Natsu Vs Sasuke

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Oct. 4, 2013. Last post by katmic 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • Kill
  • 35 ft
  • fire field plains
  • NO rules
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sasuke takes it, though Natsu might surpass him later on

Post by AFGM (133 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The battleground is definitely a huge boost for Natsu, but i'm not sure he's fast enough to deal with Amaterasu or has something up his sleeve to counterattack genjutsu

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AFGM: I thought Natsu could just eat Amaterasu, He should be able too. At max it's probably only at Zancrow level so Natsu could do what he did before.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It's debateable but that's a good possibility. He still has to compete with Genjutsu and Susanoo.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

Wish you put more info in your thread, since their is other characters with those names

Vs

Are you talking this Natsu and Sasuke?

or

vs

or

Natsu Dragion (Profile Portrait)
Natsu Dragion (Profile Portrait)

vs

Please be more clear in the future

Post by AFGM (133 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Ikki_Minami_: Sounds about right, but i have some doubts, the flames of Amaterasu are supposed to be unremovable, not quite sure if Natsu could just suck them.

I think Natsu might be able to break Susanoo, it's not completely invencible

The problem is that i don't know the full extent of current Susanoo's durability...you know with Juugo's steroids and all that.

But yeah, as posted, Tsukuyomi should do the trick

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AFGM: True, true, true. I get what your saying but you do have to admit once Amaterasu hits it does just burst into flames and then Natsu could absorb it in that state if you get what I mean.

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

sasuke wins. he can use susanoo with cursed mark seal and his attacks can cut through juubito so he is on another level.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I don't see how natsu gets over sasuke's complete susanoo's durability :I

Post by katmic (296 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke doesn't need any jutsus to beat Natsu. While he can indeed fight, Natsu is basically a thug whereas Sasuke is a skilled ninja. It wouldn't be too hard for him to put a few pokes through Natsu's heart. Though i do remember that one time when Natsu shrugged off a bullet to the mouth.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel