Naruto vs Static Shock

Topic started by TheNomad on April 11, 2009. Last post by TheNomad 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Static Shock! via electrocution
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It's a draw. Naruto cant touch Static, and Static cant touch Naruto. Really the only way one wins is if the other runs out of stamina before the other.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wait... Static is a comic character... this thread looks like it belongs on comicvine to me.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Acer said:
"It's a draw. Naruto cant touch Static, and Static cant touch Naruto. Really the only way one wins is if the other runs out of stamina before the other.
"
If thats the case I think Naruto might last a little longer than Static.
Newten said:
"Wait... Static is a comic character... this thread looks like it belongs on comicvine to me.
"
This thread is on comicvine. Personally i dont want a load of battle threads involving comic characters to start popping up.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Acer said:
"Newten said:
"Wait... Static is a comic character... this thread looks like it belongs on comicvine to me.
"
This thread is on comicvine. Personally i dont want a load of battle threads involving comic characters to start popping up.
"
LOL its going to happen eventuallyXD
Sonata said:
"Acer said:
"Newten said:
"
"
LOL its going to happen eventuallyXD
"
I know :( And many of these battles will have been done on the vine.
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
dosn't wind trump electricity in naruto world? if thats the case then naruto
Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
In the event that this is the current Naruto, then Static Shock loses. A simple rasangan would turn Static's insides to much.
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Naruto! :D
Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
From what I've seen of Static from his cartoon series (used to be on Kids WB), he still took damage as badly as a normal person would, even with his powers as a metahuman, and would get exhausted at some point from using up too much power. Naruto, on the other hand, has a ridiculous amount of stamina and chakra at his disposal, not to mention being able to heal injuries and use power from the Kyubi. Baring this in mind, Naruto could just cast Shadow Clones until Static gets too exhausted to continue fighting on and then he would get pummeled. Whether the battle is quick or dragged out, I can't see Static winning this match.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
thats just retarded
lordhaseo said:
"thats just retarded"
The match?

The post above you?

Honestly man, dont start calling something retarded when it's clearly not
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
u must be kidding! naruto would rip his gang banger ass right out of his suit. naruto has infinate stamina compared to static, he has greater abilities, which last longer to. naruto from the first episode can shove statics' shock back to hell and back, at the speed of static. POWN, POWN, POWN!!!
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Static.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Maybe older static shock could win, but he would probably still lose.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
what version of naruto. anything in the new series can kill static.
naruto,anything after episode 133 can beat static.
static has bad ass abilities, but abilities given is not better than abilities gained.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
dude wat kind of question is that? i like static but thats not even a fight
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is a battle of no TALES right? Well, the comic book version is stronger.... He might have a chance to win

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel