Neferpitou vs Chrollo, Hisoka, and Illumi

Topic started by GeneralVan on July 12, 2014. Last post by gtg12 5 months ago.
Post by GeneralVan (2,365 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both sides bloodlusted.

No prep.

Scenario 1: Pitou takes them 1 on 1

Scenario 2: Pitou against all 3 together

Who wins this?

Post by Zerogodlike (1,354 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Pitou beats all of them 1v1 and loses the 3v1.

Well chrollo is a bit questionable He Could pull it off.

Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed in full.
Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Zerogodlike: Well 3 vs 1 pitou can still blitz the 3 with ease. Kite, someone on the level of the 3 mentioned died horribly, got blitzed from over 2 kilometers away in an instant. He (pitou is a he, ya?) could still react to Netero and Killua's father blitzing from 30,000 feet in the air.

blitzing 1 is different from blitzing all 3. That's why the likes of Gon and Killua could escape with just Kite holding Pitou off. This trio needless to say is considerably above Kite's trio, Chrollo having the ability to teleport I might add. I don think Pitou (yes it's a he) could effectively blitz all 3.
Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Hisoka and Illumi probably die in either scenario. But Chrollo is a Wildcard. He was able to fight both Zeno and Silva while holding back, which is impressive to say the least. Is there any more feats from the manga that Chrollo has that he hasn't shown in the anime?
None. He's like Blackbeard from One Piece. He hasn't showed up in years. Togashi is probably saving him as either a final or late antagonist.
Post by othus12 (7,958 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

pitou beats them one on one but dies against the team.

Well, when Pitou heightened his senses he was able to see Neteros hands, which is the fastest attack I've seen in HxH other than maybe Killua's lightning. Also he was fast enough to take off Gons arm before Killua could get to him in lightning mode. Gah man, this is a good battle lol. I think that Pitou wins if it's 1v1, but it could go either way if it's 3v1.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,259 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Pitou could probably beat Hisoka and Illumi 2v1, but Chrollo based on hype could compete with her 1v1 (I don't care if Pitou is officiously genderless, I like to think of it as a she). Pitou obviously has Nen ability and stats but HxH's combat usually revolves around strategy and hax, two things I believe Chrollo and the others have an advantage in compared to Pitou.

Pitou isn't officially genderless. It's only the official handbook that references the gender as male. Also every androgynous character Togashi has made has always wound up being a dude. And I agree with your assessment btw.

@taichokage: One of the few times I could care less what the writer says lol. Alluka, Kulluto and Pitou will always be female in my eyes.

Kalluto is a boy to me. Alluka and Pitou are girls to me though, but if Pitou is really a guy, it doesn't matter to me. And I know Alluka is supposed to be a brother to the rest of the Zoldycks, but he acts like a girl and even Killua refers to him as his sister. But an anime isn't an anime without a trap lol. We have Haku and Deidara from Naruto (until you hear Deidara talk since he has the most masculine voice out of the ones I'm naming), Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, Kouha Ren from Magi, Gasper Vladi from Highschool DxD, Hideyoshi Kinoshita from Baka and Test, and Kurapika, Alluka, Kalluto, and Pitou from Hunter x Hunter. Hell even Frieza can considered somewhat of a trap with his English voice. Lol but back to the battle. Strategy and abilities are arguably a little more important than pure strength and energy when dealing with Hunter x Hunter battles so long as there isn't a huge disparity of strength and energy. But the question is if Pitou's energy is large enough to overcome Chrollo's wits and abilities. We know from Killua that Pitou's aura is larger than Hisoka's and Illumi's but is it that much bigger than Chrollo's.
Fair enough. I don't quite understand though. I can want Uvogin to still be alive and see it that way. It doesn't alter that the creator of Uvogin killed him off. But I'm straying. I think this is an either/or battle when it comes to the 3 on 1.

@taichokage: It's different, their gender doesn't make enough of an impact on the story for it to matter whether or not their male or female, if at somepoint the writer put a scenario in which it ties into the story, then yes I'd have to change these notions. But that seems unlikely IMO. It's not like I'm particularly fond of these characters it's just easier in my head to imagine them as girls.

Again that's cool. I don't have a problem with how a character is perceived. I didn't create them. Btw GeneralVan, you might want to add Giselle to that list based on what happened. Heck, Joa from Toriko is apparently like that too but Mitsutoshi does throw the seed of doubt even though the male voice is there. Also do you notice how much this happens in ratio to female traps? Authors seem not able to bring themselves to draw females that look like dudes very often. And back to the topic at hand, Pitou's aura is probably bigger than Chrollo's but you nailed it when you said strategy and technique matter tremendously in HXH. Unless the difference is large, a stronger character can be beaten by superior technique and the element of surprise.

@taichokage: But I find it funny how Killua sees Alluka as a girl while Togashi doesn't. Killua doesn't even take crap from his own author lol. And with Giselle, that's just Yumichika being, well, Yumichika. but yeah I agree with you guys so far. I think Pitou takes Illumi and Hisoka 1 v 1 and could probably take them both on. But with Chrollo I lean towards Pitou. I think his energy and power will edge Chrollo's tactics and abilities. It's the 3 v 1 that I'm not entirely sure. But that all depends on how different him and Pitou are. If there is a big enough difference, Pitou would win with high difficulty. If not than Chrollo could weaken him enough for Hisoka and Illumi to finish up the job.

Taicho, don't forget Cross from 666 Satan XD one of the characters had to check if he had boobs.
Oh yeah lol. Titus Alexius too. A worse case than Kouha from Magi. Makes sense too. He was cloned from a woman and became a boy. Anime logic for you. Gowther from 7 Deadly Sins is another. The list is long. Oh right! Relevance to the thread. I agree Chrollo is the biggest factor. Weakening Pitou is plausible and the combined power of the other two might just be enough. I reckon 1 or 2 of them would die though.
Post by Smaug (21 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Pitou wins 1 on 1 and also wins to the 1 on 3 unless they pull off some trick. Illumi and Hisoka get fodderized. don't forget about terpsichora btw.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel