Naruto vs Kakashi, jiraya and iruka

Topic started by rein on Nov. 14, 2009. Last post by Andras 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Naruto has obviously surpassed his teachers, but by how much?
Naruto starts off in sage mode, jiriya can enter sage mode, but he needs time to prepare. 
 Blood Lust is on
Naruto can use fox, But only if the battle seems lopsided for team 2's favor ( max 6 tails Depending on how lopsided the battle is.)
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Naruto would lose. Naruto might have surpassed his teachers but that doesn't mean that he can defeat all of them at once. Remember Kakashi and Jiraya are no push-overs. I'll give this to the teachers because of their better strategies and numbers.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Naruto dies a horrible death he barley surpasses jiraya and Kakashi at that, Iruka yea he beats him but then again almost anyone can unless he is behind the scenes planning and such but kakashi if he wanted to kill naruto most likely could with sharingan and I doubt even sage mode surpasses sannin level.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
He didn't surpass Kakashi and Jiraya all that long ago. The two of them together would have a severe advantage. Then again, Naruto does know their weakness: 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and there's all that fox thing
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hmmm.....this would be interesting to see. I think I have to side with Naruto unless Kakashi uses Mangekyou right when the match starts. Kakashi doesnt want to engage in a fist fight with a Sage Mode Naruto, he would end up like Peins bodies. Iruka Sensei would get slaughtered. Naruto surpassed him in the 2nd episode. I would like to see how Jaraiya and Naruto turns out, although I can see Naruto winning.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto gets stomped. 
Fighting people he has a great love for, although possibly being able to take down each one of them solo, fighting all 3 at the same time is madness. 

Although he could stomp Iruka first, Kakashi and Jiraiya will rape him.
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Iruka's clearly gonna be the first to fall as his abilities pale in comparison to the other three involved in this match. Jiraiya and Kakashi have a shot at beating Naruto in Sage Mode thanks to having more battle experience, being better tacticians and have a greater diversity of jutsu to use in different battle situations. While Naruto is crafty with using deceptive tactics using his Shadow Clones, his tactics are predictable enough to the two ninjas who taught him what they knew. Kakashi and Jiraiya will clearly start on the defensive with Naruto in Sage Mode being the stronger opponent as the two know damn well taking on Naruto offensively while in Sage Mode is suicide. Through a well-organized strategy and learning when to anticipate Naruto's attacks, it would be possible for Jiraiya and Kakashi to take out Naruto if he remains in Sage Mode or the battle takes enough of a toll on the kid where he reverts back to normal form. 

On the other hand if Naruto were to get provoked to go into Kyubi forms, then Kakashi and Jiraiya are screwed against the insane amount of durability, regenerative abilities and destructive power that the Kyubi would grant Naruto.
Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
He's hardly stronger than Jiraiya if at all.Physically yes but overall no.Jiraiya almost beat Pein and the only reason Naruto beat him was because pein wasn't trying to kill him. As for Kakashi yeah he's stronger than Kakashi but Kakashi knows the mangekyou now and could hold his own. Iruka is a non-factor. He could beat anyone of them (or 2 if Iruka is the second) But Not all three of them.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@taichokage said:
" He's hardly stronger than Jiraiya if at all.Physically yes but overall no.Jiraiya almost beat Pein and the only reason Naruto beat him was because pein wasn't trying to kill him. As for Kakashi yeah he's stronger than Kakashi but Kakashi knows the mangekyou now and could hold his own. Iruka is a non-factor. He could beat anyone of them (or 2 if Iruka is the second) But Not all three of them. "
Pein wasnt trying to kill Naruto? Are you sure about that my friend, because I think you are mistaken.
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47693: Pein's mission was to capture Naruto for the Kyubi by bringing him to Akatsuki alive. Throughout points in his battle with Naruto where he had the upper hand or was on the defensive, Pein was trying to restrain or subdue the boy for capture. Points in which he attempted capture included:

- Using the Preta Path to absorb enough of Naruto's chakra to weaken him for capture.

-Using the Deva Path's chakra disruption blades to pin Naruto to the ground and paralyze him.

-Using Chibaku Tensei to trap a six-tailed Kyubi powered Naruto in a sphere of fallen rubble.

-Trying to take control of Naruto by firing a chakra receiver into his stomach.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" and there's all that fox thing "
his only advantage
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" and there's all that fox thing "
his only advantage "
tell me in up there, which of them had stopped the freakin fox?
@cfatalis: yondaime ain't ther and the frogs prefer jiraiya lMO
@Nerx: can frogs fight a fox?
@cfatalis: hell to the noes

what did yondaime use then?
@Nerx: some sort of crazy jutsu, he sealed the fox not kill it
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: some sort of crazy jutsu, he sealed the fox not kill it "
wuss  deathgod summon?
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: some sort of crazy jutsu, he sealed the fox not kill it "
wuss  deathgod summon? "
naaah, wuss death god kills both party
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
"Naruto dies a horrible death he barley surpasses jiraya and Kakashi at that, Iruka yea he beats him but then again almost anyone can unless he is behind the scenes planning and such but kakashi if he wanted to kill naruto most likely could with sharingan and I doubt even sage mode surpasses sannin level. "

^this
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel