naruto,luffy,toriko and ichigo vs godzilla?

Topic started by othus12 on June 15, 2012. Last post by gallavant123 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

rules

current luffy

current naruto

current ichigo

current toriko

godzilla as seen at final wars.

they are in character

battle at tokio city with people

no japanese army

the HST + toriko gets to start together and godzilla starts at 30 km away

will our shonen heroes be able to defend the city that saw them born?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

couldnt luffy simply use haki on godzilla and make him his pet?

@Haofan123: godzilla cannot be controlled, even his skeleton was denying human orders

@othus12 said:

@Haofan123: godzilla cannot be controlled, even his skeleton was denying human orders

what were the circumstances?

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Godzilla couldn't even be killed by other kaiju (except maybe Keizer Ghidrah, although it was more like severe exhaustion, but probabably have killed him had the Gotengo not intervened). He can use his Nuclear Pulse to take care of Naruto if he Multi-Shadow clones, and either way, unless any of them have an immunity to radiation I'm unaware of, he can most likely also just atomic ray for an OHKO. And if that doesn't work, he can use that Spiral Red Atomic Ray he used on the incoming meteor and to destroy Keizer Ghidrah.

Anyway, Haki is thier only shot if that doesnt work, they all die instantly

I agree. Godzilla would destroy them. Gigan could probably destroy them.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Godzilla eats them...

really its an stomp? i though the hst had a chance considering they are all island busters and have the advantage of speed.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

LOL @ the title of this fight.

I didn't realise that Godzilla was this strong, is it the version from an anime or something?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: Nah films, apparently there's loads and the final wars version is meant to be one of, it not the most powerful versions.

His atomic breath is easily mountain buster and in final wars he took down an asteroid in space.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy: Ok then, had no idea there were incarnations of him that were that strong.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Not sure if zilla could react to Hyper-soninc speeds.

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Same here. I've seen multiple Godzilla movies and all the versions Ive seen could be beaten by the 4 with different degrees of ease.
@jnw93
Do you mean the American Tri-Star one by Zilla, or a nickname for the Toho one? Big difference depending on which one.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Zoro will slice Godzilla then Sanji will cook him up... and the entire HST+Toriko will have a feast!!! lol and they will Invite Goku as well to join the party.... XD

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@jnw93: Do you mean the American Tri-Star one by Zilla, or a nickname for the Toho one? Big difference depending on which one.

i was thinking this Godzilla

im talking about the japanese version final wars to be more precise read the description

Godzilla also basically stomped  every single monster in Final Wars in under a minute. Monster X was exception, but after the Gotengo gave Godzilla temporary Keizer, he raped Keizer Ghidrah so bad, the villians of Godzilla probably needed this 10-year retirement (as a new one is coming out in 2014) for time to see trauma counslers.   

@TheBlackDragonz: LOL XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel