Neji vs Haku

Topic started by Obito on Dec. 9, 2012. Last post by WhiteLion 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Location ; The Great Naruto Bridge. 

Versions ; Pre-Time ship Neji and Haku.   

Neji is willing to knock him out cold.
Haku is willing to kill Neji.
No prep. 
Both start 26 ft. away. 
Standard weapons apply. 
Who wins?
VERSUS 
VERSUS 

Post by SMXLR8 (7,367 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito: NOT again <_< also haku is a boy

@SMXLR8: LOL my bad. I'll change that. Remember, these are not shippuden versions.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito:

1. Haku is a boy. Just androgenist or however you spell that.

2. Haku should win this. He is a jonin level ninja. I think Neji was only high Chunin level by the end of the first series. But it will be a close fight.

@UltimateHero0406: My mistake. I know he is. Hehe. 
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Neji. Haku's main method of attack is the senbon needles. He has nothing that can pierce Kaiten.

Post by nishi99 (1,782 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Haku cuts him up bad.

@nishi99:

You willing to give a better argument than that? Because you kinda should as, No Sebon, and No Kunai are getting through the Kaiten. Haku really has no other method to try to attack Neji besides One Thousand Neddles of Death Jutsu, which wouldn't be smart to use, and is useless. His Senbon and Kunai, sorry but Haku's getting done here.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@WhiteLion said:

@nishi99:

You willing to give a better argument than that? Because you kinda should as, No Sebon, and No Kunai are getting through the Kaiten. Haku really has no other method to try to attack Neji besides One Thousand Neddles of Death Jutsu, which wouldn't be smart to use, and is useless. His Senbon and Kunai, sorry but Haku's getting done here.

Who's to say he doesn't get speedblitzed before he uses rotation ???

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Why would Neji allow Haku to use his jutsu in the first place, if Neji is caught he will most likely lose, even if he uses his rotation it won't matter as he can't keep it up as long a Haku can keep up the mirrors Haku will simply hit after hes rotated. So unless Neji can hit him before he uses the mirrors, or somehow enlarge his rotation to engulf the mirrors (I don't think he can do that until after the skip) hes not winning this fight, at least that's how I see it.

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

- Haku uses hes secret technique

Neiji spins and glass breaks, yea neiji wins, neiji is already at jounin level even at when he was still a kid.

@ImDictatorBowDown: @ALMIGHTY:

Damn so much Underestimation. First off even if Neji finished rotating. Haku is going to what? throw Senbon and Kunai? You do know that even as rotation is slowed and stopped Neji has deflected the Kunai with pure chakra when he finished spinning in his fight with Kidomaru. Want scans? Haku isn't out lasting Neji in Chakra. His instant Demonic Ice Mirrors, use alot of chakra, and his movements progress as time passes. Haku Speed Blizting Neji isn't really likely to happen. I know Haku's fast going from mirror to mirror or while traveling out of the mirror, but when he's done this he's usually with in the hidden mist. Even, If Neji is caught I'm pretty sure he could maneuver well enough to dodge even if he choose not to use his Rotation, when he was dodging multiple Kunai, and ect by only moving his top torso.

Ed I wouldn't say Neji is Jounin level, but he was a high lvl genin at the time.

@WhiteLion: Naruto did beat a jounin level when he learned kage bunshin right? so neiji is jounin level

@eddz99:

Naruto is the main character of the series. He's only a genin, and has beaten Kages, and Akatsuki..

The only person he beat right away with his Kage Bunshin was Mizuki, and he was Chunin. Pre Time Skip Neji is just a high lvl Genin. After the time Skip he's the only one to make it to Jounin

@WhiteLion: Neiji matched naruto's red chakra which other jounins can't do so i say he is a mid or low level jounin since he will own mizuki who is a chunnin

i see kakashi gai kurenai etc as high jounin level

@eddz99:

Sadly no. Neji was caught by four jounin when he tried to hit hinata.

And yes he did, but that was Naruto's KNO form. I love, Neji, but at this time in the series he isn't a mid lvl jounin or high lvl. At max I'd say he's possibly a chunin lvl. But what he is, is a high lvl genin.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel