natsu dragneel vs konoha 11

Topic started by ninja2170 on Sept. 28, 2013. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Natsu Dragneel (Anime Portrait)
Natsu Dragneel (Anime Portrait)

this is a one on one fight excluding kiba and akamaru natsu is at full power (base natsu) no nakama stuff he is fully restored for each fight. everyone's goes full power.

• shino
  • kiba/akamaru
  • choji
  • sakura
  • neji
  • kiba
  • rock lee
  • shikamaru
  • tenten
  • ino
Post by SMXLR8 (7,548 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@ninja2170: wrong place

@SMXLR8: I swear man why do I always forget to change the topic.

win

win

win

lose

not sure

win

lose/win depends on situation

win

win

Post by othus12 (7,713 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sakura, rock lee and shikamaru win.

the rest would lose against natsu.

Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Why not Choji?

He went face-to-face with Gedo Mazo.

Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Only Sakura and maybe Choji win IMO. Why is Choji being underrated? He has more raw power than any of the Konoba 11 outside Naruto and Sasuke who are not present. There was even a panel of him crushing Edo Kakuzu and Neji's father. Also Shikamaru IMO can't beat Natsu without prep.

@othus12: why rock lee?

@ninja2170: speedblitz.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

Only Sakura and maybe Choji win IMO. Why is Choji being underrated? He has more raw power than any of the Konoba 11 outside Naruto and Sasuke who are not present. There was even a panel of him crushing Edo Kakuzu and Neji's father. Also Shikamaru IMO can't beat Natsu without prep.

How can Sakura beat Natsu apart from the very abvious strength difference? Or is that the reason why you think Sakura wins?

@AnimeDefender: that's what I was thinking.

@othus12: how much more speed does lee have compared to natsu and also natsu reflex's are extremely fast.

Online Now
True. Now that I think about it, Natsu isn't very fast but he has a speed advantage on Sakura. Count her out. Maybe it's just Choji and even then I can see it going either way. IMO Natsu could clear this with Choji being the possible exception.

@ninja2170: lee seems wayy faster, faster than anyone seen on FT so far.

@othus12: but does he have the power to take him down and again reflex and in a couple fights natsu seemed just as fast or faster but that could just be for effect.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sakura and Neji are maybe's for me, Choji, Rock Lee, and Shikamaru could probably beat Natsu

@ridtom2: I think choji maybe the only one from the previous post made her they've changed my mind.

Online Now
In terms of both strength and raw destruction (and probably durability too) Chouji is the best out of the Konoha 11, the exception being Naruto and possibly Lee in 7th gate (that is assuming he learned it). Choji is highly underrated I think because he was not that strong until the final arc.

@taichokage: how would the fight go.

Bump.

I just want to know what people think of a fight between Natsu and Choji because I posted a fight between the two on comic vine to see what people would say and everyone says it a stomp for Natsu is this true?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel