naruto vs ichigo vs luffy

Topic started by tronboy on March 25, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@One_Piece_God said: 

@YouFinished said:

full kyuubi mode naruto takes it pretty easily.night mare luffy and hollow ichigo at best are probably multi-city block, so no one here can harm naruto and a bb would finish them off.

No

I really hate you kishi for making this tailed best bomb attack *sigh* every Naruto fan just wanks the attack to stupid levels.

Don't just assume that attack will land a hit because both Ichigo & Luffy are capable of evading such an attack.

lol. okay then, when have nightmare luffy or hollow ichigo displayed the long distance movement speed to evade an attack with aoe larger than a mountain? even if they do evade it (which the will not, EVER) how are they going to hurt naruto?
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YouFinished said:

@One_Piece_God said:

@YouFinished said:

full kyuubi mode naruto takes it pretty easily.night mare luffy and hollow ichigo at best are probably multi-city block, so no one here can harm naruto and a bb would finish them off.

No

I really hate you kishi for making this tailed best bomb attack *sigh* every Naruto fan just wanks the attack to stupid levels.

Don't just assume that attack will land a hit because both Ichigo & Luffy are capable of evading such an attack.

lol. okay then, when have nightmare luffy or hollow ichigo displayed the long distance movement speed to evade an attack with aoe larger than a mountain? even if they do evade it (which the will not, EVER) how are they going to hurt naruto?

Heres ichigo dodging Ulquiorra's lanza del relampago "Spear o Lightning" clearly by the explosion would decimate a mountain and ichigo even stops it with his hands since the op stated that they're all at there peaks Which ichigo would be at when he fought Aizen during their fight the force of his swings were cleaving mountains....Ichigo would definitely destroy naruto

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo should take this, his FGT form is his actual ultimate form and until Naruto and Luffy develop their powers and become stronger, and show more feats, Ichigo should take this. This is of course until Bleach makes up some BS that Ichigo is part Quincy to make him even more powerful.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ichigo wins this, as of the latest chapters his powers are monstrous to the point where he one-shots people bankai level.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

YouFinished said:

Heres ichigo dodging Ulquiorra's lanza del relampago "Spear o Lightning" clearly by the explosion would decimate a mountain and ichigo even stops it with his hands since the op stated that they're all at there peaks Which ichigo would be at when he fought Aizen during their fight the force of his swings were cleaving mountains....Ichigo would definitely destroy naruto

your new so, first off,  when something is refered to as mountain level it refers to a mountain of this size: 
a good demostration would be: 
    what ichigo destoryed was a hill like crag (ichigo calls it a crag himself).     
a crag 
a crag 

ichigo destroying the crag 
ichigo destroying the crag 

notice the size of the people next to the rock and the size of ichigo and aizen next to the rock? it far different from a mountain.
secondly, names of attacks dont mean much unless you can prove it was going lightning fast. plus ichigo did not move that far when he dodged, i asked for long distance speed.  and lastly try using manga scans instead of anime vids since mangas are the original, so its far more credible evidence.

@YouFinished: The name of the attack doesn't mean anything to me it was a basic translation for those that don't know.... he didn't need to move that far because of its size I'm pretty sure if it were any bigger ichigo would have dodged it in a similar fashion if they were fighting in that area where your mountain would be it would share the same fate as the mountain in the scan you provided judging by the size of the LDR's explosion...here are the scans of what happens in the vid.. Since you seem to know who will win in this fight give me a scenario of how naruto will come out being the victor of this clash.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
Ichigo... he is intangable, he will Cero Luffy and Naruto... since the picture is reffering to Vasto Lorde Ichigo.. he will take this easily. and by eating their souls.
@CerberusPrime3k: what makes you think the lanza's explosion is mountain level just because it looks big? the fact you have nothing to compare it too in the scan except the dome which is a unknown size and the blast is pretty far off in the distance makes your claim pointless unless you can prove it with some kind of scaling method. and for my "scenario" of the fight im assuming naruto is starting in full kyuubi mode by the picture in the OP, naruto has mountain level durability and destructive capacity, nightmare luffy and hollow ichigo are nowhere near that, so theres nothing they can do except kill each other. if naruto does a beast bomb there is no way they can escape the blast radius (again is larger than a mountain). also, the basic translation is the name of the attack and once again its just  a name unless proven it moves a lightning speed taking it at face value is dubious.

@YouFinished: I never stated it being fast as lightning never implied that at all plus if you look a little below the picture of Naruto it clearly says they are all at their peaks I know little of luffy but ichigo would be at where he fought aizen before he used FGT and naruto having master control over tailed beast mode I wouldn't use fullbring infused ichigo becuase he only has little feats at the moment such as shattering that pocket dimension that Yukio created by just going bankai and making swift work of ginjo but the ichigo that fought aizen was manhandling him even sweeping away Full incantation Hadō #90 Kurohitsugi...Aizen alone at that stage could solo both naruto and luffy.

@CerberusPrime3k: sorry i must of misread your post and confused it with something else. and the op is confusing it shows pictures of certain forms but states them at peak levels and night mare luffy and hollow ichigo are not peak levels. anyways, dangai ichigo (the onne in aizen fight) and current luffy (he is at his peak at the moment, if you did not know) are not mountain busting like naruto nor do they have mountain durability. what makes you think ichigo is winning this if he is outclassed in both destructive capabilities and durability by rather large margin or even aizen for that matter? the feats that you mentioned there are nothing compared to mountain busting.
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@YouFinished: I'd give Ichigo the edge due to the element of surprise. Naruto presumably can't see or sense Ichigo's shinigami form. Even if Naruto at peak has 'mountain level durability and destructive output', even Dangai Ichigo can come close, if not outright match that with the aforementioned shattering of a crag with a mere sweep of his sword. Yes, Naruto's Tailed Beast Bomb surpasses that in destructive output, but only by a comparatively small amount. Since Naruto has to charge that bomb, and Ichigo merely needs to swing his sword, Ichigo can launch an vastly superior assault before Naruto even finishes charging the blast. And considering the relatively vast distance Ichigo was able to flash step with Aizen in tow, it's not unlikely to assume that he could dodge that Beast Bomb, and it's area of destruction, even once Naruto released it. From there, Naruto has to charge another, and Ichigo's slashed him to pieces. Taking all that into account, if Naruto doesn't even know Ichigo is there, then he's going to get blindsided before he can even defend himself, and overwhelmed before he can react. Durability, he may have. Destructive area, he may have. But speed, he loses in. Combined with a surprise assault, he's not winning this. Then Luffy's left to stop the Reaper. And that's sadly not happening anytime soon.

@YouFinished: How does naruto outclass ichigo or even aizen in durability? Heres ichigo tanking this small orb that explodes and by the looks of it...it definitely would level a mountain. The tailed beast bomb took time to build up in the recent chapters but i'm pretty sure at his peak he could do it effortlessly..ichigo could dodge it

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

First thing's first; for everyone saying "he won't even be able to see Ichigo dur hur" it is nearly always assumed that Ichigo's intangibility/invisibility are off (otherwise the fight would make no sense).

Naruto's current form is not mountain busting, it is multi-mountain busting. If a blast from one of the other bijuu is enough to take out a mountain and Naruto was able to match the power of 5 of them combined, it makes sense that he is multi-mountain busting, outclassing Ulquiorra in power I would say.

But I think something like this has been done before with Ichigo vs Naruto at their peaks, and it was generally agreed that Ichigo would win (though it wouldn't be a stomp by any means).

@othus12: Avoiding a blast does not equal hypersonic, though I would agree anyway that he is hypersonic in gear 2. But then Naruto at this stage is also hypersonic, so that really isn't a big deal. And dodging an attack with a huge blast radius is going to be much harder than just dodging a laser.

Luffy just isn't on the same level as the others at the moment.

FGT Ichigo>Full Kurama Naruto>>Luffy.

Luffy would die within the first couple of minutes, then Naruto would put up a half-decent fight against Ichigo until his beast mode runs out, or Ichigo decdes to end it with mugetsu.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

First thing's first; for everyone saying "he won't even be able to see Ichigo dur hur" it is nearly always assumed that Ichigo's intangibility/invisibility are off (otherwise the fight would make no sense).

In regards to that, I was merely going from my own experience: The first battle thread I made here involved Ichigo and one of the first questions was 'is Ichigo's intangibility/invisibility off?' So I assumed that unless stated otherwise, those abilities of his were active. If the contrary is indeed true, and Ichigo's surprise attack is taken away, yeah, your prediction is much more accurate than mine. Though the 'dur hur' was a tad unnecessary.

@JonSmith: Fair enough, I just would have thought it obvious. If invisibility and intangibility are on then it means Naruto and Luffy can't do a thing to him and Ichigo stomps, rendering the thread meaningless.

@CerberusPrime3k: once again just because the blast looks big doesn't mean its mountain level. the blast is literally the size of a few hills, look at the hills right next to it.  the blast goes up but how far up? by the scans not that much especially not  the size of a mountain. and your still no showing me any speeds saying ichigo could dodge an explosion the size of a mountain. also, heres naruto tanking  mountain busting attack with only 6 tails: 

@GIRUGAMESH: Not necessarily. It's been shown that even if Ichigo is invisible to regular people, hollows, shinigami, etc, aren't necessarily actually intangible. Their attacks still damage the regular world, and even if they can't be seen, a Hollow can still be hit by a normal person. Kinda. Chad couldn't actually see a Hollow, but he could hit one. Same for Ichigo, recently: Without his shinigami powers, he couldn't see a Hollow, but he could hit it. For all the good it did. So in theory, while Ichigo would be invisible, they could still hit him with area denial attacks and by locating him by his effects on the environment.

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YouFinished:judging from that picture. i thought that they try to seal naruto, not tanking, but whatever, its been a long time since i read that chapter. i would say if dangai was in the same position. he would just break it with his hands. because personally i think crushing a hado 90 full incantation (that can destroy space & time ) with his hands is a better feat than that picture. In my opinion.

@JonSmith: That's pretty much my point, they're invisible and pretty much immune to regular attacks but they can still damage the physical world, meaning Naruto and Luffy wouldn't have a chance. Chad and Ichigo have always had an affinity for spiritual pressure/power, so it makes sense that they could see/damage hollows. And even if it was just the case that Ichigo only had invisibility, that would still be a monstrous handicap that would make the battle totally unfair, especially seeing as how Ichigo at his best may be able to one-shot them with a normal attack if they don't see him coming.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Although I do think Ichigo wins in a tough fight, I feel people are ignoring luffy too much. If Luffy lands one of these punches then someones in trouble:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel