naruto(one tal) vs the fantastic 4

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the thing is just as strong as colossus 

NO HUMAN TORCH 

edit: human torch can fight 

edit: naruto is in 3 tails
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

How is it the Fantastic Four and they only have 3 members? Why is Johnny not allowed in this fight?
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@JThree47693 said:
" How is it the Fantastic Four and they only have 3 members? Why is Johnny not allowed in this fight? "
exactly... but then again, Naruto would win, regardless of form, because once he gets weak enough, the Kyuubi takes over... so do you mean Naruto with or without the Nine-Tails kicking in?
@JThree47693 said:
"How is it the Fantastic Four and they only have 3 members? Why is Johnny not allowed in this fight? "

it would be a spite : / u kno wat yea let him fight but naruto is at 3 tails
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" How is it the Fantastic Four and they only have 3 members? Why is Johnny not allowed in this fight? "
exactly... but then again, Naruto would win, regardless of form, because once he gets weak enough, the Kyuubi takes over... so do you mean Naruto with or without the Nine-Tails kicking in? "

he has tails as soon as fight start
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Full Fantastic Four would win up until 4 tails. 
@AgentJ said:
"Full Fantastic Four would win up until 4 tails.  "

explain
@FLCL1: if he were to remain in one-tails state without Kyubbi backup or increasing tails, Fantastic 4 would win.

FT(Fantastic Three)Wins. Sue could send a bubble to Narutos brain and kill him. Thing is way stronger and durable than Naruto is, I really doubt if Naruot could hurt him. Reed would coe up with some crazy way to beat Naruto on his own. This i a stomp whether Johnny is in it or not.
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @FLCL1: if he were to remain in one-tails state without Kyubbi backup or increasing tails, Fantastic 4 would win. "

he can go three tails now
@FLCL1: that becomes a more even fight, i think its 50/50 at that point, any stronger and Naruto wins.
@FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
explain "
I can't see even three tails Naruto managing to break free of both kinetic force fields and the big bruiser. If those two restrained him, it'd leave Reed and Johnny to take potshots. Really though, there are a number of tactics they could use. The key piece is 4 vs 1
@AgentJ: my only consideration why naruto wouldnt get shot off from a mind blast by Sue is because of both the Kyuubi preventing naruto from dying, and the 9-Tails cloak over naruto..
@JThree47693 said:
"FT(Fantastic Three)Wins. Sue could send a bubble to Narutos brain and kill him. Thing is way stronger and durable than Naruto is, I really doubt if Naruot could hurt him. Reed would coe up with some crazy way to beat Naruto on his own. This i a stomp whether Johnny is in it or not. "
no sue could not handle this 

@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
explain "
I can't see even three tails Naruto managing to break free of both kinetic force fields and the big bruiser. If those two restrained him, it'd leave Reed and Johnny to take potshots. Really though, there are a number of tactics they could use. The key piece is 4 vs 1 "

narto is so fast and powerful if naruto takes out sue he wins in a curbstomp reed bigger curbsomp
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @AgentJ: my only consideration why naruto wouldnt get shot off from a mind blast by Sue is because of both the Kyuubi preventing naruto from dying, and the 9-Tails cloak over naruto.. "
doesn't the cloak only start at four tails? I was saying they wouldn't beat him at 4 tails. 
@AgentJ said:
" @Halberdierv2 said:
" @AgentJ: my only consideration why naruto wouldnt get shot off from a mind blast by Sue is because of both the Kyuubi preventing naruto from dying, and the 9-Tails cloak over naruto.. "
doesn't the cloak only start at four tails? I was saying they wouldn't beat him at 4 tails.  "

the clock starts at the 1st tail
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"FT(Fantastic Three)Wins. Sue could send a bubble to Narutos brain and kill him. Thing is way stronger and durable than Naruto is, I really doubt if Naruot could hurt him. Reed would coe up with some crazy way to beat Naruto on his own. This i a stomp whether Johnny is in it or not. "

What is there to handle? She sends a bubble to his brain and kills him, unless they are in character. FF would still win
@FLCL1 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @Halberdierv2 said:
doesn't the cloak only start at four tails? I was saying they wouldn't beat him at 4 tails.  "
the clock starts at the 1st tail "
fair enough. I have little doubt that her fields would work though. It's not like the Chidori stopped working on naruto when he had his cloak
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
ya, i think FF could beat this level of naruto. maybe not 4 tails though
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:

What is there to handle? She sends a bubble to his brain and kills him, unless they are in character. FF would still win "

i would have been more content if u didnt say that if naruto speed blitz her she not gonna be thinking of that naruto can go on water thing cant so if he goes on water thing cant get him also hes to slow 
mr.fantastic is useless physical wise if he does think of a plan quick naruto can solo 
human torch maybe a problem how ever naruto has repeled fire in one tailed form (i got a video) and if human torch goes any hotter then he kills mr.fantasic and sue 
sue is also a problem however naruto can take her
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel