neji vs spiderman

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 8, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Neji wins
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein:
has this been done
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: has this been done "
No, But a similar thread Naruto vs Spiderman was just a few minutes ago.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Neji especially if it's Neji from Part 2 aka Shippuden.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,555 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Even like that, Spider-man have lot of experience fighting martial artist, Neji can cut his chackras, but Spider-man dont use them and even more, Spidey can read his movements, if the fight is in a forest Spider-man can beat the snot out of neji....
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kuma_From_Argentina: You are correct about Spider-Man having experience fighting other martial artists but most of the time it is him being dominated by martial artists who do not even have his physical prowess. Yes Spider-Man's spider sense will allow him to sense Neji's attacks moments before he launches them. 

ND
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

neji
Post by taichokage (12,470 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Spiderman would lose.
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Spiderman wins, easily.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Spiderman, his webs are as strong as steel being able to hold ironman in place : 

His reflexes are good enough to stop quicksilver in his place: 

He is durable enough to take hits from the hulk 
He is faster then neji too as seen here 

His senses are great too look at the first panel 
As for strength here is spiderman lifting an entire Train: 
And his holding up an entire building while weakened 
Spiderman has also taken on martial artist who are masters in multiple styles like Tackmaster,Daredevil and wolverine also Spiderman deal with worse stuff then neji on a daily basis: 
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Spiderman wins of course :)
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i know a lot of each, and i have to say i dont see any way spiderman can win this.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" i know a lot of each, and i have to say i dont see any way spiderman can win this. "
Look at my post above.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Tradog said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" i know a lot of each, and i have to say i dont see any way spiderman can win this. "
Look at my post above. "
You posted random scans from a respect thread, no offense but that's useless if there's no debate presented toward you.

Being webbed up and pounded on, it's pretty simple.
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Tradog said:
Look at my post above. "
You posted random scans from a respect thread, no offense but that's useless if there's no debate presented toward you.

Being webbed up and pounded on, it's pretty simple. "
I got the scans from comicvine lol, they were not random they were showing how much spiderman outclasses neji, I posted those because  every time I don't people get upset whenever someone just says curbstomp or spiderman wins with no argument so until someone can post feats of sakura outclassing spiderman I standby what I said nice try though ^^
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't see spidey getting past animted Neji's defenses. The guy was able to block Fox enhanced Naruto, no tails.

@geraldthesloth said:

" @Tradog said:
Look at my post above. "

I find it doubtful Neji is going to get tagged by webbing.
@Hellos said:
"

I don't see spidey getting past animted Neji's defenses. The guy was able to block Fox enhanced Naruto, no tails.

@geraldthesloth said:

" @Tradog said:
Look at my post above. "

I find it doubtful Neji is going to get tagged by webbing. "
Spiderman was able to tag ironman I'm sure he can get neji and he can't keep that up forever spiderman is a genius and can outsmart neji as naruto did.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Tradog: 
He unleased a ton of his webbing to pull that off, plus the difference between IM and Neji is, IM doesn't go poof in smoke turning into a log with a leaf. 
Naruto took a trick out of Kakashi's book of attacking from under the ground, Spiderman won't at all be doing that trick and the blind spot isn't something at all easy to find. As long as Neji has chakra, I will see him doing exactly what he did to Naruto when he tried to hit hm. 

This is making me want to go look back at the fight Neji had with the spider character (Kidomaru) in Naruto. :P 
@Hellos said:

" @Tradog: He unleased a ton of his webbing to pull that off, plus the difference between IM and Neji is, IM doesn't go poof in smoke turning into a log with a leaf. Naruto took a trick out of Kakashi's book of attacking from under the ground, Spiderman won't at all be doing that trick and the blind spot isn't something at all easy to find. As long as Neji has chakra, I will see him doing exactly what he did to Naruto when he tried to hit hm.  This is making me want to go look back at the fight Neji had with the spider character (Kidomaru) in Naruto. :P "

Well it wasn't about how much he used it was how quick he pulled it off and how strong it was to trap ironman not to mention he still got him even though ironman is a genius as well, well there is another difference between ironman and neji is neji doesn't go mach 1 speed and has advanced gadgets that far surpass anything naruto has and substitution jutsu wont be much of a problem spiderman has fought and beat mysterio remember? He makes illusion and substitution like attacks. The point was if someone like naruto was able to pull a surprise move I'm sure a genius like spiderman can outsmart an kid like neji and with spiderman and neji still gets tired spiderman wont need to find a blindspot when neji can't defend himself  after running out of chakra and that seems like what will happen since spiderman's stamina far outclasses neji's. And same here but spiderman outclasses Kidomaru...by a lot.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel