Naruto's enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode VS Final Getsuga Tenshou

Topic started by Reiikaii on Feb. 10, 2012. Last post by MrASSH0LE 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Reiikaii (147 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Naruto's enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode VS Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo

http://www.imageporter.com/94yjsjqiigrg/NarutovsIchigo.PNG.html

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I knew this was coming. For the first time, I feel that Naruto could be stronger than current Ichigo and possibly even Dangai Ichigo. We ought to at least wait until Naruto has more showings though because he has yet to master his new power. As it stands, I don't feel that Naruto has the showings to put his strength and durability above this Ichigo. He deflected the mountain busting biju dama it's true, but Ichigo can casually destroy mountains with indirect brute force not needing energy blasts and crushed a space/time collapse with a flick of his wrist, nor has Naruto tanked any serious damage yet while Ichigo had only a singed arm after tanking Aizen's nuke bala. Naruto may be on that level but hasn't shown enough. I would say that current Naruto has overall, more impressive showings than the current Ichigo though.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

naruto has yet to display any durability feats that say he can withstand a casual hill busting swing from ichigo. and his mb takes too much time to charge which is the only attack the he has that can kill ichigo and would only leave him wide open for an attack. with that said ichigo takes this with low difficulty.

@taichokage said:

Ichigo can casually destroy mountains with indirect brute force not needing energy blasts and crushed a space/time collapse with a flick of his wrist

when did he do this?

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YouFinished: It was during his final fight with Aizen, when they clashed swords Ichigo indirectly destroyed mountains.

And he destroyed a full incantation level 90. Korohitsugi just by waving his hand (Which was stated to distort space and time.)

But back on topic I would still give this to Ichigo currently (But that could change in a few chapters) due to his on par, if not greater speed, more destructive feats and better durablilty.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The mountain definition is kinda screwed up though. The OBD considers an elevation of >1000m as mountain level whereas in actuality, even this is considered as a mountain:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Wycheproof

Some sites take it even further by saying an elevation of>2500m is mountain level and anything below is just hill level.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage:

@YouFinished:

He busted out of a sphere that dwarfed the surrounding mountain.

He deflected 6 mountain busting blasts .Without going into his Kyuubi chakra form.

@Yusuke52: that wasn't a mountain it was a hill. real big difference. and i don't recall the black coffin distorting anything.

@MrASSH0LE: kn8 naruto is not the same as his new bijju mode, by feats it's actually superior. and he deflected the balls before they detonated. you even see that they didn't explode anywhere near him on the next panel.

I think Aizen disagrees with you there. (If you can even make that out lol )

"A torrent of gravity capable of distorting space-time itself!! A being such as you cannot even begin to comprehend it!!"

And call it what you will, It all depends on your definition of a mountain in general (Its much bigger than a mountain near my house so yeah, thats what im going by) In the end it was still done with little to no effort on his part.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ichigo, Naruto can't even maintain his cloak form more than 5 minutes while Ichigo fights for days straight without rest. Not to mention he's superior in terms of overall balance.

@YouFinished: The nine tail chakra mode is basically Naruto with the full power of the nine tails on top of having the body of the Kyubi a his disposal why would he be physically weaker then the 8 tails?

We know that Naruto's power using the Kyuubi correlates with the number of tails used.1 tailed Naruto was stronger then 0 tails.3 tails was also stronger he was able to send Orochimaru flying several meters when at 0 tails in part 1 he was easily beaten by him at 1 tail Naruto was beaten by Sasuke at 6 tails he had way superior showings then at previous forms he was able to fight Pain the leader of Akatsuki and 8 tails surpassed all of them in destructive capacity ,durability and strength.

We can say that tail number doesn't only correlate with rank in power in tailed beasts ( the 9 tails produced a blast that matched 4 bijuus) it definetly correlates with increase in power.

@Yusuke52: once again it is still not distorting anything. he says it's capable but it wasn't at the moment. and the definition of a mountain is not personal it's absolute. my neighborhood is surrounded by hills of similar size.

@MrASSH0LE: your mistaken. kn8 is when he starts to turn into kurama and loses control. naruto's new mode is just coating himself in kurama's chakra unlike kn8 and killer bee who can actually turn into the hachibi.

@YouFinished: When it sealed over Ichigo it was more than likely distorting everything within its confines, or he would not have brought it up at all since it serves no other purpose other than to make Ichigo appear stronger.

He completed the coffin fully hence the reason the sky grew darker and the coffin was fully formed around Ichigo when he had fininished (which could only mean that it peaked in power at that moment).

And I dont see the point in fighting over this, considering Ichigo stopped a Captains full incantation level 90 Kido (This was a man who took out many other captains before even transforming to the level he was when he used this kido, and who in my mind could solo a good portion of the naruto cast), with nothing more than a wave of his hand. Lets just overlook the fact that it could distort space and time, because that alone is impressive.

But your point is solid since there is no proof there that space or time is being distorted. But with that being said the feat is very impressive none the less.

As far as mountains go. I have a mountain right outside my front door that is smaller than the one Ichigo destroyed (It is classed as a mountain and I have no authority to say otherwise), not to mention countless others around my area. In my mind a hill is something that can be easily walked up with little to no climbing involved, and going from what I seen there it would be very hard to walk up that "Hills" verticle slope.

But once again there is no need to argue over this, since he destroyed it with little to no effort, irrergardless of its status as a mountain or not.

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I wouldnt disregard it. Every attack that is not understood on panel that is described ought to be questioned then. Who is to say that Amaterasu burns as hot as the sun, or that the rasenshrunken can destroy on the cellular level when these have only been stated? Double standards is not an accurate way to decide a battle. But as the above posts states, it hardly matters. The fact that he obliterated a full chanted hadou 90 spell with Aizen at hougyoku level powers with a tap of his hand is a huge testimony of his strength as it is, as Komamura, a captain and a particularly strong one at that, was one shotted by a chant less spell at 1/3 of it's power from Aizen before he gained his heightened power.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@YouFinished: Funny how the link you gave for the definition of a mountain says this:

There is no universally accepted definition of a mountain.

Whether a landform is called a mountain may depend on usage among the local people. The highest point in San Francisco, California, is called Mount Davidson, notwithstanding its height of 300 m (980 ft), which makes it ten feet short of the minimum for a mountain by American designations.Similarly, Mount Scott outside Lawton, Oklahoma is only 251 m (823 ft) from its base to its highest point.

As for the difference between a hill and a mountain:

The distinction between a hill and a mountain is unclear and largely subjective.

Then of course, we have this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Wycheproof

So yeah, we can drop the mountain/hill level argument already.

@MohsinMan99: i really only posted the link for pictures of the mountains. and when i say absolute i mean it being absolute in how we use it for debating on this forum and of the like. "mountain busting or level" and "hill level or busting" are pretty much like night and day here for the volume of rock and how much force it takes. it's not something to just ignore since the difference is monstrous kinda like city block level and city level.

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

yeah naruto is really strong, however final getsuga puts ichigo on another level (even dbz levels for a few minutes) so IMO ichigo wins

@taichokage:Did Tsunade not confirm that Naruto destroyed his hand and Kakuzu on a cellular level when she had a look at his arm, and when she done the autopsy on his body?

But considering the size he can amp it to I think that point was left out to dry quite a long time ago lol.

But anyway as myself and Taichokage said, For him to destroy a kido of such magnatude by nothing more than waving his hand is a massive feat, and shows just how powerful he is.

@YouFinished said:

@MrASSH0LE: your mistaken. kn8 is when he starts to turn into kurama and loses control.

Where exactly are my mistaken?Do you disagree with the idea that tail number correlates with power.

@YouFinished said:

naruto's new mode is just coating himself in kurama's chakra unlike kn8 and killer bee who can actually turn into the hachibi

This would matter if we didn't have evidence that the chakra was solid and could perform physical tasks.However here he is picking up a bijuu with one hand and using it to hit another one.We have no reason to think that the full 9 tails is inferior to the 8 tails.

I'd also like to know how exactly the 8 tails is superior in showing then.When he was only there to bust out of the sphere and did nothing beyond that.

@MrASSH0LE: no i agree that tails correlate with increase in power but only for kn0-8 forms. narutos new bijuu mode is not a kn form. and so what if the chakra can turn solid? most chakra is solid to perform attacks but my point still stands that it's just a chakra coating unlike the kn forms and anyother bijuu on the field. there's also the fact that you see two naruto in it and he put gai and kekashi in it. also the kn8 form is superior due to durability being mountain level and mountain destructive capacity (seeing as with only six tails he did a mountain level attack), but this could change soon.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Technically the Kyuubi only has half its Maximum Chakra or Soul.  
Minato gave half of it to the Shinigami, then Kyuubi shrunk in size, before being sealed in Naruto. 

Then on top of this IIRC, Naruto can only access the Yin or is it the Yang chakra for the Kyuubi. 

Can a Naruto Guru clear this up for me? 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel