naruto vs ichigo vs luffy

Topic started by tronboy on March 25, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@One_Piece_God said:

Troll thread Ichigo wins we all know this & frankly Ichigo vs Luffy vs Naruto battles are getting old, there is lots of other manga characters out there *sigh*

@tronboy said:

i still go with beast ball or rasenshuriken

Lool

@YouFinished said:

full kyuubi mode naruto takes it pretty easily.night mare luffy and hollow ichigo at best are probably multi-city block, so no one here can harm naruto and a bb would finish them off.

No

I really hate you kishi for making this tailed best bomb attack *sigh* every Naruto fan just wanks the attack to stupid levels.

Don't just assume that attack will land a hit because both Ichigo & Luffy are capable of evading such an attack.

@Haofan123: I love how you keep correcting him & how he does not have the facts to back up the lightspeed claim he made lol

Given how large the explosion from a beast bomb is, not sure how either of them would "evade" it.

Given the previous cloaks could tank Naruto face tanking the thing and apparently the 9 tails can match, what was it, another 5-6 tailed beasts combining their beast bombs, you might be under selling it. Unless Luffy can outpace mountain range sized blasts, it could get dicey for him. Since the appearance of Bijou mode, they upped the scale of the kind of power behind beast bombs. They literally had the other tail beasts fire similar sized blasts(Kakashi remarking how they are busting mountains), combine their power, only to have the Kyuubi cancel it out and then pin them all at once.

Remember, that last explosion was pretty much the Kurama matching the other Bijou's blast, launching it into the air and still making a ridiculous sized explosion. Maybe I just don't see how super awesome speed by Luffy is going to let him dodge it.

Although FGT Ichigo should have it in the bag.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YouFinished said:

lol. okay then, when have nightmare luffy or hollow ichigo displayed the long distance movement speed to evade an attack with aoe larger than a mountain? even if they do evade it (which the will not, EVER) how are they going to hurt naruto?
  1. It's not Nightmare Luffy or Hollow Ichigo as the OP said them at there peak.
  2. The attack is NOT larger than a mountain the resulting explosion is.
  3. There is no distance given in the OP, for all we know they could be face to face *shake my head*
  4. Ichigo crushes Naruto no matter what you Naruto fans may believe.
  5. Naruto at peak can only stay in that form for 5mins MAX.
  6. Naruto wankers are underestimating Luffy to say that he would get stomped *sigh* I do believe though currently Naruto does defeat Luffy but its not a stomp lol
  7. Why do people downplay Kenbunshoku Haki like it does not give Luffy 'limited' precog ability (I say limited for the Naruto wankers before they start flamming me), I'm not saying Luffy will win with this but he certainly holds his own for quite a while.
  8. Ichigo has endured stronger attacks than a biju bomb
  9. The battle is Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto, at peak, with no handicaps, Ichigo wins no matter what you say.

@Hellos:

That 1st scan you used is when the 9 tails was at his peak (not the current weakened ying or yang chakra 9 tails) but I understand why you used it as an example.

I'm not underselling it the actually biju bomb is easy to evade the big explosion is another story (Kizaru's beams are similiar but obviously does not have a big explosion like the biju bomb) but like i said above we don't know how close they are to each other.

A direct hit yeah I can agree would put Luffy down (I don't believe Luffy is that slow + Kenbunshoku gives him more time to dodge) but I highly doubt the effects of the explosion will kill Luffy, thats overestimating Naruto & the biju bomb. For example that combined super biju bomb did not affect the 8 tails & because of his size it did not throw him back yet Sasuke's chidori thing sliced off his tentacle. What I'm trying to say is all the resulting explosion would do is blow Luffy back & thats not going to affect a rubber man. Its the same thing about shinra tensei which I saying somewhere else has no affect on Luffy.

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GIRUGAMESH said:

And even if it was just the case that Ichigo only had invisibility, that would still be a monstrous handicap that would make the battle totally unfair, especially seeing as how Ichigo at his best may be able to one-shot them with a normal attack if they don't see him coming.

Which would be the main point and basis for my earlier arguments in this thread...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@One_Piece_God:

Naruto at peak can only stay in that form for 5mins MAX.

Well, Ichigo at peak is his Final Getsuga Tenshou. Which he can only stay in that form about a minute or two (it probably less then that)

So, Naruto will win (since he can stay in his form more longer)

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ichigo>>Naruto>Luffy
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sinxism:  that attack was the chinrei tensei, it uses a gravity force strong enough to rip apart a mountain range without much trouble. the fact naruto wasn't crushed from it makes it a mountain level tanking feat.  and the thing with the level 90 kido feat; before dangai ichigo destoryed the kiido aizen only said it can warp space and time, but it wasnt. ichigo destoryed it before it  could do anything of significance, so the feat is unquantifiable since we didn't get see the kido do anything.
Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That attack was actually called chibaku tensei, and yes it rips mountains right from the ground, but that doesn't mean mountain buster durability. All that attack really is is a small area that has a gravitational pull greater than the earth. It is a good showing but by no means is a mountain busting durability feat. And who's to say the hado 90 wasnt completed? It was cast and FULLY chanted. But even assuming that is wasn't completed, Komamjura a profoundly physically strong character failed to escape a chant-less hado 90 at 1/3 of its power. Ichigo shattered a fully powered and fully chanted kurohitsugi from a version of Aizen much more powerful, with a flick of his wrist.
@taichokage: how does it not make it mountain level durability? naruto withstood from being flattened by its gravitational pull that was great enough to create crater larger than a mountain range  and  once he was encased in the sphere the force was still pulling thus creating more pressure on naruto between the rocks, not to mention naruto only had 6 tails.  for the kido, my point still stands that the hadou did absolutely nothing. and komamura is no where near mountain busting at all not even 1/3 mountain busting in terms of raw strength or using his bankai (he is considered multi-city block), your point is moot. even if i were to to say ichigo is 4x stronger the komamura for destroying the hadou it its still not anywhere near mountain busting. if you don't understand destructive capacity you can always look at this destruction chart. 
Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You don't get what I'm saying. It isn't a very high durability feat, it merely is a change of gravity. Something the size and mass of a mountain gets crushed under its own weight. For example, if chibaku tensei had pulled up a pillow, nothing would happen. the mountains were merely crushed under their own weight. And I never stated anything about Komamura having mountain level strength. I don't know where that came from. Ichigo on the other hand has sliced a small mountain in two with the AIR PRESSURE of his swing from a fair distance. He most certainly is mountain level. That combined with crushing lanza del rallampago with his hand and collapsing a space/time warp easily rivals Nauto's strength showings, whether or not you include hado 90.

@One_Piece_God said:

That 1st scan you used is when the 9 tails was at his peak (not the current weakened ying or yang chakra 9 tails) but I understand why you used it as an example.

I'm not underselling it the actually biju bomb is easy to evade the big explosion is another story (Kizaru's beams are similiar but obviously does not have a big explosion like the biju bomb) but like i said above we don't know how close they are to each other.

A direct hit yeah I can agree would put Luffy down (I don't believe Luffy is that slow + Kenbunshoku gives him more time to dodge) but I highly doubt the effects of the explosion will kill Luffy, thats overestimating Naruto & the biju bomb. For example that combined super biju bomb did not affect the 8 tails & because of his size it did not throw him back yet Sasuke's chidori thing sliced off his tentacle. What I'm trying to say is all the resulting explosion would do is blow Luffy back & thats not going to affect a rubber man. Its the same thing about shinra tensei which I saying somewhere else has no affect on Luffy.

I'm not entirely sure how the current Fox wouldn't be back at full power after over a decade when he could be killed and eventually return from the dead all on his own at full strength. Regardless, he is easily more powerful than multiple tailed beasts combined at this point and easily put out a much more potent beast bomb against them in the other chapter. They all pretty much replicated that previous feat to boot just before.

Honesty I don't see how Luffy could avoid somewhere close to half the power of an attack that in the air was tearing apart multiple mountains. If he actually fired that attack, which was already a good 4-5 times larger than he was before the explosion, Luffy should get hit regardless by the actual attack. Simply avoiding where it hits won't matter when everything around him gets blown to bits. The scale of the explosion is simply too big.

The Eight Tails as far as I could tell never actually got hit by the explosion, it's why Naruto is mentioned to have cleverly used his own beast bomb to get it up to the air, making the feat all the more impressive in terms of destructive scale since the explosion didn't even hit the ground. The force of it is destroying the surrounding area and having the Eight Tails to defend itself, only able to remark how powerful the fox was.

The problem with the showing against Sasuke, Bee intentionally slipped himself in the tail Sasuke happened to 'cut'. It was a plan all on his part to sneak away from home, whether or not Sasuke could duplicate this showing again, given the Raikage is the only one really to leave any permanent damage on a tailed beast so far, is a bit unknown. Sasuke's showing was piercing power anyhow, the 8 tails shouldn't really be less durable than 6 tails Naruto, who again could tank his own beast bombs to the face(no where near as powerful as what he hit his fellow tailed beast's beast bomb. Most of the Hidden Leaf survived Pein crushing their city(although focusing the attack, as he did when he wrapped Naruto in that multi mountain sized mini moon could give Luffy some issues under so many tons of rock). Although Pein's most lethal attack was the one that could suck the souls out of legions of shinobi effortlessly.

@taichokage said:

That combined with crushing lanza del rallampago with his hand and collapsing a space/time warp easily rivals Nauto's strength showings, whether or not you include hado 90.

You talking about his wrist flick when fighting against Aizen? Because that doesn't indicate much for physical strength. Now the air pressure slashes from the sword sings does, not sure how well Kurama could tank that. In terms of raw physical strength, Naruto certain has the advatange with that showing against Pain's mini moon. That should have been a ridiculous amount of weight to push through, given Pain literally tears apart mountains to trap Naruto in it.

@taichokage:
even if it was a change gravity naruto still has to be durable enough for his body not to get crushed by the intense gravity and the mountains on top of him. you must be in some kind of denial.  and i explained the "mountain slicing" feat on page 2. its not  a mountain, ichigo called it a crag himself. it was literally a crag no more bigger than a hill and hills don't equal mountains in destructive capacity. and lanza being mountain level is just ridiculous. the fact that ulq jumping from city block level to mountain level with just one power up and you have nothing to compare the explosions size to since its unknown distance away from the dome which has an unknown size, further proves my point.
Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YouFinished: The Chibaku Tensei is a glorified sealing technique, and has only ever been used as such. Pain even said that his mini version should be enough to CONTAIN naruto, but he could increase the size if anything occured, meaning that it was not ment to kill him.

The Jubi was also trapped inside a formation that was Chibaku Tensei induced, the moon, . You use the argument that because Kurohitsugi was not warping space-time noticably on the exterior at that moment then it was not doing it at all (Despite the fact we could not see inside at that time, for all we know Aizen was telling the truth, He only said it to make Ichigo's power all the more impressive. Hyperbole or not the feat is more impressive than anything I have seen Naruto do as of late), Well Chibaku Tensei was not used against naruto offensively (Only to capture him and contain his power) so he didnt "Tank" that attack since it was not used to attack him in the first place, there was nothing to tank.

His best feats of durability in Tailed Beast form could amount to Mountain level eventually butI would not use Chibaku Tensei as a durability feat since it was not used against naruto to inflict harm upon him. If pain wanted to kill him the entire attack on the village would have been counter-productive, which gives even more base the the fact that attack was not to harm or hurt naruto in any way, other than to immoblize and capture him. I personally would NOT use that as a durability feat since it was not used as an attack intended to inflict harm against him, but if life has taught me anything its that we all have different ideas and opinions and just have to respect them, because chances are I will not be able to turn people to my way of thing with one speach or post.

Bare in mind, I am not saying he is not Mountain level in his Tailed Beast forms, I am meerly saying that I would not use Chibaku Tensei as a measure of his durablilty.

As for the 8 Tails breaking out of Chibaku Tensei, Its really not all that impressive. Since the 8 Tails is equal in size to the 9 Tails it would have been bigger than the Sphere itself, and when it formed it only had one way to go and that was out. Besides the rocks were not compressed enough to make it solid (The cracks running all over the surface) so any sufficent amount Tailed Beast power released at the centre would have been enough to break out of it if the target was conscious when he/she was being trapped.

As for Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago in comparison to Las Noches. The size if Las Noches is not stated outright, but testimonies to its size were given many times, Like when Ichigo and his team were walking for hours and the Fortress never seemed to get closer, Nel said herself that it takes about three days to move from one side to the other. It is more than likely the biggest structure in the enitre verse, and its size is not far off, or could even equal that of the Seireitei. And Lanza del Relampago was calced at being Town+ in terms of destruction, which is not all that far off from mountain level so he is a good comparison for us to use.

Frankly until Naruto shows so new feats that could put him above Ichigo in his Dangai/FGT form, Ichigo destroys him and Luffy. I mean naruto has really only recently (by that I mean it has not been as long as the other 2) been a confirmed hypersonic character (I believe his sage mode was around mach 5-6), while the other 2 were hypersonic for years and even going up to hypersonic+. Ichigo's sword swings in his Dangai form were calced at mach 28, which is double if not triple what naruto is capiable of currently (I cant see him getting past the the low to mid teens (11-15 mach) in terms of speed with this new form, But I could always be wrong). And luffy was Hypersonic+ for a long time too before naruto was so they both out class him in speed. Frankly the only thing he really beats them in is sheer raw destructive power (and even that takes a few seconds to achieve).

Also breaking out of Kurohitsugi was not a strength feat, it was more a testimony to his spirit power, and the wave of his hand was him releasing copious amounts of it in order to "Crush" Kurohitsugi.

Like I said Ichigo wins until naruto shows something more impressive. I would say he could do it without the use of FGT, but it would be a much harder battle that way.

@Yusuke52:  yeah used it seal naruto. but the gravity would of crushed naruto if he wasn't durable enough like it did the montains. and the fact he was encased between a mountains worth of rock. its not like nagato encased him in asphere surrounded by rocks, he was literally encased between the rocks.  and this is naruto's ONLY mountain level durability feat, thinking he has mountain level durability without is dubious.

As for the 8 Tails breaking out of Chibaku Tensei, Its really not all that impressive. Since the 8 Tails is equal in size to the 9 Tails it would have been bigger than the Sphere itself, and when it formed it only had one way to go and that was out. Besides the rocks were not compressed enough to make it solid (The cracks running all over the surface) so any sufficent amount Tailed Beast power released at the centre would have been enough to break out of it if the target was conscious when he/she was being trapped.

the 8 tails breaking through a mountains worth of rock is very impressive. and are you saying the 9 tails is bigger than sphere that dwarfs mountains? im sorry, but what the hell. The cracks on surface are only there because its made up of different rocks, rocks are a dense solid they cant be full compressed together no matter how much pressure you put on them they just crack and break. but they're still being held together by a force that ripped apart a mountain range with no problem. 

As for Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago in comparison to Las Noches. The size if Las Noches is not stated outright, but testimonies to its size were given many times, Like when Ichigo and his team were walking for hours and the Fortress never seemed to get closer, Nel said herself that it takes about three days to move from one side to the other. It is more than likely the biggest structure in the enitre verse, and its size is not far off, or could even equal that of the Seireitei. And Lanza del Relampago was calced at being Town+ in terms of destruction, which is not all that far off from mountain level so he is a good comparison for us to use.

im glad you understand the lanza is only town level. but you need to look at this destruction chart if you think town level is anywhere near close to mountain level.  
Town/ Hill Level-  Blast area of at least 785,000 m^2  
Mountain/ City level-  Blast area of at least 78,500,000 m^2  

you say ichigo wins but fail to prove how hes getting passed naruto's mountain level durability or surviving a bb.

@YouFinished: There is no evidence to suggest that naruto was at the center of the gravity well, he is in fact quite close to the surface of the Chibaku Tensei (Deep enough to render him immobile but no more) since it had already started to form before he joined the main sphere.

the 8 tails breaking through a mountains worth of rock is very impressive. and are you saying the 9 tails is bigger than sphere that dwarfs mountains? im sorry, but what the hell.

I am saying that his placement in the Chibaku Tensei makes the feat of him breaking out of it not impressive. You make out like he was contained at the very center of the Jutsu when he is infact very close to the surface. Hence why I said it is not all that impressive and why the 8 Tails easily broke free from it. The Nine Tails was equal in size (if not bigger) to the Hokage Monument which is once again why I said it would have had no problem breaking out of it.

Once again he is not at the center, or anywhere near for that matter. He is at best 100 meters below the surface which is why it is unimpressive.

It is not unreasonable to think that a beast of its size and power could not tank a mountain level attack. Even going by powerscaling his high tier forms should be able to tank such attacks. nagato did not want to kill him at all, he only wanted to contain him. He would never have used the Jutsu if he though it would kill him or cause incredible/deadly pain to his body. And that is why I do not see that as a suitable feat for his durability. The Jutsu was only used to contain him which is why i dont see that as a good durability feat (Since it was not used to inflict pain or harm upon his person). People can disagree with me of course, but I just dont see that as a durability feat, With that said I dont disagree with his mountain level durability in his High Tier forms, just with that piece of evidence to support it

As far as the the cracks go in the Chibaku Tensei you said

he cracks on surface are only there because its made up of different rocks, rocks are a dense solid they cant be full compressed together no matter how much pressure you put on them they just crack and break.

Well if enough pressure or gravity is exerted on rocks they would keep crushing until they form into one whole object, Like many of our planets and our moon. Even Coal is formed into a solid object after millions of years of compression from old bones. the reason I brought that up is beacuse the spheres structure is physicaly weak due to all of the visable cracks (And the cracks through the sphere itself), meaning that it would require less power to break free from it than it would if it was all one object, the fact that it is being held in place is irrelvent because it is obvious that the gravity ball peaked when it activated and then got weaker, meaning he had an even weaker hold over the sphere when naruto broke out, which also makes his escape less impressive in my eyes.

As far as the Uquiorra goes, I said it was Town+ level that could be anything below Mountain to anything above Town in terms of destruction (but that is besides the point). And when I said it is not far off, I ment on the scale since town is below mountain. Besides the attacks are similar in their makeup and use which is why I said it was a good comparison.

And as for why I believe ichigo can win, well its simple really. He can consisteltly put out hill busting attacks at an incredible pace, not to mention he is much faster than naruto and would be able to close the distance should naruto chose to try and make a Bijuu Dama and enable him to dodge with ease, he can fly and his strength is incredible (When he grabbed aizens blade with his hand and it destroyed the ground around him). Effectively Naruto only outclasses him in raw destructive power with the Bijuu Dama which he could fire off a few times a minute, whereas Ichigo can destroys Hill with each swing of his blade (Calced at Mach 28) is much faster and only has to avoide him for 5 minutes (Which he would be able to do with ease).

Think of it like this, Nauro has the Bijuu Dama (mountain level destruction) Ichigo has his Sword Swings (Hill Level). By the time Naruto has charged up his Bijuu Dama he has already be struck with multiple hill level blasts, Hell Ichigo could detonate the Bijuu Dama ala Getsuga Tensho before he fires it off and naruto would have to tank his own attack then (Sufficent force to the ball should cause it to explode, That is what happens when it collides with something causing the resulting explosion that you see.). The odds are stacked in ichigos favor since he can dish out very powerful attacks consistently where naruto can only dish out a few at a time, For all we know it takes 10-20 seconds to form and fire a Bijuu Dama, could be longer, But I will assume the shorter time span, During which time Ichigo would have already hit him with multiple attacks each at hill level.

Dont assume that because his attacks are less destructive that he is unable to break through, many Hill busting attacks in the span of a few seconds all add up and would break through eventually.

@Yusuke52 said:

@YouFinished: There is no evidence to suggest that naruto was at the center of the gravity well, he is in fact quite close to the surface of the Chibaku Tensei (Deep enough to render him immobile but no more) since it had already started to form before he joined the main sphere.

the 8 tails breaking through a mountains worth of rock is very impressive. and are you saying the 9 tails is bigger than sphere that dwarfs mountains? im sorry, but what the hell.

I am saying that his placement in the Chibaku Tensei makes the feat of him breaking out of it not impressive. You make out like he was contained at the very center of the Jutsu when he is infact very close to the surface. Hence why I said it is not all that impressive and why the 8 Tails easily broke free from it. The Nine Tails was equal in size (if not bigger) to the Hokage Monument which is once again why I said it would have had no problem breaking out of it.

when did i say he was in the center? being "encased" in something doesn't mean your in the center. i agree he was more near the surface than the center but still had amountains worth of rock on top of him and after he was completely buried it was still gather more rock on top of him. for kurama's size, how big is Hokage Monument compared to those mountains next to the chibaku tensei which made them look puny? 

he cracks on surface are only there because its made up of different rocks, rocks are a dense solid they cant be full compressed together no matter how much pressure you put on them they just crack and break.

Well if enough pressure or gravity is exerted on rocks they would keep crushing until they form into one whole object, Like many of our planets and our moon. Even Coal is formed into a solid object after millions of years of compression from old bones. the reason I brought that up is beacuse the spheres structure is physicaly weak due to all of the visable cracks (And the cracks through the sphere itself), meaning that it would require less power to break free from it than it would if it was all one object, the fact that it is being held in place is irrelvent because it is obvious that the gravity ball peaked when it activated and then got weaker, meaning he had an even weaker hold over the sphere when naruto broke out, which also makes his escape less impressive in my eyes.

first of all, rocks can no be compressed into one whole object. where did you get that from? the planets formed because of the suns heat. i don't see how your coal example applies, since its dead plant matter that forms it and not bones, also the fact it takes millions of years makes your point moot.

As far as the Uquiorra goes, I said it was Town+ level that could be anything below Mountain to anything above Town in terms of destruction (but that is besides the point). And when I said it is not far off, I ment on the scale since town is below mountain. Besides the attacks are similar in their makeup and use which is why I said it was a good comparison

town level+ means the blast raidus was a little more than the basic measurement for town level. you literary have to multiply the blast radius of town level by 100 for it equal mountain level. to think that just town level+ covers that far of a gap of that magnitude is ridiculous and desperate.    

And as for why I believe ichigo can win, well its simple really. He can consisteltly put out hill busting attacks at an incredible pace, not to mention he is much faster than naruto and would be able to close the distance should naruto chose to try and make a Bijuu Dama and enable him to dodge with ease, he can fly and his strength is incredible (When he grabbed aizens blade with his hand and it destroyed the ground around him). Effectively Naruto only outclasses him in raw destructive power with the Bijuu Dama which he could fire off a few times a minute, whereas Ichigo can destroys Hill with each swing of his blade (Calced at Mach 28) is much faster and only has to avoide him for 5 minutes (Which he would be able to do with ease).

Think of it like this, Nauro has the Bijuu Dama (mountain level destruction) Ichigo has his Sword Swings (Hill Level). By the time Naruto has charged up his Bijuu Dama he has already be struck with multiple hill level blasts, Hell Ichigo could detonate the Bijuu Dama ala Getsuga Tensho before he fires it off and naruto would have to tank his own attack then (Sufficent force to the ball should cause it to explode, That is what happens when it collides with something causing the resulting explosion that you see.). The odds are stacked in ichigos favor since he can dish out very powerful attacks consistently where naruto can only dish out a few at a time, For all we know it takes 10-20 seconds to form and fire a Bijuu Dama, could be longer, But I will assume the shorter time span, During which time Ichigo would have already hit him with multiple attacks each at hill level.

Dont assume that because his attacks are less destructive that he is unable to break through, many Hill busting attacks in the span of a few seconds all add up and would break through eventually.

you act like the consecutive hits would build up and add up. that wouldn't make any sense. once the shockwave from ichigo sword hits naruto its not going to sit there and wait for the second one to hit and add up it would dissipate on contact.  
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@YouFinished said:

you act like the consecutive hits would build up and add up. that wouldn't make any sense. once the shockwave from ichigo sword hits naruto its not going to sit there and wait for the second one to hit and add up it would dissipate on contact.

Not going to get into the rest of it, because as far as I can tell, the rest is superfluous. The point of it all is: "Can Naruto's Bijuu Bomb blast Ichigo, or can Ichigo smash Naruto?" Regardless of whether or not Naruto has mountain level durability, Ichigo effectively endured what appeared to be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb from Aizen's cero, dead center. So could Naruto's Bijuu Bomb match or surpass that? Granted, either way, it's a moot point: even if Ichigo's sword slashes aren't mountain busting, the air pressure is around near that. Add to that the Getsuga Tenshou, which Ichigo can fire just as easily and quickly as a sword slash, at that level of power would most definitely be mountain busting. So yes, his Getsuga Tenshou would most definitely kill Naruto. Especially if Ichigo took the effort to Flash Step behind him and launch it at his blindspot. Granted, there isn't an example of a Getsuga Tenshou being launched at that level of power, but scaling it up to match would most likely logically lead to the conclusion of mountain busting force.

@YouFinished: I never said that you said he was incase at the center I said "You make out like he is incased at the center" And mountains worth of rubble on top of him? please he is around 100 hundred meters (More than likely less give its size before he was encased) from the surface, at most he has a hills worth of debis directly onto of him not allowing him to move. Which would be easy for him to break out of if he transformed.

first of all, rocks can no be compressed into one whole object. where did you get that from? the planets formed because of the suns heat. i don't see how your coal example applies, since its dead plant matter that forms it and not bones, also the fact it takes millions of years makes your point moot.

First of all our planet was compressed into a sphere by its gravity field, and aside from its tectonic plates it one solid object. Same goes for our moon, Debris from Earth knocked into orbit and then compressed into a natural satilite that orbits our planet, and again it was compressed into one solid object created from many large rocks. If the gravity field or pressure on the object is strong enough then it will smooth out the object and form a structurally sound object. As for the coal I ment to say organic life, so that was my bad. But why do you believe that makes my point moot? I was trying to show you that when exposed to extreme pressure or gravity if will combine into one object, which I did... the fact that it takes millions years is irrelivent in this case since pain used gravity manipulation he would have been able to replicate the pressure that the organic matter was exposed to over those millions of years in the span of a few seconds. But whatever we will just go round in circles becasue of this anyway so I say we just leave it at that and save our wrists the possible RSI.

Hold on the planets formed because of the suns heat? lol that is funny, explain Neptune the furthest planet from the sun in our system? The planets formed because a Large Cump of rock got caught in orbit around the sun and started to develop a gravity field of its own pulling debris into it and forming a sphere, Like you see today. The Suns role in creating our planets was miniscule, It had a big role in POPULATING our planet but not forming it. The Sun is only there to give life, heat and keep the orbit of planets in line. Where you got that from I would love to know.

The Chibaku Tensei also collapsed when he lost control of it meaning all he had done is lift the ground around him and raise it into the air in the shape of a sphere nothing more (Nothing like the SOSP who created a full blown structure with a self sufficent gravity field of its own.) Which once again would have made it even easier to break out.

Town+ level means an attack greater than town level but less than City/Mountain level, nothing more. How you got an exact range to this rating of destruction I will never know. And once again I never said he was at mountain level I said he was close, and thats in regards to its place on the scale. It could be closer to Mountain level than you think, but there is no way to know for sure. unless you were at the center of the blast and can tell us the energy released?

But what does it even matter, the point was the 2 attacks are similar in their make-up and use which is why it would make sense to compare the 2.

And no I dont act like consecutive hits would build and add up. What is worse 1 strong punch in one second or 1,000,000 light punches in one second? Obviously the latter. Same applies for Ichigo, while he is not as destructive as Naruto he can hit more attacks in the time it takes naruto to use his most destructive attack. I would sooner spend 10 seconds hitting 100's of mid ranged attacks than I would spend those 10 seconds charging up a high level attack.

Same logic can be applied like this. A .50 BMG is not able to penatrate an M1A1 Abrams outright, but a second shot to the same location will go straight through, why? because it was weakened. You make out like Narutos Cloak cannot be broken by anything short of a mountain buster, no matter how many attacks are use against it, it will not weaken at all until it is met by a mountain busting attack. Each of Ichigos attack will weaken the defence he has and he will break through sooner or later. Its no different than susanoo (To is visual composition and look), it can be broken through if it is hit repeatedly with strong attacks, and while it might have mountain level durability (No I am not stating that susanoo has mountain level durability), enough strong attacks in a short period of time WILL take its toll on the cloak.

Fact is Ichigo is a faster, stronger and more skilled fighter than Naruto is, and Currently he wins this, until Naruto shows some more impressive skills with his new form. He will remain in close range effectively shutting down Narutos Biju Dama and then he must resort to close range fighting, which Ichigo will avoid with relitive ease, and all the while hacking away with his inferior Hill busting attacks until Naruto is out of his Cloak and gets stabbed through the chest with zangetsu ending the fight.

Unless you make a life changing point in Narutos favor (Or he gets some more showtime in his own manga series) I will only every believe that Ichigo can win this for reasons already stated.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I keep seeing Pain's Chibaku Tensei brought up as an example that Naruto can tank mountain level attacks. This simply isn't what happened. Naruto was never in the center of that attack. It was already massive once he made contact with it and he was hit with hills or small mountains that had been reduced to small boulders. His feat there isn't really a good example of his durability, unless you you're talking about boulderized hills.

Ichigo, especially hollow Ichigo is a going to be a tough competitor if only because we have yet to see an upper limit to his power. He's never really been attacked during a fight. Ulquiorra was god mode Espada and was getting tossed around left and right and never even landed a hit on Ichigo and had his attacks either obliterated in a counter or were tanked. FGT Ichigo ate an attack that seemed to have a similar destructive force as Ulqu's arrows and it burned up his skin. At least with that we can say that an attack of that calibur does x damage (which was just burnt skin). Hollow Ichigo doesn't really have any examples of taking damage. He just beats everyone with ease and only goes away when Ichigo wills him to go away. Because of this, there's no telling if a Bijuu bomb would destroy him or if he could tank it with his bare hands.

Also, Ichigo is fast. So fast that it looks like he's teleporting when he moves and fast enough to disorient Ulquiorra during his fight. I'm not sure why he would even allow himself to get hit by a bijuu bomb to begin with.

@sickVisionz said:

I keep seeing Pain's Chibaku Tensei brought up as an example that Naruto can tank mountain level attacks. This simply isn't what happened. Naruto was never in the center of that attack. It was already massive once he made contact with it and he was hit with hills or small mountains that had been reduced to small boulders. His feat there isn't really a good example of his durability, unless you you're talking about boulderized hills.

Ichigo, especially hollow Ichigo is a going to be a tough competitor if only because we have yet to see an upper limit to his power. He's never really been attacked during a fight. Ulquiorra was god mode Espada and was getting tossed around left and right and never even landed a hit on Ichigo and had his attacks either obliterated in a counter or were tanked. FGT Ichigo ate an attack that seemed to have a similar destructive force as Ulqu's arrows and it burned up his skin. At least with that we can say that an attack of that calibur does x damage (which was just burnt skin). Hollow Ichigo doesn't really have any examples of taking damage. He just beats everyone with ease and only goes away when Ichigo wills him to go away. Because of this, there's no telling if a Bijuu bomb would destroy him or if he could tank it with his bare hands.

Also, Ichigo is fast. So fast that it looks like he's teleporting when he moves and fast enough to disorient Ulquiorra during his fight. I'm not sure why he would even allow himself to get hit by a bijuu bomb to begin with.

My point exactly, Thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel