Natsu Dragneel W Second Origin vs Erza w Second Origin

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Aug. 29, 2012. Last post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy 2 years ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I think natsu would win because even when he fought sting and rouge by himself he was holding back against them and plus now with second origin he can go lightning flame dragon without the side effects and if he was serious he would Wipe erza

-No Holding Back

-Win By killing Opponent

-both bloodlusted

-Domus Flau Empty

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He really wouldn't wipe Erza. Regardless of who won it would be a damn close battle.

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: You think Natsu would win? Why does that not surprise me...

Ya Your Right He Wouldn't Wipe Erza But He Would Beat Her With High Difficulty

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

I don't know, looking at it storywise I'm sure Erza would still probably be able to beat him but with high difficulty. Her feat of being able to complete the 100 monster challenge on her own is more impressive than Natsu's imo.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ohgodwhy: I agree!!

IMO I think Erza takes this.. with difficulty....

and this is how she will end up after the fight!!

Erza beats 100 monsters
Erza beats 100 monsters

YA NO natsu would win

Plus More Inpressive Than Natsu's Feats Ya No He Was Holding Back When He Fought Sting And Rouge If He Went Lightning Dragon Mode He Would Have Killed Them Easily Plus He Survived This Thats A pretty Good Feat He Took Out One Of Sabertooths Top 10 With One Blow

Thats a Pretty Good Feat And He Also Defeated Sting And Rouges Holy Shadow Dragons Flash Fang That A Awesome Feat

And His Lightning Flame Dragons Roar This generates an extremely large and destructive sparking blast, which produces an immense amount of light and is capable of traveling for great distances, wreaking havoc wherever it passes, as shown when it crossed the distance of the entire Tenrou Island generating a large explosion. And With Natsu Sans Second Origin It Doesn't Leave Extreme Strain On His Body Sorry But I dont See Erza Walking Away From This One Natsu Will Win With Extreme Difficulty This Is Pretty Much What He Will Look Like After This Battle

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel