Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo vs Tsuna

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 10, 2012. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by zakman (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: from what i can gather tsuna isn't that fast? can you show me something on his speed. im getting the speed thingy ready lol

@ImDictatorBowDown: @taichokage: ok here it is. in the fight between Sasuke and Itachi, Sasuke use's a move called Kirin, which according to Zetsu

move's at 1/1000 of a second, making it impossible to dodge, now if don't know that translates to 63,360mph, ok now that we have that down we can move on.now in the fight between Ichigo and Gin, Gin states that his Bankai can move at moc 500 or 500 times the speed of sound, ok so we all know that the speed of sound is 761mph soo if you take that and say 761 x 500 = 380,500. so something coming at Ichigo at the rate of 380,500mph he can dodge with little effort, something coming at naruto at only 63.360mph is according to the naruto universe impossible to dodge. so from my eye's at least this hole fight isn't even a contest. and a side note there is no proff of luffy or tsuna even achieving moc10

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,998 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@zakman: What is to say Gin didn't simply use a hyperbole to describe his bankai speed, how would he calculate it in the first place, simply believing his statements is not a good way to argue, going by hyperboles Kumas pad attacks were lightspeed and zoro reacted to them and even advanced toward Kuma, but you know Zoro isn't a light timer, and going by hyperboles Naruto would also be a light timer as he dodged Haku who was supposedly light speed by his own statement, luffy reacted to a laser of uncalculated speed and even called it slow and since lasers are supposed to be composed of light that would also make luffy a light timer, which is incorrect. I don't disagree with Ichigo coming second, however his speed here is a non factor since the others should be able to keep up especially Tsuna, Ichigos advantage toward Naruto and Luffy in movement is his ability to fly and thats about it.

Tsuna is a different beast all together, he is pretty close to early DBZ level, he legitimately reacted to light, has more hax than all the other three put together and can control gravity to an extent so these alone puts him >> Ichigo and the rest

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@zakman said:

@ImDictatorBowDown: @taichokage: ok here it is. in the fight between Sasuke and Itachi, Sasuke use's a move called Kirin, which according to Zetsu

move's at 1/1000 of a second, making it impossible to dodge, now if don't know that translates to 63,360mph, ok now that we have that down we can move on.now in the fight between Ichigo and Gin, Gin states that his Bankai can move at moc 500 or 500 times the speed of sound, ok so we all know that the speed of sound is 761mph soo if you take that and say 761 x 500 = 380,500. so something coming at Ichigo at the rate of 380,500mph he can dodge with little effort, something coming at naruto at only 63.360mph is according to the naruto universe impossible to dodge. so from my eye's at least this hole fight isn't even a contest. and a side note there is no proff of luffy or tsuna even achieving moc10

Gin said that he lied about the speed and length, didn't he?

@ImDictatorBowDown: let me just say the only time we can not trust what a anime character says is wen there is prof against it, now Gin's bankai can in fact go 500 time's the speed of sound that has bin proven, do to the fact that it can move a total of 13km in under 0.02 second's. now for the rest of them tsuna naruto and luffy none of them are even close to light speed, naruto for obvious reasons like kirin. and for luffy and tsuna, lets start with luffy, in the fight seen wen kizaru is, what look like raiding a beech he uses a light dash and passes bye too normal humans, now wen he passes bye them it slows time to see from his perspective, now for him to pass bye some one at light and from his perspective there still moving that means tha would have to be running at, about 136,000,000mph, ok you know that totally BS, that claim right there is diss-proven. and for tsuna from what i can gather he is a super human but still falls under basic human laws, and the fact is if someone even got close to light speed tha would die instantly

i see nothing here that comes close to 600.000.000mph, do you?

@zakman: How has Gins Bankai been proven? and you judge the speed based by how it looks in the anime? we are using the manga not the anime, the animation isn't going to portray speed very well, remeber ichigo so called "11 second battle against Grimmjaw that lasted 20 minutes that alone shows that the anime isn't a good indicator, hell rock lee in his 5th gate against gaara looked faster than luffys basic movement but he isn't, these alone disproves your argument. Now once again for Tsuna, he has infact countered a light speed attack. BTW that isn't EOS/ Current Tsuna

@PrinceAragorn1:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel