Natsu Dragneel Vs Human Torch

Topic started by AnimeDefender on July 20, 2013. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 4 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Both in Character.

No Prep Time for either character.

Battle takes place at New York.

Both at Current Versions.

VS

Post by WorldEater (280 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Natsu eats everything Torch dishes out.

@WorldEater: Wouldn't Torch also be able to absorb everything that Natsu throws at him?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@AnimeDefender said:

@WorldEater: Wouldn't Torch also be able to absorb everything that Natsu throws at him?

He can absorb lightning? if So stalemate, although i can't see Natsu doing a whole lot even with his lightning.

@solesamurai: Natsu has Lighting powers now? I guess I am a bit behind Fairy Tail, if so Torch still does have his flight so he can still dogde Natsu's Lighting attacks. I guess this is a stalemate.

@AnimeDefender said:

@solesamurai: Natsu has Lighting powers now? I guess I am a bit behind Fairy Tail, if so Torch still does have his flight so he can still dogde Natsu's Lighting attacks. I guess this is a stalemate.

Natsu has had lightning for a long time. He got it when he ate Laxus's lighting in his fight with Hades.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,653 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You're telling me Natsu could eat a nuke or the sun?

There are limits to his flame absorption.

@CerusSerenade: By how much can Natsu eat fire? Plus everytime Torch throws his flames to damage Natsu, Natsu could always eat the flames to heal himself. Then again if the fire smells or taste terrible then I guess Natsu would get stomped.

Post by othus12 (7,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

isnt this like a human vs a big hamburguer?

@othus12: Lol, who is the human and who is the big hamburger?

@AnimeDefender: Also can the human eat the giant hamburger?!

@AnimeDefender said:

@AnimeDefender: Also can the human eat the giant hamburger?!

that's the question: can natsu eat jhonny's flames? he could likely stop him from going flame on.

@CerusSerenade said:

1. He has not shown any limits

2. He has eaten the fire of a magical doomsday device before a nuke should be well within his ability of absorption.

Post by Stingerrain (401 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Assuming that Natsu could even absorb Johnny's strongest attack, this is basically a stalemate. Because if Natsu's flame consumtion really IS as high as people claim (I wouldn't know since I don't read/watch Fairy Tail), Torch can't really harm him; or at least put him down. However, I seriously doubt Natsu likewise is not capable of offing him, especially seeing as how Torch is faster and has flight; meaning he could avoid a majority of Natsu's attacks.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So I'm assuming this is the HT that can't go supernova.

@Stingerrain: he wouldnt have flight considering natsu would eat his flame on.

Post by katmic (399 posts) See mini bio Level 10

People, this wouldn't be a stalemate. Natsu eats johnny's flames, natsu gets a power up, probably even flight, probably that nuke thing everyone keeps talking about; add that to his lightening powers, dragon force,and torch dies. When Natsu eats fire, he doesn't just get rejuvenated, the properties of the flame are passed on. And i haven't even mentioned black god flames. So dragon slayer fire+ lightening+ black god flames+ torch's own fires= a dead torch.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Does Natsu have a limit on how much fire he can take up? Because he's not eating Torch's fire all up.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@solesamurai said:

@CerusSerenade said:

2. He has eaten the fire of a magical doomsday device before a nuke should be well within his ability of absorption.

Just because he hasn't shown a limit, doesn't mean he has none, that is retarded, none of the fire he has ever eaten has even been close to the temperatures Johnny can reach. Also Johnny is faster, at least mach 32, escape velocity from the earth and all, likely faster but it wouldn't matter still faster than Natsu either way. His blasts have destroyed large asteroids before too, he pretty much outclasses Natsu here. The only option Natsu has is to eat his flames, btw, Johnny can just reignite himself if it happened, and it wouldn't, because the only argument for Natsu eating million degree flames is "well he never showed that he couldn't", hm, yeah.

@YoungChief said:

@solesamurai said:

@CerusSerenade said:

Just because he hasn't shown a limit, doesn't mean he has none, that is retarded, none of the fire he has ever eaten has even been close to the temperatures Johnny can reach. Also Johnny is faster, at least mach 32, escape velocity from the earth and all, likely faster but it wouldn't matter still faster than Natsu either way. His blasts have destroyed large asteroids before too, he pretty much outclasses Natsu here. The only option Natsu has is to eat his flames, btw, Johnny can just reignite himself if it happened, and it wouldn't, because the only argument for Natsu eating million degree flames is "well he never showed that he couldn't", hm, yeah.

1. Derp justderp becausederp hederp hasntderp shown a limitderp doesn'tderp mean derpderpderp hederp doesntderp have onederp. that statement was retarded. Johnny's potential is all implied hype with no feats, he's gone supernova a few times while IIRC and it's generally assumed at his most powerful he can achieve absolute hot. But this is all baseless hype that doesn't matter since he hasn't done it.

2. natsu would eat his flames and get the power boost from them, he does it all the time.

3. Johnny cannot achieve millions of degrees despite going super nova he has never shown that his power reach tempatures to that extreme

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56369/1334958-medsupernovaphysical2.jpg <--- wouldn't let me post this in pic form for some reason.

He used his "nova" flame on hulk in these scans and it did nothing to the hulk(who has nowhere even close to super nova level durability) Meaning it was all implied power he can't even actually achieve. Had he really achieved super nova(something in the billions of degrees) He would easily incinerated or vaporized the surrounding area and hulk would be standing there.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/3853/1334972-torch3.jpg

Here he apprently goes nova again, and doesn't even completely destroy the building he's standing on, once again showing all his power is implied and not actually what it is said to be. Hyperbole through and through.

4. Once again eating the flames of a magical doomsday device should be enough to assume he can handle johnny's flames.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel