Neji vs Gaara (chunin exams)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 20, 2013. Last post by gtg12 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment , can only use "feats" from that time period , win by ko or death

Location - Chunin Hall

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Garra should win, Neji's gentle fist isn't enough to stop Garra's sand attacks.

Post by othus12 (6,891 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

gaara was the strongest shinobi fighting on that tournament

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Gaara murders him. If Sasuke and Lee couldn't do it, no way in hell Neji's gonna.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Gaara stomps.
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Eh, it wouldn't be a stomp but i'll side with gaara

@Kobra678: Well I don't see how it'll really be a fight when Neji can't even touch the guy which is the entire foundation of his abilities.

Post by katanalauncher (420 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I don't think Neji could challenge jonin caliber characters like Gaara until SRA.

Post by nishi99 (1,706 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Neji gets a sand coffin then a sand burial.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12:

gaara was the strongest shinobi fighting on that tournament

Strongest, but not the most skilled Neji was the better Ninja out of everyone. Lee even stated that Neji was the strongest in the chunin exams. I only look at Gaara as the strongest because of the demon, but other than that he's not the strongest.

@UltimateHero0406:

Gaara murders him. If Sasuke and Lee couldn't do it, no way in hell Neji's gonna.

Didn't Lee want to beat Neji? He never could beat him for a reason.

@Obito:

Gaara stomps.

Based on what?

@UltimateHero0406:

Well I don't see how it'll really be a fight when Neji can't even touch the guy which is the entire foundation of his abilities.

He's faster than Garra everyone knows Garra is slow as shit. He has better defenses than Garra (TenTen the sourceful dick rider stated so), he's also a better fighter

@nishi99 said:

Neji gets a sand coffin then a sand burial.

Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation

Conclusion

Now to conclude this entire fight, Gaara wins after a nice long little battle. It's not a stomp like some of the Gaara dick riders here like to state. If Neji can get close enough he could easily take Gaara out with his eight trigrams 64 palms, hell it's not like he's getting caught in sand when he can pretty much see it from behind and all around. He's also fast enough to keep up with nine tails chakra powered Naruto who's easily one of the fastest kids while in the form. He loses, but after a long battle.

This battle also doesn't have enough information, how do we deem the winner is it by KO or Death? Is it by who can dance the best?

Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Definitely Gaara but he'd have his work cut out for him.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Strongest, but not the most skilled Neji was the better Ninja out of everyone. Lee even stated that Neji was the strongest in the chunin exams. I only look at Gaara as the strongest because of the demon, but other than that he's not the strongest.

Didn't Lee want to beat Neji? He never could beat him for a reason.

Lee never used his gates against Neji. That was a secret he had up his sleeve, which he probably never revealed to anyone.

Neji was just the strongest among those Lee knew.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Whats_out_the_bag: The sand would be too much for Neji.
Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Exactly. Even gated Lee couldn't overcome it entirely. Neji couldn't do better.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't see what the debate is about. Neji gets murder stomped. He is nowhere near as fast as lee without his weights which means he isn't even close to the released gates lee who still couldn't defeat gaara. Neji's attacks are based on touching teh opponent which he cannot do. The only thing saving lee's fists from being crushed was his speed. Neji tries to touch him and his hand gets covered in sand and then sand burial before you know it~

@Whats_out_the_bag: 1. Lee was saving his inner gates move fo neji. lee would stom him with that. no one can argue against that.

2. Garaa doesnt need to be faster. the sand does all the work. neji cant lnd a hit. no way around that garaa stomps

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Gaara wins low difficulty,
Post by SMXLR8 (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: I guess KO or death

Post by gtg12 (139 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Gaara takes this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel