naruto(one tal) vs the fantastic 4

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"Sue could just Malice up the Ninja twerp by cutting off his oxygen supply "

she do that shes dead
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "

Why?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
How man? the fox still needs a host and by standards Naruto has a human anatomy which needs oxygen intake in order to function
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
How man? the fox still needs a host and by standards Naruto has a human anatomy which needs oxygen intake in order to function "

naruto speed blitz her he still has a couple seconds to kill her
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Don't make light of her barrier... Reed will keep him company and Naruto does not know who to attack first, judging by instinct and character moral he will attack reed first
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
How man? the fox still needs a host and by standards Naruto has a human anatomy which needs oxygen intake in order to function "
naruto speed blitz her he still has a couple seconds to kill her "
Are you joking? Hyperion couldn't speed blitz her and he is several times faster than Naruto its ridiculous. And I'm referring to Ultimate Sue Storm who is even weaker and slower than the Sue Storm from The 616 mainstream. Also she has experience with people much faster than Naruto such as The Gladiator.
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
Are you joking? Hyperion couldn't speed blitz her and he is several times faster than Naruto its ridiculous. And I'm referring to Ultimate Sue Storm who is even weaker and slower than the Sue Storm from The 616 mainstream. Also she has experience with people much faster than Naruto such as The Gladiator. "

ok show me a scan of of sue going into a battle and immetatly using that attack 

how do we kno if the sheid can get through the demon coat? 

there are ways naruto can win but there are more ways fantastic 4 can win so they win 

sue cannot solo
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
Are you joking? Hyperion couldn't speed blitz her and he is several times faster than Naruto its ridiculous. And I'm referring to Ultimate Sue Storm who is even weaker and slower than the Sue Storm from The 616 mainstream. Also she has experience with people much faster than Naruto such as The Gladiator. "
ok show me a scan of of sue going into a battle and immetatly using that attack  how do we kno if the sheid can get through the demon coat?  there are ways naruto can win but there are more ways fantastic 4 can win so they win  sue cannot solo "
Saying there are ways a character can win is speculation. Sue hasn't used her force fields immediately but she has used them to contain several beings much faster than Naruto e.g Hyperion and Gladiator. Sue has been fast enough to stop bullets at blank point range from hitting her. I didn't say Sue can solo, I said Naruto can't speed blitz her because she has dealt with much faster opponents and once a battle begins she immediately surrounds herself with a shield.
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
ok show me a scan of of sue going into a battle and immetatly using that attack  how do we kno if the sheid can get through the demon coat?  there are ways naruto can win but there are more ways fantastic 4 can win so they win  sue cannot solo "
Saying there are ways a character can win is speculation. Sue hasn't used her force fields immediately but she has used them to contain several beings much faster than Naruto e.g Hyperion and Gladiator. Sue has been fast enough to stop bullets at blank point range from hitting her. I didn't say Sue can solo, I said Naruto can't speed blitz her because she has dealt with much faster opponents and once a battle begins she immediately surrounds herself with a shield. "

the demon coat plays a big part in this battle its been known to exert alot of force
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
Saying there are ways a character can win is speculation. Sue hasn't used her force fields immediately but she has used them to contain several beings much faster than Naruto e.g Hyperion and Gladiator. Sue has been fast enough to stop bullets at blank point range from hitting her. I didn't say Sue can solo, I said Naruto can't speed blitz her because she has dealt with much faster opponents and once a battle begins she immediately surrounds herself with a shield. "
the demon coat plays a big part in this battle its been known to exert alot of force "
Sue can exert more force with her powers. Anyone who has read Fantastic Four comics would know that but you do bring up a good point.
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
the demon coat plays a big part in this battle its been known to exert alot of force "
Sue can exert more force with her powers. Anyone who has read Fantastic Four comics would know that but you do bring up a good point. "

thx naruto still loses im just saying to jthree sue cant solo 

a fairer fight would be 6 tails or nine tails
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
she do that shes dead "
Sue can exert more force with her powers. Anyone who has read Fantastic Four comics would know that but you do bring up a good point. "
thx naruto still loses im just saying to jthree sue cant solo  a fairer fight would be 6 tails or nine tails "
Indeed. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel