Neji Vs Kabuto

Topic started by VioletteDragoon on Dec. 21, 2008. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 9 months ago.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
From what we've seen...Id say Kabuto, and then there;s the fact that Kabuto could possibly be the strongest character in the series x__x
Post by Hayate_Hikaro (71 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Probably Kabuto. Its actually kind of obvious since Orochimaru said he was "only" as strong as Kakashi during the Chuunin exams. xD
I think Kabuto is beyond Kakashi's level, at the very least xD

He toyed around with him in that place
Post by Hayate_Hikaro (71 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Still, Kakashi's main focus was protecting Sasuke, remember? And he really wasn't toying with him, I think. I think he was just trying to find a way of escape while making it look like he was toying with Kakashi. xD
I suppose so...but what I see in Kabuto is the guy who has an extremely weird motif for everything. He could have killed Sasuke, but he didnt, he didnt have to reach for his neck slowly, he hesitated. Hesitated to kill the kid, after killing like 5 ANBU xD

I think that he didnt want to hurt Kakashi, but had planned for something like that anyways. I doubt that anyone could have caught him at that part....we'll be able to really clarify what it was once Kabuto's character has been expanded on, for now, he;s still one of my favorites
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3

This one is up in the air for me

:D
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
But abilities aside, Kabuto Looks like a dweeb and Neji can poke his eye
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Neji
Rain_Man said:
"Neji"
Agreed
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kabuto was said to be just a little bit weaker then Kakashi and Tsunade even stated somewhere that he may even exceed her medical ninja skills when she was in her prime. Then their's the fact that now Orochimaru is inside him I say kabuto wins easily.
Not with his Neji's gentle palm move
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Neji
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Grinpatch: Stop replying to old ass post. Kabuto beats Neji at any time.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm gonna say Kabuto, due to the reason he kept pace with tsuande and shizune lel
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kabuto whoops him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel