

Nel?! Get that weak stuff out of here, Kenpachi wouldn't even break a swet. It took me a minute to even remember who Nel was.

"
Your calling Nel weak. The same Nel who was knocking around Nnoitra like he was nothing. The same Nnoitra who pushed kenpachi to his absolute limits. The same Nel who held the rank of former 3rd Espada. The same Nel who even Renji said had spirit power near ichigo's. But yeah your right she's weak. :P "
yeah that one
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@wang said:
" shishi kong shi kakya ariganto "
What does THAT mean?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Acer said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"

Nel?! Get that weak stuff out of here, Kenpachi wouldn't even break a swet. It took me a minute to even remember who Nel was.

"
Your calling Nel weak. The same Nel who was knocking around Nnoitra like he was nothing. The same Nnoitra who pushed kenpachi to his absolute limits. The same Nel who held the rank of former 3rd Espada. The same Nel who even Renji said had spirit power near ichigo's. But yeah your right she's weak. :P "
yeah that one "
Then please explain how Kenpachi wins
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2

No thanks, your post displays an obvious bias, I've stated my opinion on the matter and have no inclination to push the issue as you obviously care more than I. In the words of Zaphod Beeblebrox "They care, we don't, they win!"

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"

No thanks, your post displays an obvious bias.

  1. How?
  2. I never said Nel would win
  3. I was clearly stating she is not weak. Which she isn't
  4. I can call you bias for calling her weak, and saying Kenpachi wouldn't break a sweat.
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I think Kenpachi would win against her. He has so much potential past what he already can do. If he'd just learn his zanpakuto's name and get his Shikai and Bankai he can beat anybody in my opinion, maybe even the old man

Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'll give Nel the nod here, but Kenpachi puts up a great fight against anyone. It's just that he gets too caught up in fighting a decent opponent and then he gets pushed to nearly dying. As a last resort, I see him using the double-handed strike he used to put down Nnoitra in one hit, but that's the only way I see him winning.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Giving it to Kenpachi If he resorts to using Kendo against her I think it would do the trick.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Nel? Didn't Nel have to release her sword to be equal to Notira, whom Kenpachi killed? Kenpachi stomps.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, nel almost beat Notira, if it was not for her power loss she would of won easily. kenpachi almost died fighting.
but since kenpachi is just that much of a bad ass, he wins.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I don't consider it a stomp, but Neliel did release just to beat a non-released Nnoitra. She probably could've killed him before he had the chance to release, but yes her power dropping and returning to child form did interfere with that plan. Either way the damage she dealt to Nnoitra was superficial at best. Kenpachi did more than give him a few bruises, even with his eye patch on. He managed to cut Nnoitra right open after Kenpachi stated that he was now used to how thick Nnoitra's skin was.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sorry dude but kempachi will make her sh!t herself
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel