Natsu Dragneel Vs Human Torch

Topic started by AnimeDefender on July 20, 2013. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,837 posts) See mini bio Level 13

jonny going to sun like temperatures is not happening. going that far often leaves him on a near death state and with his average flames even spidey can kick him.

Post by taichokage (13,315 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Johnny can only exceed the surface temperature. His official maximum temperature is 1,000,000° F although he indicated he could reach 2,000,000. Nowhere near the core temperature but hotter than anything Natsu has proven capable of doing. If Torch doesn't go Nova he will likely lose. If he goes for it though, there's nothing Natsu could do.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

He's faster, and he's destroyed large asteroids, heat isn't his only strength, he has pretty good destructive capacity too. Also he's taken hits from Marvel class 100's on a regular basis, and went on fighting like it didn't happen. You guys really don't know all that much about Johnny if you think he has to be bloodlusted to go nova level flames, or that he'd be "left in a near death state" lol, watch and learn, here he uses a focused nova intensity blast on Iron man, of course Iron Man is too powerful for that to work on him, but Natsu is no Iron Man. The other scans show him using planck temperature, and yeah he probably would need to be bloodlusted to use that kind of heat

I didn't know about that feat. So now he has Absolute Hot hype? Interesting. Although it doesn't make sense to me in the grand scheme of marvel flame users that are supposed to be stronger than Torch but can't hit that temperature.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

I didn't know about that feat. So now he has Absolute Hot hype? Interesting. Although it doesn't make sense to me in the grand scheme of marvel flame users that are supposed to be stronger than Torch but can't hit that temperature.

I didn't know about these feats 8 months ago myself apparently looking back on my posts in this thread, I thought Johnny couldn't use Nova intensity heat without Susan around, and I thought he had to have the cosmic control rod to use supernova level heat as well, but I was wrong, you can even see Johnny stating he's at supernova level heat right there in the picture.

About the other flame users stronger than him thing, yeah it is kinda weird that they haven't been shown to reach those heat levels, but I guess they just have way more destructive capacity than he does, Firelord for example is a casual starbuster. Also there is a scan of Reed stating that Johnny knows more about heat than anyone he knows, that could play a role in his temperature manipulation I guess

Yeah, very interesting. Johnny has used Nova on multiple occasions in the past without gimmicks, but thank plank level heat bit I've never seen. Wow. In any case, Natsu is a little screwed here.
Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So does anyone have actual proof that super nova can kill Natsu? He's immune to fire after all

Post by CerusSerenade (2,623 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Saladking: That's an NLF on Natsu's part, especially if you're saying Natsu could be thrown into the sun and be just fine. At that point it's not just the heat itself but the radiation which would make Natsu a smoldering corpse of cancer.

NLF aside, there's another plausible reason. At a certain temperature, Torch emits plasma not fire, which is hotter than fire. I don't recall Natsu dealing with plasma.
Post by othus12 (6,837 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

NLF aside, there's another plausible reason. At a certain temperature, Torch emits plasma not fire, which is hotter than fire. I don't recall Natsu dealing with plasma.

this is a good point

Good points but how come Johnny isn't getting blitzed? Natsu's combat speed in DF is impressive and I only recall Johnny being fast in travel speed

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Human torch wins

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Human Torch. Natsu may be a dragon slayer but he has not handled something as hot as a supernova or beyond.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Torch shows him what heat is all about.

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Human Torch, a way better fire manipulator than natsu,hell he cant go super nova like my boy Torch can.

Post by TheDragonFist (71 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There is a big difference between nova and supernova if hulk cant survive supernova it is not surprising that he can tank a nova attack.

Again, why is Torch not getting blitzed here?

His nova/supernova isn't instant and Natsu's punches will shut him down before he does anything.

Does anyone even have any speed or reaction scans?

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sprite.........

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel