Natsu Vs Enel

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on Sept. 20, 2013. Last post by Gabriel_Logan 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Logia intangibility is off. 

Fight takes place on Sabaody Island. Natsu is bloodlusted. Enel is not. No prep.  K.O. or Death ftw. Who wins? 

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well you got one thing right, that is the face Natsu will give before Enel blasts him into oblivion.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Atlas flame natsu should win if enel can't use haki

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Well you got one thing right, that is the face Natsu will give before Enel blasts him into oblivion.

LOL!

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@eddz99 said:

Enel is logia, so even without using his haki, he will electrocute Natsu.

I can't think of anything in FT verse that can replace haki (unlike chakra in Naruto and nen in HxH).

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007 said:

@eddz99 said:

Enel is logia, so even without using his haki, he will electrocute Natsu.

I can't think of anything in FT verse that can replace haki (unlike chakra in Naruto and nen in HxH).

As the OP said, no logia intangibility , i say natsu wins with atlas flame and lightning dragon mode since he can eat lightning

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@eddz99: Sorry, I missed that.

Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Still Enel is too fast and Color of observation haki is another advantage.
Post by Shadow_Okami9 (159 posts) See mini bio Level 6

With Enel's speed he could easily pierce natsu with his harpoon and he still has haki

Yup.
Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Natsu can easily one shot him if he doesn't have logia, not to mentioned his durability is good enough to not get pierced easily since a bullet only manage to hurt him, and gajeel did had a hard time shreeding natsu. And by the way if enel had logia on couldn't natsu eat him, considering he was eating a dragon made out of fire so why not a man out of electric

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,656 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Enel even without relying on his devil fruit should still be Natsu's physical superior given that he easily overpowered Zoro in a physical exchange, given his precog and speed I'd say this is definitely in Enel's favor, not saying that Natsu can't win under these circumstances though.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Enel wins until Natsu gets better feats speed wise

Natsu still loses. He can't one shot someone who's speed and reactions outclass his not to mention destructive capacity. Also he tanked numerous blows from Luffy. Natsu is inferior to Luffy in raw power even at that point.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: True. And maybe by then Enel might reappear and show more devastating feats (Wishful Thinking!!!) lol

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

enel one shots

Post by Haiken (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Natsu has already proven to fight at blinding speeds and react to teleporters or high speed wizards like dobengal.. Even if natsu himself is not fast, i think he could react to Enel.. During Phantom lord arc, Natsu and Gajeel are already fighting faster than the eye can see.. I can actually see Natsu winning here with astlas and lightning.. Natsu is lightning and flame/heat resistant, which are the main offensive abilities of Enel..

I think Natsu is so underrated in Battle forums.. really

@Haiken: I can agree that Natsu is underrated, but he still loses here in nearly every stat, even low HST tier characters can move and fight at "faster than the eye can see" speeds, however Enel is well above that to the point that he could be considered a speedster in any of the three verses.

Post by Haiken (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown: But isn't Dobengal, Jellal and Laxus speedster? Natsu kept up with them fine.. Natsu's attack speed is nearly comparable to Luffy's Gatling Gun when Natsu fought the Master of Sabertooth..

@Haiken: Enel easily dodged everything Luffy threw at him, only getting hit when Luffy started spraying his attacks in nonuniform and erratic manners making them more difficult to predict. Even if Natsu could keep up with him (which he really shouldn't be able to), he isn't likely to hit him do to haki precognition.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel