Naruto vs Raditz

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Feb. 28, 2012. Last post by blackdemon 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Tailed Beast Mode
Tailed Beast Mode

VS

Raditz
Raditz

Random Encounter

Both Bloodlust

Who wins?

Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Naruto because Raditz maybe a saiyen but he is a weak lower class one

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Here we go again...

@Goku1fan: DBZ fodder = god-tier+ in most other animes.

Raditz is massively hypersonic, Naruto is hypersonic. Even in his new form, Naruto isn't at the level yet where he could keep up with Raditz.

In terms of energy projection; Naruto is at the level where he could match the combined strength of 5 mountain-busters (at best, we could say he's a mountain range buster).

Raditz, on the other hand, is much stronger than somebody strong enough to obliterate the moon.

Though Naruto has become very, very powerful by his own verse's standards, he simply isn't on the level that Raditz is. Honestly, I would guess it would take the power of the sage at his prime, with the Juubi, in order to not get stomped here.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Radditz is stronger than DBZ start Goku, that is stronger than Roshi, that destroyed the moon once, the same goes for Piccolo, and Radditz was stronger than him.

In sheer power Radditz could be compared with a tailed beast, or even higher.... Naruto is up for a difficult battle, but in the ned Radditz would win

Post by taichokage (12,684 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not yet! The hst has gotten much stronger along with the other popular current shonen anime but none have yet reached the level of dbz. The time has not yet come. Raditz would still kill Naruto.

@GIRUGAMESH: Fine I get it I didn't think Raditz was that weak compared to the HST in the first place I just wanted to see where Naruto stood at this point.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,508 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: I completely agree with you but Raditz isn't just hypersonic he's light speed/near light speed because he dodged Piccolo's special beam cannon.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Raditz would still win. He was effortlessly stronger than moon-busters Piccolo, Roshi and Goku at the time of his arrival. One attack of that power would destroy Naruto.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: To be honest, tailed beasts have only shown mountain-busting.

ND

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Radditz.......

A cross in the tombstone....

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Perhaps one Day the Orange Ninja shall catch up...but for now...even lower tier DBZ characters will annihilate him.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Newdeath: I meant physical power, and said even higher.....

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
This is a mismatch 

Raditz 
Hypersonic 
Moon Buster 
Can Fly

Naruto  
Hypersonic 
Mountain Buster 
Cant Fly

The odds were stacked on Naruto before the match began.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh I see. Even then, Raditz is simply too much power.

ND

Post by Dream (7,253 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto is nowhere in Raditz's league yet. Too much speed, destructive potential and advantages for Naruto to deal with.
Post by GhostRider29 (176 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Fine I get it I didn't think Raditz was that weak compared to the HST in the first place I just wanted to see where Naruto stood at this point.

IMO, Naruto will catch up someday. Geeez, I need to catch up on Naruto. Lol Most I've seen was when Naruto lost to Sasuke or however you spell his name. But I did see some epic battles on youtube.

@GhostRider29: I know right bro, Raditz is one of my fav characters anyway despite being the weakest main villian. But I just thought what if it was Naruto vs Saibaman since people say Saibaman = Raditz which I don't believe.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

But I just thought what if it was Naruto vs Saibaman since people say Saibaman = Raditz which I don't believe.

Why you don't believe it? Nappa said that Raditz's power level equal to one Saibaman

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

But I just thought what if it was Naruto vs Saibaman since people say Saibaman = Raditz which I don't believe.

Why you don't believe it? Nappa said that Raditz's power level equal to one Saibaman

If judging by just power level. Doesn't say he equals them, skill is a factor he still is a saiyan warrior and most sources say 1,500.

Also, I’m assuming its the same thing for Nappa being 4000/7000 then which I heard from a lot of people.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well power levels are by far the most important battle attribute in DBZ. Even if Raditz happens to be a more skilled warrior and more intelligent than a Saibaman, he would still be given hell by one. Toriyama simply made Raditz so weak that even Yamcha by the time he fought Saibamen could already give Raditz a run for his money.

ND

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider: Fair dues, and now ya know.

@ohgodwhy: Only according to the anime is Raditz FTL; using canon material he is massively hypersonic. That's why using anime feats make DBZ fighters far stronger.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel