Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo vs Tsuna

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 10, 2012. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

were using all current versions of the characters, they all have standard equipment and morals are off, who wins and why?

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tsuna will win

Current Naruto 2nd

Current Ichigo with only Bankai and Luffy tie for 3rd

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Tsuna huge mismatch

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Tsuna, but He's the only one not going through an upgrade right now (not Luffy but he hasn't been serious since his upgrade) so it's an assumption.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

1. Tsuna

2. Ichigo

3. Naruto

4. Luffy

I agree.

Current Ichigo isn't above Naruto.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@All_StarSupes said:

Current Ichigo isn't above Naruto.

Feat wise no but he also got retconned and is receiving upgrades atm, Blut vene is crazy helpful in battle.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bearing in mind that FTL Tsuna was due to the dying will bullets effects, I'd still say Tsuna with Enma's ring on too is likely the strongest here.

Then Naruto, I'm fairly sure current Ichigo isn't as strong as he was in his Final Getsuga form and Naruto's a very casual mountain buster who can make Kage++ level clones.

Ichigo

Luffy, although I feel we have still yet to see what current Luffy can do when pushed to the extreme. Plus taking haki into account he could possibly be higher but that's always debatable.

As stated above there are factors. Base Tsuna is probaby behind Ichigo or even Naruto in power, but trumped up with Reborn's bullet and/or Enma's ring, he should be the strongest or no less than second. Ichigo is confusing. At his best he is head and shoulders above the rest, but at current levels no and even then he is gaining new abilities such as Blut vene which is very useful and might still could make him first of second in power. Naruto under his own power is arguably the strongest at the moment, but he hasn't gone all out yet. Luffy has nothing to indicate that he is above the rest but once again he hasn't even been serious since the skip. Going by peak strength is one ranking, going by current is another and whether or not you count Tsuna's new dying will as his own strength alters it yet again. But I agree with Tsuna > Ichigo > Naruto > Luffy if based on current peak strength shown.

@taichokage: Yeah, I'd agree that with peak showings it goes Tsuna > Ichigo > Naruto > Luffy and based of current powers/standard equipment (No Enma Ring/Dying Will Bullet) it's probably Naruto > Ichigo > Tsuna > Luffy with maybe Tsuna even being lower than Luffy.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Honestly I think it'd go Tsuna>Ichigo>luffy> Naruto. Now hear me out guys. We all know why tsuna will win so that needs no explanation. However, Luffy has all three versions of haki which give super precog, an ultimate defense if that fails, and he can weaken them(obviously not knock them out) with his conquerors haki. Naruto is not strong enough to get through the defense and has shown way less durability feats in comparison to all these other anime. He would probably be sniffed out as the weakest and targeted first. Morals off Ichigo is 1000 times better than both luffy and naruto. Luffy will survive because of precog and defense from Tsuna and Ichigo but only longer than Naruto. Ichigo with morals off will probably go final getsuga or just go full hollow. His cero alone will annihilate any tail beast bomb naruto has to offer and can crush his bones and rip him to shreds in seconds. Luffy will survive because he will be able to use his foresight to tell of how dangerous and powerful Ichigo is and know to avoid his attacks but in the end he will surely fall.

TL;DR Everyone gets rid of Naruto first since he is a nuissance to the fight and then the three fight which will leave luffy basically dead and then tsuna and ichigo will fight until tsuna gets real dirty and you see a bullet enter his head and then a dead ichigo getting stepped on over and over again.

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Tsuna>Luffy>Ichigo>Naruto

Luffy's never shown anything that would indicate he can tank a mountain buster attack let alone a multi-mountain buster and he's unlikely to be able to avoid an attack of such magnitude, haki or no haki. Plus Luffy fights smart but Naruto fights smarter and with Kage Bunshins, I just don't see how Luffy could win against him. King's haki itself can be overcome by those with strong willpower and Naruto has just as much willpower as Luffy does. Durability wise, Luffy's got the edge but it shouldn't matter too much if all he's ever fighting is clones. Also we have yet to see how much Naruto's defence has increased in tailed beast mode, but if it has increased as much as all his other stats (which it should have done) then Naruto shouldn't be lacking in defence either.

I don't get why people put Luffy above current Naruto.

@SpeedForceSpider: I think haki makes things complicated. The way I see it is like the Force in Star Wars and in order to fight against someone with haki it helps to have haki yourself. However in this case where Naruto can just spam bijuu bombs I really don't see Luffy winning.

As for durability, even Whitebeard was taking serious damage from Akainu's magma attacks and Whitebeard's durability should be leagues above Luffy so I don't see how anyone could say Luffy could tank a bijuu bomb or avoid it.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WhiteBeard was getting hurt by attacks because of his age and because everyone that was capable of fighting him was using haki along with their devil fruits. Also luffy's precog haki does not just allow him to tell whats about to happen it can also help him sense where his enemy really is and their intentions. You can't even begin to compare narutos bijuu bomb to the likes of akainu because him and aokijis scuffle permanently changed the weather in a set area of the world. So much so the oceans are on fire on one side and the other side is completely frozen. That completely dwarfs all naruto's feats. Luffy's haki plays a large roll in that he can move fast and predict whats going to happen. Naruto can move fast as well but he doesn't have the same level of precog as luffy he basically has to go on guesses which can be wrong and fatal. Let us not forget that luffy's gear third combined with a hardening can probably stomp a bijuu bomb like a flame. Also clones will not work. Luffy can sense the real naruto and his intentions even more so now that there are a larger amount of him and can just jump in the air and destroy all of them with a elephant gatling gun. Even so though they are non factor in this fight because a serious tsuna and ichigo with morals off basically stomp them and move on too fight each other.

@ohgodwhy said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I think haki makes things complicated. The way I see it is like the Force in Star Wars and in order to fight against someone with haki it helps to have haki yourself. However in this case where Naruto can just spam bijuu bombs I really don't see Luffy winning.

As for durability, even Whitebeard was taking serious damage from Akainu's magma attacks and Whitebeard's durability should be leagues above Luffy so I don't see how anyone could say Luffy could tank a bijuu bomb or avoid it.

Thanks for breaking it down. Glad to see one of the few users who like One Piece such as myself who isn't a fanboy.

@TheNeutralOne: Do you expect me to believe that the same punch that pierced through Whitebeard's chest is equal to a mountain buster attack? As for permanently changing the weather of an island, it's an impressive feat no doubt, but it occurred over 10 days of non stop fighting. Naruto would've flattened that entire island in minutes with mountain buster+ bijuu bombs, that's just a fact. As well as this, you're making the assumption that Luffy can even hold a candle to Whitebeard, Akainu or Aokiji, which he can't and his defences are no where near as high as their's.

Naruto can also access senju chakra which does in fact give him pre-cog like abilities and lets him sense where his opponents are and what their intentions are so they're equal in that aspect.

Stomping a bijuu bomb with elephant gatling won't work because it'll likely just explode.

Also you've underestimated Naruto's clones, they're not just cannon fodder anymore. Each one is capable of fighting a kage+ level opponent on their own so while Luffy may connect with a few using his elephant gatling, there's no way he'll hit all of them. As for knowing who the real Naruto is, who cares? He'll have his hands full fighting all the clones and attempting to dodge bijuu bombs.

As for this thread it only discusses current powers so Tsuna wouldn't have Enma's ring or Reborn's dying will bullet and Ichigo won't be able to turn into Final Getsuga mode so it should be fairly close. I can't decide if Tsuna would lose Luffy or not without all his accessories on.

Putting Naruto last of all four characters at their current levels is just insane, it really does make the mind boggle.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel