Natsu w Dragon Force vs Luffy Second Gear and Haki vs Naruto W

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Aug. 30, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Natsu w Second Origin and Dragon Force vs Luffy Second Gear and Haki vs Naruto W Nine Tails and sage mode I think That Natsu With Dragon Force Roar Would Be The Same As Nine Tails Bijuu Bomb But Naruto Could Keep Using It But Luffy Is Faster Than Naruto And Natsu So Who Do You Guys Think Will Win

- If Naruto Loses The Hidden Leaf Village Will Get Destroyed

-If Natsu Loses Fairy Tail Gets Destroyed

-If Luffy Loses His Crew Gets Killed

-To The Death

-No Holding Back

- Domus Flau

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,330 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy:

What!? Why do Luffy get the worst? Fairy Tail and the Leaf village can be repair and why do you need this part again? Just have them fight without PIS on

Anyway, Naruto will destroy both Luffy and Natsu. His destruction power is on a level beyond Luffy and Natsu

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,330 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy:

Oh yeah, could you use the forums threads instead of the blogs? You kind of spamming the user blogs with all these battles

Post by taichokage (14,139 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm in agreement, current Naruto destroys them. Luffy might evade for a bit because of haki, but it's only a matter of time before a beast ball gets used and there's no avoiding an explosion on that scale.
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Naruto wins due Bijuu Mode. With it he is simple outclasses his opponents in destructive capacity and durability by a rather large margin and recent chapters have shown he can activate the mode fairly quick plus without much effort.  Without it would be  a far more interesting match imo.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Naruto wins here... tho I want Luffy to win!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

I'm in agreement, current Naruto destroys them. Luffy might evade for a bit because of haki, but it's only a matter of time before a beast ball gets used and there's no avoiding an explosion on that scale.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel