Naruto vs Young Toguro

Topic started by Obito on Jan. 3, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Death or K.O. for the win.  
Toguro starts at 80% strength.
No prep. 
Naruto can only access Sage Mode. 
Both are in character. 
Who wins? 

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Toguro wins here. He easily has more physical prowess and his spiritual energy is pretty good.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto blows up taguro with 10000 odama rasengans or an super odama rasengan i think young toguro = 1 tail gaara

Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toguro kills Naruto.

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Toguro pulverizes Naruto, especially if he's restricted to sage more. Naruto has 0 advantages here with the exception of a more versatile arsenal of techniques that would still mostly be useless here.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

why did you nerf naruto bad fight with un fair rules Toguro wins

@nishi99: @taichokage:

I don't see toguro surviving 100000 Odama? and sage mode far surpasses him in speed?

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well he can't make 100000 maybe a few hundred at best. And sage more doesn't surpass him in speed. His sage speed isn't very impressive anyway. Toguro appears much faster in my opinion.
Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

If Toguro starts in 80% then Naruto have a chance to have a rasen shuriken land on Toguro, if he does he wins.

Since Naruto have no clone restriction he can spam them and distract Toguro, and Toguro is not the best tactitian.

Still I don't see that happening too often, Toguro 7/10.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hmm Naruto may lose here

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Toguro should win. Even if Naruto does land a few Rasengans, it won't really hurt Toguro. He withstood a giant Spirit gun. Plus Naruto's speed is nothing special in that form.

Maybe if Naruto can wear him down with a few summons and then land some Rasen Shuriken but I doubt it.

@UltimateHero0406: Guts Rasengan destroyed a whole castle.. I doubt taguro can withstand Guts Odama Rasengan which is x5 the strength of rasengan

@eddz99: Spirit gun blasted Toguro several meters out of the stadium as it wrecked its way through a forest and he didn't even feel it. That Rasengan isn't going to do much. And if he goes 100%, then nothing Naruto can hurt him or even touch him due to his speed.

@eddz99: Skip to 2:00 or just watch the whole thing.

It would take at least a few rasen shurikens to put Toguro down.

Post by Kobra678 (2,956 posts) See mini bio Level 14

with these rules, toguro takes this with relative ease

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7

NARUTO UZUMAKI, BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! RASENSHURIKEN! and did you see him pulverize that giant rhino!?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WTF is this shit.

Spite thread.

You didn't state that Naruto starts off in Sage more. You only stated that he has access to, which Toguro is already at 80%. He quickly beats the hell out of naruto.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel