naruto vs ichigo vs luffy

Topic started by tronboy on March 25, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,429 posts) See mini bio Level 15

ichigo will get stronger than his fgt form...especially since it look like the current enemies might be yamaji lvl

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No way are they Yamma-ji level. If that was the case everybody in SS would be dead by now. And the FGT is his final form, he may be able to get slightly stronger with age but how do you increase the power of the FGT?

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

naruto could kill ichigo for shore with rasenshuriken

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@tronboy said:

Nope.

i do u no for shore rasenshuriken attacks on a cellular level naruto wins please admitt

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@tronboy said:

i do u no for shore rasenshuriken attacks on a cellular level naruto wins please admitt

Explain how Ichigo would allow himself to be caught up in this attack, remember now that he is MUCH faster than Naruto.

Yes it does attack on a cellular level, but how would he hit a much faster opponent with it? Oh and its SURE not SHORE... Sorry for the correction, but I was strangely annoyed by that. How did you get them mixed up in the first place.

naruto could recatch his rasenshuriken if some one dodges it and your wrong naruto faster because the sharigan sees light speed and can not see naruto

@tronboy said:

naruto could recatch his rasenshuriken if some one dodges it and your wrong naruto faster because the sharigan sees light speed and can not see naruto

Ok so let me get this straight...

You believe that Haku was light speed (When it was obvious Hyperbole), Which is what you I assume you are using to base this off.

Which inadvertently makes Lee faster than light, because Sasuke's Unevolved Sharingan couldn't keep up with him at all.

Which also makes Killer Bee's MOVEMENTS faster than light+ because he couldn't keep track of his movements at all with an Evolved Sharingan.

And the Pièce de résistance, This would make Naruto FTL++ or Massively FTL, because he is MUCH faster than the others...

Just going to let that sink in there, and see if you realise how idiotic you sound with that statement.

Serious question, Do you really believe this?

Post by taichokage (13,026 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By that time Sasuke was a fledgling Uchiha. He didn't know any advanced techniques and only had the base sharingan. He fell victim to many attacks from punches to Gaara's sand. Even if he could react at light speeds, he doesnt have a body anywhere near capable of helping him. Even Guy had to go 7th gate (which stressed him so much that his nerves were hypersensitive and he couldn't move) just to go super sonic. Current Naruto and A are the only ones who appear faster, and that's only because they have gigantic supplies of chakra (as in biju level) so they don't get drained.
Post by One_Piece_God (543 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Yusuke52:

tronboy is only trying to keep this thread going.. Do not allow him to lol

Ichigo wins

@One_Piece_God: Yeah I know, but that was just far too silly to leave it there untouched.

@taichokage: And are you replying to me or tronboy?

naruto much faster than ichigo he will blitz him in seconds with the rasen shuriken which paralyzes your cells hes done for

@tronboy: Lol, where do you get your facts from? Naruto became Hypersonic when he used Sage Mode for the first time (Mach 5-6 I believe), That took him a Time Skip to ALMOST achieve speeds that they have had in bleach since the start of the series itself, And Ichigo himself became Hypersonic+ when he first learned Bankai.

Now while his new mode is faster than Sage Mode, we can't tell how fast he is going since not much was shown, but I would say realistically we are looking at 10-15 Mach (so a possible double or triple from his Sage Mode). Now Ichigo on the other hand had some calcs for his Dangai Mode, one being that his sword swings were at Mach 28 (yes that is three/two times faster than Naruto's movement speed), And given that his Training in the Dangai clearly increased all his stats all around the board, his movement speed would be around the same.

So no, Naruto is not blitzing Ichigo, or Luffy for that matter.

naruto much faster than ichigo he will blitz him in seconds with the rasen shuriken

That's strange because every ninja in Konoha had trouble hitting Pain in his 5 second delay, given that most are supersonic that should have been no task at all (Even Naruto couldnt exploit it and he was FASTER than pain). Kinda wrote himself into a PIS moment there, A rather big one at that.

which paralyzes your cells hes done for

Ok lol where did you get this from? A fan wiki or something. At no point did the rasenshuriken "paralyze your cells" because that sounds made up (And you were the one who did it more than likely), it attacks you on a celular level, it does not paralyze you...

Also you still have to answer my question from last week, Since I would love to hear an answer from you. (Should be funny if nothing else)

@tronboy said:

Ok so let me get this straight...

You believe that Haku was light speed (When it was obvious Hyperbole), Which is what you I assume you are using to base this off.

Which inadvertently makes Lee faster than light, because Sasuke's Unevolved Sharingan couldn't keep up with him at all.

Which also makes Killer Bee's MOVEMENTS faster than light+ because he couldn't keep track of his movements at all with an Evolved Sharingan.

And the Pièce de résistance, This would make Naruto FTL++ or Massively FTL, because he is MUCH faster than the others...

Just going to let that sink in there, and see if you realise how idiotic you sound with that statement.

Serious question, Do you really believe this?

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Yusuke52:

Bump!

I agree that this hollow form of ichigo destroys kyubi and luffy gear three in one shot.

I was wondering on luffy vs naruto though.. what do you think?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,906 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Yusuke52:

Bump!

I agree that this hollow form of ichigo destroys kyubi and luffy gear three in one shot.

I was wondering on luffy vs naruto though.. what do you think?

Currently, Naruto tears Luffy a new one.

So basically its:

1. Ichigo

2. Naruto

3. Luffy

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

So basically its:

1. Ichigo

2. Naruto

3. Luffy

Thats what I think, too..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,906 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

So basically its:

1. Ichigo

2. Naruto

3. Luffy

Thats what I think, too..

Cool :)

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Not seeing how Ichigo loses this one...

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If we are going by that hollow ichigo how do naruto and luffy even have a chance. He is ruthless killing machine who's cero rampaged through atleast half of hueco mundo in a few seconds.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

1-Ichigo

2-IDK

3-IDK

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel