Neji vs Iroh II

Topic started by shiryu on Oct. 13, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by shiryu (58 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Neji is from Shippuden and has Byakugan activated and can use all jutsu. He has 15 shuriken and 10 kunai. Iroh II from The Legend of Korra starts off 15 feet in the air using his fire jets and can also use lightning in this battle. The combatants start off 30 feet apart. They fight in Republic City hall. Who wins?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@shiryu: Post iroh's feats pl0x, btw it's sad for me to see aang as an old man..

Post by shiryu (58 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99: Here you go.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@eddz99 said:

@shiryu: Post iroh's feats pl0x, btw it's sad for me to see aang as an old man..

It's sad for me, too.. :( They should have left him as he was..

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Even though Iroh is as hardcore and badass as his grandfather, Im gonna go with Neji. Neji would dodge all of Iroh,s fireballs meaning Iroh would have to get closer to land a hit. Neji has the chakra skin shield, rotation, the 8 trigrams technique, and much more. Plus neji is just to fast in h2h for even Iroh. to top it all off, byakugan gives him the edge in close battle because he can see every move Iroh is about to make. Im just sad we didnt get to see more of Iroh II, he was awesome.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel