Natsu Dragneel Vs Human Torch

Topic started by AnimeDefender on July 20, 2013. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheNeutralOne: Natsu can eat Johnny's fire blasts and Natsu can apparently fly aswell ( though not as fast as Johnny ). Also who is Dormamu? That name rings a bell, and who ever that character is has nothing to do with this battle. Also if Johnny goes Super Nova wouldn't that kill him and Natsu resulting in a tie?

Post by Dream (7,636 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

@AnimeDefender: Johnny going nova would only exhaust him and keep him from using his fire powers for a certain period of time.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream: Oh okay, thanks for clearing things up for me. :)

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AnimeDefender:

Natsu can't swallow flames that hot. He has only ever swallowed flames at max probably 1000 degrees. And i'm being generous(very generous). The heat alone from human torch will vaporize natsu he wasn't built to take on that kind of extreme heat and anybody assuming he can is foolish. Natsu can suck off his flames and the human torch can re ignite himself. Also knowing natsu the first time human torch ignites he will probably suck it in revealing his trump card. The human torch will then know he has to dispatch of him quickly~

Post by CerusSerenade (2,627 posts) See mini bio Level 10

There are two things that we know.

The human torch is fast enough to reach escape velocity. (hypersonic)

The human torch is capable of supernova level heat.

Natsu is not immune to heat itself. He is just resistant to fire and is able to eat most forms of it. He will not survive the heat wave of a supernova. He melts and dies.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ah, so I was right :)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender said:

@MarioRedfield: By fifty years you mean almost every comic book character in existence (some even older).Plus, it wouldn't be fun if I couldn't do recent characters vs tremensously old character just because they have a more collection of feats that doesn't mean the recent guy can't take him down.

In this case he can't.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNeutralOne said:

@solesamurai:

Natsu's fire is magical as well and he also spews magical fire. Going by your logic natsu lol stomps dormamu by swallowing him~

Human torch can't be tagged by natsu and his fire blasts can send natsu flying not to mention since they are alone in this battle human torch can go as hot as he wants without any repercussions and if this is a battle to the end and they know it human torch can easily fry him. Also the human torch cannot be touched by any of natsu's flame based attacks so it becomes a battle of heat and speed which johnny will win.

Also whoever talked about that god flame garbage get the hell out. That dude claimed the god flame was stronger than the dragons when he himself was defeated by natsu who was in turn after a power up almost completely obliterated by a dragon who wasn't even at full power.

By my logic Natsu can eat dormammu? what? When did i ever say that?

1. Dormammu's head fire is a crown(it symbolizes him as the ruler of the dark dimension), he isn't completely composed a fire, he is composed of sentient mystic energy. He has no real "physical" form as what is technically seen is an astral projection. he rarely ever even leaves the dark dimension himself. dunno where you thought I said natsu could eat him but whatever.

2. the human torches traveling speed is mach 30-40 his fighting speed is at best peak human. He has 0 fighting speed feats since he is a long range fighter.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Dark Schnieder says hello lol. Also if the battle is truly one sided for Johnny's favor then it's time for me to jump into the black hole known as the internet and see if I can find how Natsu can stand a chance to win. See you in a couple of hours!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Dark Schnieder says hello lol. Also if the battle is truly one sided for Johnny's favor then it's time for me to jump into the black hole known as the internet and see if I can find how Natsu can stand a chance to win. See you in a couple of hours!

Dark Schnieder is more powerful than most comic heroes. So is the TTGL. But taking a character like Natsu and putting him up against Human Torch isn't such a good idea.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Someone has never heard of Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth (from Fullmetal Alchemist), Kami Tenchi, Arale Norimaki, Chushinmaru Karasumori, Yoshimori Sumimura, Asura The Destructor....ect yeah....

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Its been a while but I believe I found a way that Natsu can pull of a win against Johnny.

First off, how hot do Johnny's flames have to be to start burning Natsu, with the battle with Hades Natsu did something very strange. Tha is eating Laxus Lighting, the average temperature of Lighting is 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

As we can see Natsu has little to no trouble eating something that is that hot (especially of a another element).

Second, the average Lighting bolt travels about 224,000 mph. If what is stated to be Johnny's true max speed then mach 40 won't be able to save Johnny since mach 40 is only about 30,000 mph.

Third, the average Lighting bolt has about 30,000 amps, the average human can die just by 0.4 amps (0.4 amps can kill if hit at the correct part of the body).

If all else fails, and Johnny survives the blast (which there were cases where people have survived lighting bolts) then Natsu would have to find Johnny's paralyzed body and beat him to a bloody pulp. Theres a problem with this attack though, Natsu can only use this attack once since it drains all of his magic powers and makes him exhausted but not to the point where he can't fight but to the point where he can't use his magic.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Someone has never heard of Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth (from Fullmetal Alchemist), Kami Tenchi, Arale Norimaki, Chushinmaru Karasumori, Yoshimori Sumimura, Asura The Destructor....ect yeah....

Where are Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth, Kami Tenchi, Arale, and all of the others in this thread? I believe in another reply on this thread I even said there were exceptions, shame on you. Pay more attention next time :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Someone has never heard of Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth (from Fullmetal Alchemist), Kami Tenchi, Arale Norimaki, Chushinmaru Karasumori, Yoshimori Sumimura, Asura The Destructor....ect yeah....

Where are Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth, Kami Tenchi, Arale, and all of the others in this thread? I believe in another reply on this thread I even said there were exceptions, shame on you. Pay more attention next time :P

Okay Revolver, come down...the reason why I said that is cause you said that Torch wins since he is older and you kinda applied it to everything as well...so I just said that that is not always the case.

Have you ever read Fairy Tail before?

Not just cause one character is older doesn't mean they win. So shame on you for not making it more clear....

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Someone has never heard of Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth (from Fullmetal Alchemist), Kami Tenchi, Arale Norimaki, Chushinmaru Karasumori, Yoshimori Sumimura, Asura The Destructor....ect yeah....

Where are Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth, Kami Tenchi, Arale, and all of the others in this thread? I believe in another reply on this thread I even said there were exceptions, shame on you. Pay more attention next time :P

Okay Revolver, come down...the reason why I said that is cause you said that Torch wins since he is older and you kinda applied it to everything as well...so I just said that that is not always the case.

Have you ever read Fairy Tail before?

Not just cause one character is older doesn't mean they win. So shame on you for not making it more clear....

I'm not really sure how to come down. I'm sitting pretty low to the ground as it is.

(Also, Bastard and Sailor Moon have been around for quite a while, Fairy Tail isn't even ten years old yet.)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It's really best not to put up someone who's only been created in recent years vs someone who has literally fifty years of assorted media at their disposal

Not really....

Someone's never heard of the "Silver Age"

Someone has never heard of Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth (from Fullmetal Alchemist), Kami Tenchi, Arale Norimaki, Chushinmaru Karasumori, Yoshimori Sumimura, Asura The Destructor....ect yeah....

Where are Dark Schneider, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, The Truth, Kami Tenchi, Arale, and all of the others in this thread? I believe in another reply on this thread I even said there were exceptions, shame on you. Pay more attention next time :P

Okay Revolver, come down...the reason why I said that is cause you said that Torch wins since he is older and you kinda applied it to everything as well...so I just said that that is not always the case.

Have you ever read Fairy Tail before?

Not just cause one character is older doesn't mean they win. So shame on you for not making it more clear....

I'm not really sure how to come down. I'm sitting pretty low to the ground as it is.

(Also, Bastard and Sailor Moon have been around for quite a while, Fairy Tail isn't even ten years old yet.)

K...

Also even if it hasn't been around for 10 years, it is impressive IMO and they have amazing magic..

Post by katmic (397 posts) See mini bio Level 10

People keep mentioning that even if Natsu eats torch's flames, he can re-flame. I will clarify that when we say Natsu will eat Torch's flames, we do not mean it offensively as if that alone will end the battle. The point of Natsu eating torch's flames is that he will get to access the properties of Johnny's flames. So you guys say torch moves at march 32, well natsu will be able to move as fast, unleash super nova level attacks and all that once he eats those flames. Torch simply can't win this battle. I have seen comments speaking of how Natsu won't be able to handle the heat of torch's flames. But here is the thing, none of these guys are going to go all out at the start. the first thing torch and natsu will do is shoot some basic flames at each other. and once natsu has a taste of torch's flames at that point, the point about temperature and heat seizes to matter as natsu will be able to burn just a hot, actually hotter with dragon force than torch

Post by CerusSerenade (2,627 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katmic: That applies to to magic, Torch's flames are natural.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel