naruto(4 tails) v.s. green lantern

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 13, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

tried to make it fair lol
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hmm. Which Green Lantern. I say Hal Jordan or Allen Scott would own this. They've been ringslingin' since naruto was suckin on his momma's you-know-what.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:

"Hmm. Which Green Lantern. I say Hal Jordan or Allen Scott would own this. They've been ringslingin' since naruto was suckin on his momma's you-know-what. "


i would say the new aged green lantern aka the best one lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Green Lantern would win
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"Green Lantern would win "

really? i was gambling with naruto but why would he win
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Green Lantern vaporizes the entire Naruto planet
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

dammit im am altering the rules next time lol wat if he couldnt blow up the planet(besides he a superhero he cant kill inncent people) and he couldnt use explosive powers because of all the people around is that fair enough lol (i should have been more specific :P)
Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
The Green Lantern curbstomps this battle regardless of which version is used. There have been worst threats the Lantern has faced than a 4-tailed Kyubi-powered Naruto.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

curbstomp!!!! *gasp* so..................no ones voting for the under dog(naruto) on this one huh
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Yeah this is a GL curbstomp here, I can see GL tossing Naruto into a projected Blender and shredding him to pieces.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

u kno wat imma do? imma read some GL comic online because i may have underestmated him
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Green Lantern would win "
really? i was gambling with naruto but why would he win "

BFR. Thow him into space and fly home.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@JThree47693 said:

" @FLCL1 said:

"@JThree47693 said:
"Green Lantern would win "
really? i was gambling with naruto but why would he win "
BFR. Thow him into space and fly home. "
LOL He could do that to.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

sooooo.............. this is a spite thread im guessing lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"sooooo.............. this is a spite thread im guessing lol "

Yes. This is a spite thread.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@batosaimsxz said:
"Green Lantern vaporizes the entire Naruto planet "

No Green Lantern(with the exception of Alan Scott) would be doing any planet vaporizing, because that would take away lives. Green Lanterns can't use lethal force. But Green Lantern still takes the fight regardless.
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
"Green Lantern vaporizes the entire Naruto planet "
No Green Lantern(with the exception of Alan Scott) would be doing any planet vaporizing, because that would take away lives. Green Lanterns can't use lethal force. But Green Lantern still takes the fight regardless. "
Green Lanterns can use lethal force
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@batosaimsxz: Only against Sinestro Corps members, and as far as I know, Naruto is not a Sinestro Corps member.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
"Green Lantern vaporizes the entire Naruto planet "
No Green Lantern(with the exception of Alan Scott) would be doing any planet vaporizing, because that would take away lives. Green Lanterns can't use lethal force. But Green Lantern still takes the fight regardless. "
Green Lanterns can use lethal force "

hes a superhero dude
Post by ghettodark (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

i give this fight naruto
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel