Naruto vs InuYasha

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on Jan. 7, 2012. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This isn't a prep fight they just so happened to walk into each other in a field of grass in inuyasha's world and this is after the story of inuyasha also this would take place with naruto from the 4th ninja war.

Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wait at what time in theyre respective time lines are they meeting is this end anime inyuyasha vs glowing sage of 6 paths naruto?

my vote is going to InuYasha he's a half demon so he's the comparison to 1 tailed naruto . Which i think this image above even shows.

Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
While the Tetsusaiga does give Inuyasha potentially more destructive power than Naruto is capable of whipping up in his Sage and Rikudo modes, the dog hanyou lacks the speed to keep up with Naruto's more stronger forms. Naruto shouldn't have to put much effort in taking out Inuyasha via speedblitzing nor evading the Tetsusaiga's attacks.
Post by taichokage (14,152 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
At this point, Naruto is stronger and thus should win. The only way he might lose is if inuyasha uses the demon reverse attack and turns Naruto's beast bomb back upon himself. But now Naruto is faster, arguably stronger, more durable depending on the form, and more versatile.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Naruto is faster then Inuyasha since he moves at hyper-sonic speed. For one he kept up with Pain in sage mode who dodged the rasenshuriken , he is the fastest being in his universe which makes him faster then Gai and he was hinted at being as fast as Minato.
Naruto's destructive capacity varies between city block and mountain level which is too much Inu to tank.
Inuyasha 's only hope is Meido.

lol you guys do forget that sesshomaru was speed-blitzing him all the time. Like by the time inuyasha swung his blade sesshomaru was already behind him. For some odd reasoning you think naruto is going to just go all out and transform and attack inuyasha. When the battle first starts inuyasha will be faster his body isn't human he's a half demon with his power dads blood so i'm comparing him to 1 tails naruto. Which is stronger and faster than naruto. Nine tails chakra mode is really fast not naruto by him self.Naruto would need time to transform by that time inuyasha could use his sword and do what ever he wants, but i'll let naruto transform into nine tails mode. InuYasha will just transform into demon mode which should put them at equal power not to forget that i've seen inuyasha fight with tetsuaiga while in demon mode which means he has more power to feed to his sword thus giving him more speed lets not forget he doesn't even need to get close to naruto when he has Dragon Scale which would kill naruto with out touching him cause he's using the nine tails energy. If he's in nine tails mode he will be cut down in one swing. You say he's more durable but i havn't seen naruto really take any damage like getting a hole blown though your gut or having diamond spears shot into your back.

All i see is naruto getting a speed boost in this form which isn't going to help him seeing that inuyasha has fought demons just as fast. Which he doesn't ever go door easily even when he's hurt with a damage taht would kill naruto. Nine tails only has fast healing on naruto not regeneration. Regeneration will regenerate organs like inuyasha when he gets his inner body parts eaten by a demon which happens to be very fast too. This is all in half demon inuyasa and full demon doesn't feel any pain so in durable inuyasha takes his one. do you not see meidos powers he can do cuttings meido or just do one big one and suck naruto up.

lol you guys do forget that sesshomaru was speed-blitzing him all the time.

Sesshomaru's only on the high end of supersonic speed. Currently in the manga, Naruto is capable of low-end hypersonic speed while in Sage and Rikudo modes. It would be a bigger problem for Inuyasha if he ate such speedy blows from Naruto in such a state.

When the battle first starts inuyasha will be faster his body isn't human he's a half demon with his power dads blood so i'm comparing him to 1 tails naruto. Which is stronger and faster than naruto.

Faster, my ass. Both are about on par with one another in speed in base form. While there aren't many strength feats for Naruto in base form, this would be a moot point considering Inuyasha would be more tempted to face off Naruto with the Tetsusaiga and getting baffled from the kid's use of shadow clones. Compared to Inuyasha, Naruto's a more crafty battle tactician while the former's too damn impulsive to get by on brains.

Nine tails chakra mode is really fast not naruto by him self.Naruto would need time to transform by that time inuyasha could use his sword and do what ever he wants, but i'll let naruto transform into nine tails mode.

Looks like we have ourselves an Inuyasha wanker. Naruto is capable of transforming into Sage and Rikudo modes at will. 

InuYasha will just transform into demon mode which should put them at equal power not to forget that i've seen inuyasha fight with tetsuaiga while in demon mode which means he has more power to feed to his sword thus giving him more speed

Even in full youkai mode, Inuyasha wouldn't have the necessary stats to thrash Naruto in his stronger forms. Even so, he can't voluntarily trigger the form whereas Naruto can freely go into Sage and Rikudo modes unless his chakra reserves are exhausted. In all the occasions Inuyasha went into youkai mode, they were in situations where he was corrupted, separated from the Tetsusaiga or the Tetsusaiga's power was drained thus shutting down the sword's ability to seal his youkai power.

lets not forget he doesn't even need to get close to naruto when he has Dragon Scale which would kill naruto with out touching him cause he's using the nine tails energy. If he's in nine tails mode he will be cut down in one swing.

Considering the Kyuubi is the strongest among the Jinchuriki, I find being struck down in one blow by the Dragon Scaled Tetsusaiga highly doubtful. Against more powerful youkai like Moryoumaru, the sword was only hacking apart properties of the youkai's body and it took multiple blows before it started to become life threatening for the baddie.

You say he's more durable but i havn't seen naruto really take any damage like getting a hole blown though your gut or having diamond spears shot into your back. 

A moot point considering Naruto could easily evade these attacks in Sage and Rikudo modes.

All i see is naruto getting a speed boost in this form which isn't going to help him seeing that inuyasha has fought demons just as fast.

Rikudo Mode amps up all of Naruto's stats, gives him empathy and full access to the Kyuubi's power. And since when has Inuyasha fought enemies with hypersonic movement and reaction speed?

Nine tails only has fast healing on naruto not regeneration. Regeneration will regenerate organs like inuyasha when he gets his inner body parts eaten by a demon which happens to be very fast too.

Inuyasha's regenerative abilities can take a while to heal up more serious injuries, in particular when Sesshomaru punched a hole into Inuyasha's gut. In Kyuubi forms, Naruto has been shown to regenerate rather quickly from injuries sustained from impalement such as Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword and Deva Path's chakra rods.

full demon doesn't feel any pain so in durable inuyasha takes his one.

Endurance isn't the same thing as durability.

do you not see meidos powers he can do cuttings meido or just do one big one and suck naruto up.

While Meidou Zengetsuha has a chance of being a problem for Naruto, the cutting version of the technique could be easily evaded by Naruto in his varying transformed states.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I see Dream still hasn't lost it.

@Dream: lol you really want to do this ok first stop stating things that aren't even facts did naruto ever say he was at this speed no if so please for the love of anime give me the episode or the manga vol cause i must see this for my own eyes also koga is faster than naruto clearly cause he's far faster than sesshomaru if anyone is at this hyper speed it's going to be him . For some reason you are comparing nine tails to Moryoumaru who has naraku's regeneration powers. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that he will not be killed in one hit but it wouldn't take more than 3 which naruto powers will begin to decrease giving inuyasha a changes to end naruto with full meidou zengetsuha.

I've seen InuYasha fight all night an naruto forms are limited so he would need to quickly end the battle which i don't see how he's going to do this.

lol you really want to do this ok first stop stating things that aren't even facts did naruto ever say he was at this speed no if so please for the love of anime give me the episode or the manga vol cause i must see this for my own eyes also koga is faster than naruto clearly cause he's far faster than sesshomaru if anyone is at this hyper speed it's going to be him.

Your personal bias is definitely sinking through here. The Naruto series as a whole has been getting considerably more powerful in recent chapters from Madara being capable of summoning meteors to level the area he is in to city block busting blows from Killer Bee with the higher tiered fighters in the series easily capable of low-level hypersonic movement and reaction speeds, Naruto being among those powerful characters thanks to his personal gain of the Sage and Rikudo modes which were capable of allowing him to keep up with speedy characters like the Deva Path, Itachi and Raikage. Koga's also only at high-level supersonic speed. Speeds above Mach 5 would be considered hypersonic.

For some reason you are comparing nine tails to Moryoumaru who has naraku's regeneration powers. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that he will not be killed in one hit but it wouldn't take more than 3 which naruto powers will begin to decrease giving inuyasha a changes to end naruto with full meidou zengetsuha.

The Kyuubi is as absurdly powerful as Naraku. It is capable of casually leveling a mountain with chakra blasts and letting out powerful roars to level structures within vicinity of it, having massive reserves of chakra in its body. It's power was so ridiculous that even a top-tier ninja liked Minato Namikaze could at best seal its power into Naruto. The Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga's abilities would work only work on Naruto if he used Rikudo Mode. While it would potentially screw up Naruto's chakra connection to the Kyuubi if Inuyasha lands enough strikes on him if ridiculously lucky enough, Naruto could still go into Sage Mode and not have to even worry about the effects of DST since he wouldn't be tapping into demonic power for the form. 

I've seen InuYasha fight all night an naruto forms are limited so he would need to quickly end the battle which i don't see how he's going to do this.

Sage Mode might be limited, but Naruto was able to sustain Rikudo Mode for an entire night and much of the following morning while fighting off undead shinobi armies conjured up by Kabuto, a number of those ninja being high-level in abilities and stats. The kid even created a small group of shadow clones that sustained the Rikudo Mode just so he could help support the various ninja armies fighting off Kabuto's undead squads.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
And it begins, I would help out myself, but I apparently need to switch to Google chrome to do anything like post scans XD
Your personal bias is definitely sinking through here. The Naruto series as a whole has been getting considerably more powerful in recent chapters from Madara being capable of summoning meteors to level the area he is in to city block busting blows from Killer Bee with the higher tiered fighters in the series easily capable of low-level hypersonic movement and reaction speeds, Naruto being among those powerful characters thanks to his personal gain of the Sage and Rikudo modes which were capable of allowing him to keep up with speedy characters like the Deva Path, Itachi and Raikage. Koga's also only at high-level supersonic speed. Speeds above Mach 5 would be considered hypersonic.

Mind me asking again what episode or manga do you see thesee speeds at are you just looking at a fan made site or something And you think i'm bais for some reason it seems like your magicly adding stuff into this fight i'll go and do the same saying inuyasha can move faster than the speed of light there fore he can't be touched. Also speed reaction lol i see no point of even putting lodge into naruto's defences when for some reason a human can move at that speed and see is beyound me lodgic would say that he would be moving so fast he couldn't even see inuyasha just case he's a human meaning his eyes can only move so fast must i really go on about that.

The Kyuubi is as absurdly powerful as Naraku. It is capable of casually leveling a mountain with chakra blasts and letting out powerful roars to level structures within vicinity of it, having massive reserves of chakra in its body. It's power was so ridiculous that even a top-tier ninja liked Minato Namikaze could at best seal its power into Naruto. The Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga's abilities would work only work on Naruto if he used Rikudo Mode. While it would potentially screw up Naruto's chakra connection to the Kyuubi if Inuyasha lands enough strikes on him if ridiculously lucky enough, Naruto could still go into Sage Mode and not have to even worry about the effects of DST since he wouldn't be tapping into demonic power for the form.

Didn't InuYash's barrier block diamonds when sesshomaru shoot it at him i'm pretty sure if he sees the damn boy acting like he's on drugs and runing every where he can just sit in his nice and cozy barrier cause who could take a him for real when he's running around trying to dodge everything. I know you don't think he's fighting up close cause i really don't think with a big ass sword like InuYasha's it isn't that damn hard to hit someone. With attacks like wind scar (Kills over 100 demons in one wind),backlash wave,Adamant Barrage (Giant Diamond spears get shot out in a barrage), Dragon scale (can kill a demon by cutting it's vortex ) , and meidou zangetsuha (creates a black hole like hole that sucks up everything in it's path/ Sends giant blades that not only cut but suck up any of the pieces into hell )

The moment you give the info i want about him being at this speed your words will not only be invalid they are meaning less to me. I won't take words from someone whos just looking on a FAN MADE SITE and giving me false information.You should also show me him speed blitzing people in the anime or manga cause i don't recall him doing those types of things the naruto you talking about is starting to sound fan made what happen to all of his attacks he has some other stuff if you really want to play the he has the light speed game then go on. Do think you i hate naruto or i just like InuYasha more i'm a fan of both I just go for under dogs,but your kind of putting him really under and not even giving him any credit but you want me to sit here and say naruto will dodge every single attack all cause he's naruto and for some reason when inuyasha does just about all these attacks on other demons who would kill naruto in a heart beat people who can freeze time it self which inuyasha was fast enough to get close to.

Just get off naruto's back he needs some space like really he's not GOD you said inuyasha must be ridiculously lucky to even strike him there is no character i've can think of that he can't even land a blow on with all of the attacks he has he can't hit this one boy . I've stated Meidou but you haven't even came up with a defense for that do you think he's going to dodge that attack too what if he does 500 of them at the same time is naruto going to jump out of the way. Do you not remember it sucks things up like a black hole it doesn't matter if you start running it's too damn big to just try and run if it was so damn easily to run from it wouldn't everyone that as been sucked up before have ran from it last time i checked naruto wasn't the 4th hokaga the man who isn't fast (when you compare him to to others but was able to teleport which will always be better than running.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Mind me asking again what episode or manga do you see thesee speeds at are you just looking at a fan made site or something And you think i'm bais for some reason it seems like your magicly adding stuff into this fight i'll go and do the same saying inuyasha can move faster than the speed of light there fore he can't be touched. Also speed reaction lol i see no point of even putting lodge into naruto's defences when for some reason a human can move at that speed and see is beyound me lodgic would say that he would be moving so fast he couldn't even see inuyasha just case he's a human meaning his eyes can only move so fast must i really go on about that.

We don't need manga or anime to tell us that.Naruto was able to keep up with Pain who dodged the hyper-sonic ransenshuriken.He is faster then Raikage  making him the fastest in the universe.Rock Lee was making sonic booms and Gai was setting his limbs on fire because he was so fast.Those are easily supersonic and hyper-sonic speed  feats.Even if you want to disregard  Gai 's punch as simple attack speed ,Naruto is still at least supersonic since he is the fast on earth.He was hinted at becoming as fast as his father,Minato . As he dodged a punch from the Raikage at point blank range in the exact same fashion as his dad did.

. (Kills over 100 demons in one wind),backlash wave,Adamant Barrage (Giant Diamond spears get shot out in a barrage), Dragon scale (can kill a demon by cutting it's vortex ) , and meidou zangetsuha (creates a black hole like hole that sucks up everything in it's path/ Sends giant blades that not only cut but suck up any of the pieces into hell )

Your going to have to post (for Wind Scar) the destructive capacity.Is it city block level?City level? Mountain Level?100 demons isn't precise at all as they all differ in durability.
 And as dream said DST will only afffect him if he uses Kyuubi.

I've stated Meidou but you haven't even came up with a defense for that do you think he's going to dodge that attack too what if he does 500 of them at the same time is naruto going to jump out of the way. Do you not remember it sucks things up like a black hole it doesn't matter if you start running it's too damn big to just try and run if it was so damn easily to run from it wouldn't everyone that as been sucked up before have ran from it last time i checked naruto wasn't the 4th hokaga the man who isn't fast (when you compare him to to others but was able to teleport which will always be better than running.

Slashing meido is rather easy to evade with speed it just sends you in hell once it hits you. Even if you want to talk about the gigantic black hole  ,I see Naruto just making a gigantic clone chain to hold himself¬≠.Especially if he 's in sage mode which as a 100 tons strenght.
I'd also like you to explain a defense for a beast bomb or a ranseshuriken  which are easily beyond what can be tanked.
Not gonna bother responding much to things since Mr. ASSH0LE covered for me. But just to lay things out...

Didn't InuYash's barrier block diamonds when sesshomaru shoot it at him i'm pretty sure if he sees the damn boy acting like he's on drugs and runing every where he can just sit in his nice and cozy barrier cause who could take a him for real when he's running around trying to dodge everything.

I highly doubt Inuyasha would have the reaction time to defend properly with the sheathe. Even so, the sheathe would only be able to guard against attacks for so long as constant attacks could cause the sheathe to eventually crack and take out the sheathe's barrier, shown when Hiten was aggressively attacking Inuyasha.

Just get off naruto's back he needs some space like really he's not GOD you said inuyasha must be ridiculously lucky to even strike him there is no character i've can think of that he can't even land a blow on with all of the attacks he has he can't hit this one boy .

There are far worst anime-verses in abilities and stats I am familiar with than Naruto, which is far from being the strongest I've seen in fiction. In the case of this battle however, I am certain Naruto can trump over Inuyasha based on the vast differences between their stats and abilities, as well as others posting within this thread.

Your going to have to post (for Wind Scar) the destructive capacity.Is it city block level?City level? Mountain Level?100 demons isn't precise at all as they all differ in durability. 

At its worst, the Wind Scar has been shown to level hills as it took multiple blasts with the attack before Inuyasha could level a mountain. This was when Inuyasha got a bit too giddy with seeing he now had the ability to spam the Wind Scar anytime he wanted after beating Ryuukotsusei.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I believe InuYasha will get speed blitz

I highly doubt Inuyasha would have the reaction time to defend properly with the sheathe. Even so, the sheathe would only be able to guard against attacks for so long as constant attacks could cause the sheathe to eventually crack and take out the sheathe's barrier, shown when Hiten was aggressively attacking Inuyasha.

Well you do know that the sheathe is only the tihing the holds the power of the sword you can't possible compare what happened when InuYasha didn't and know how to use wind scar let alone have any of the attacks. In InuYasha final act does block diamonds from hitting him. InuYasha is fast enough to catch a volley ball in the high while people are looking at it and they can't see him so the ball just disappears. When it comes to jumping power InuYasha winds all the way he has already shown that he can jump to mountains or to buildings all he needs to do is jump and take the sheathe out.

Slashing meido is rather easy to evade with speed it just sends you in hell once it hits you. Even if you want to talk about the gigantic black hole ,I see Naruto just making a gigantic clone chain to hold himself .Especially if he 's in sage mode which as a 100 tons strenght.
I'd also like you to explain a defense for a beast bomb or a ranseshuriken which are easily beyond what can be tanked.

Now for both attacks he could use Backlashwave which will end up killing naruto cause it sends back the attack plus wind scar also doubling the power with twisters to boot, but if it's in his sage mode or and other form other than nine tails ranseshuiken i'll have to say meidou zangetsuha or Diamond barrage something that can stop it if not if would have to use his barrier. You most-likely may have been referring to him using his nine tails chakra form to create ranseshuiken.
Now i couldn't agree more with the slashing meido being evade but not that i see it i can't even see naruto moving from tghat it looks like one blade yet forms into others so naruto would try and doge it but get cought in the other ones which aren't in a nice and need line their randomly flying at you and i see that it's fast i can just image him spamming this attack like dream says with wind scar which wouldn't be something he can just simply dodge its beyond InuYasha's speed of movement. The big qustion would be would he be able to use it but naruto doesn't know his attacks so i'm pretty sure he can use that

if that wasn't enough he still have the big one which doesn't look like any one can dodge and he also has the opion to spam this attack. I really didn't think of using it like this i always thought of him using it like sesshomaru did and point it to the sky but this would work even better since he's faster when it comes to jumping with his more powerful legs. Since his stamania is bigger than naurto's he will be the one to continue fighting longer even his durability and endurance is bigger.

All he needs to do is wait until naruto comes up and BOOM!

Well you do know that the sheathe is only the tihing the holds the power of the sword you can't possible compare what happened when InuYasha didn't and know how to use wind scar let alone have any of the attacks. In InuYasha final act does block diamonds from hitting him.

There were no upgrades given to the sheathe at all throughout the series. The only things done with it were repair jobs whenever it was damaged in battle when Inuyasha used it for defense. So it's safe to assume the sheathe consistently retained the same properties and limitations it had since the start of the series when Inuyasha first used it against Hiten.

InuYasha is fast enough to catch a volley ball in the high while people are looking at it and they can't see him so the ball just disappears. 

Not too impressive if he didn't have to put much effort into snagging the ball and Naruto being capable of similar speeds, even in base form.

When it comes to jumping power InuYasha winds all the way he has already shown that he can jump to mountains or to buildings all he needs to do is jump and take the sheathe out.

Again a moot point as Naruto could either breeze up to Inu while in Sage and Rikudo modes to knock him around or milk use of Shadow Clones to baffle him.  

Since his stamania is bigger than naurto's he will be the one to continue fighting longer even his durability and endurance is bigger.

Only within your fan-obsessed mind is that true.

Unless this thread gets swamped by a swarm of Inuyasha fanboys, I'm not gonna bother commenting in here anymore since the majority of those who have posted in here thus far agree with Inuyasha meeting defeat and debate has watered down to speculative situations that would be highly unlikely considering the vast difference in Naruto and Inuyasha's stats and tactics.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,486 posts) See mini bio Level 15

naruto is too fast for inuyasha. inuyasha may be strong but he's lacking in both speed and smarts. which would be his downfall

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Eh guys, I think someone here isn't too well-versed with battleforums and the usual terminology so I guess if you want to make them understand your POV, you're going to need to post some walls of text with explanations. :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel