Nekron vs. The Espada

Topic started by Shadowstep on Oct. 31, 2009. Last post by Shadowstep 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Shadowstep (63 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Nekron
 Nekron

The Espada
 The Espada
Aizen's Espada have gathered together to keep Hueco Mundo and Las Noches Palace from falling under the control of Nekron, The Lord of The Unliving and The Master of The Black Lantern Corps. 

But even if they stand together as one, do The Espada even stand an ice cube's chance in Hell of defeating a threat that is perhaps greater than any other they have ever faced before?

Note: Ignore Ichigo's presence on The Espada pic, he isn't to be included in this fight. The same goes for everyone included in the picture of Nekron.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
lf he can manipulate all the dead souls what chance does the espada have considering they are deceased souls?
The Espada were born from dead souls but I believe they have evolved beyond the confines of death into a new state of living, one that does not fit our definition of our state of living mind you but is still a state of living nonetheless, as they climbed the ladders of Hollow and Menos evolution however because they are alive once more they can also be killed once more. Anyways what I am trying to say is Nekron's ability to control dead souls should not be a problem here for The Espada, the only thing The Espada have to worry about are what effects his other abilities could have on them.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

espada be cause i dont kno team one
Post by Azkikr (19 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'd say Nekron mainly because his powers are so far limitless and the espada's best attacks wouldn't really work on him (mainly respira which wont kill him cause he's already dead/decayed I think, feel free to correct me). Only thing I can really see happening is if espada #1 solos with his released form (1000 ceros all at once :/ ). But I'd probs give the advantage to Nekron.
@Azkikr said:

" I'd say Nekron mainly because his powers are so far limitless and the espada's best attacks wouldn't really work on him (mainly respira which wont kill him cause he's already dead/decayed I think, feel free to correct me). Only thing I can really see happening is if espada #1 solos with his released form (1000 ceros all at once :/ ). But I'd probs give the advantage to Nekron. "

I think he just looks that way because he is a primordial embodiment of Death and therefore has to physically represent what he embodies as no one would be able to comprehend his true form which I believe is actually an endless void filled with pure nothingness. Of course...all of that information probably reinforces the theory that Respira would have no effect on him.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Shadowstep said:
" @Azkikr said:

" I'd say Nekron mainly because his powers are so far limitless and the espada's best attacks wouldn't really work on him (mainly respira which wont kill him cause he's already dead/decayed I think, feel free to correct me). Only thing I can really see happening is if espada #1 solos with his released form (1000 ceros all at once :/ ). But I'd probs give the advantage to Nekron. "

I think he just looks that way because he is a primordial embodiment of Death and therefore has to physically represent what he embodies as no one would be able to comprehend his true form which I believe is actually an endless void filled with pure nothingness. Of course...all of that information probably reinforces the theory that Respira would have no effect on him. "
Hello i would like you to meet my friend,
Her name is Death of the Endless, and She is the Primal embodiment of death for the Dc Universe. ( We abstracts have to stick together, can't have some new guy hogging the spotlight (nekron)) 
As for this battle, it Seems that necron's powers are near limitless, something the espadas are not, their biggest hitter, barragan would have no effect on him, because ageing doesn't effect him.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: primordial rein, meaning that necron guy, embodies one of death aspect , not that he is death
@cfatalis said:

" @rein: primordial rein, meaning that necron guy, embodies one of death aspect , not that he is death "

Nekron is the king of the inbetween, where souls reside before going to heaven/hell, if you want to refer to him as an aspect of death, then that's okay, but Referring to him as the "primordial embodiment of death" would imply that he himself is death
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @rein: primordial rein, meaning that necron guy, embodies one of death aspect , not that he is death "

Nekron is the king of the inbetween, where souls reside before going to heaven/hell, if you want to refer to him as an aspect of death, then that's okay, but Referring to him as the "primordial embodiment of death" would imply that he himself is death "
combined wording..... i am never that good on that one 

we all know most death is female i dunno why though
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:

Nekron is the king of the inbetween, where souls reside before going to heaven/hell, if you want to refer to him as an aspect of death, then that's okay, but Referring to him as the "primordial embodiment of death" would imply that he himself is death "
combined wording..... i am never that good on that one   we all know most death is female i dunno why though "
wouldn't you feel better in the arms of a beautiful women, then being dragged down the road by a skeleton in a black robe?
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:

combined wording..... i am never that good on that one   we all know most death is female i dunno why though "
wouldn't you feel better in the arms of a beautiful women, then being dragged down the road by a skeleton in a black robe? "
will said skeleton drag me to my personal harem room?, or else drag me to haremish afterlife?
 and will said girl be like ai of jigoku shoujo and you get to be groped by rotting hands?
if yes, i don't mind the skeleton really, then again i am not dying
@rein said:

" @Shadowstep said:

" @Azkikr said:

I think he just looks that way because he is a primordial embodiment of Death and therefore has to physically represent what he embodies as no one would be able to comprehend his true form which I believe is actually an endless void filled with pure nothingness. Of course...all of that information probably reinforces the theory that Respira would have no effect on him. "
Hello i would like you to meet my friend,
Her name is Death of the Endless, and She is the Primal embodiment of death for the Dc Universe. ( We abstracts have to stick together, can't have some new guy hogging the spotlight (nekron))  As for this battle, it Seems that necron's powers are near limitless, something the espadas are not, their biggest hitter, barragan would have no effect on him, because ageing doesn't effect him. "

Nekron is not "the new guy." He was around eight and a half years before Vertigo Comics and every character associated with the imprint was created. Also, Death was weeded out of DC Continuity in order to further pry The Vertigo and DC Universes apart so that continuity could flow better. She is now The Primordial Embodiment of Death of The Vertigo Universe. Neil Gaiman has tried to contest this claim many times but it isn't happening as she is no longer a part of DC Comics, she is solely a Vertigo Comics Character. Nekron's back in the driver's seat and his successor and all her friends are back where they came from.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel