Natsu vs Whitebeard

Topic started by WorldEater on April 15, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Who wins? 

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Natsu gets smashed

Post by phantomrant (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Take off Whitebeard's arms.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant said:

And legs

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Whitebeard's mustache solos the Fairy Guild

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well whitebeard doesn't produce fire and fought with half a face and incinerated organs, gun shot wounds in the hundreds, canon ball wounds nearing hundreds and stab wounds way over the hundreds. To top it all off he can quake islands in half and even concentrate this force on a target.

I don't know who wins and I haven't read fairy tail after a couple matches in the tournament after time skip but I'm willing to gain new found enlightenment as to what natsu is capable of that can defeat such a monster.

Post by othus12 (6,306 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@phantomrant said:

@JThree47605 said:

@phantomrant said:

And legs

he could still headbutt-quake the hell out of natsu

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNeutralOne said:

Well whitebeard doesn't produce fire and fought with half a face and incinerated organs, gun shot wounds in the hundreds, canon ball wounds nearing hundreds and stab wounds way over the hundreds. To top it all off he can quake islands in half and even concentrate this force on a target.

I don't know who wins and I haven't read fairy tail after a couple matches in the tournament after time skip but I'm willing to gain new found enlightenment as to what natsu is capable of that can defeat such a monster.

Natsu recently got one shotted by someone who wasn't very impressive. WhiteBeard would definitely win.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I wonder who would win between whitebeard and hades

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Whitebeard's mustache solos the Fairy Guild

LOL!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel