naruto vs ichigo vs luffy

Topic started by tronboy on March 25, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
vs
vs
vs
vs

they all have 20 minutes of preptime and they all are at peak on namek

Edited by Takashichea - 11-21-13

Locked - See Current Naruto vs Dangai Ichigo vs Current Luffy

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Roll eyes

what do u mean and who do u think wins on a all browl out i believe in naruto believe it lol that one of naruto's quotes

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Nail blast the three guys, for being on his planet

empty namekian planet who wins

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

... I find it difficult to believe that no one has done this before. Also, at peak, which is different from the pictures you posted, Ichigo butchers the other two. Flash Step and dimension breaking slashes completely annihilates Luffy and Naruto. Not to mention that they probably couldn't even see him to begin with, since he's a Shinigami.

naruto could sense negative emotions and could sense and smell pretty good because the fact that he's a ninja and all those moves he could dodge because in this picture he dodged a's attack which was going hypersonic speeds

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@tronboy said:

naruto could sense negative emotions and could sense and smell pretty could because the fact that he's a ninja and all those moves he could dodge because in this picture he dodged a's attack which was going hypersonic speeds

what happened to your lightspeed arguement

he can take out luffy using this move turning him in to a frog and easily breaking him he could kill ichigo with the rasenshuriken which paralzes your cells to a point where you cant move and most likely death

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@tronboy said:

he can take out luffy using this move turning him in to a frog and easily breaking him he could kill ichigo with the rasenshuriken which paralzes your cells to a point where you cant move and most likely death

no, because the path of pain theat turned into a frog statue was beacuse it absorbed his sage chakra, thus that wouldnt happen to luffy. Now tell me, what heppened to your ligtspeed arguement, or are you just trolling

Post by taichokage (12,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I have to say Ichigo still. His feats whether it be his current self or his Dangai form (which is possibly stronger) are superior to the other two. Dangai form slices mountains in two with air pressure from a sword swing and crushes space/time attacks with a wrist flick, and his current self shatters pocket dimensions with his reiatsu which 3 captains couldn't do together and basically one shots bankai level opponents now (Kugo and potentially Ivan). And we still can't over look his flight advantage and barrier hard body that can not just deflect, but crush powerful blasts with his bare hand. Right now neither Luffy nor Naruto can compete, and I anticipate that it wont get much better since we all no that Ichigo is going to have to match the new antagonist's power, which seems monstrous based on his limited showings.

i still go with beast ball or rasenshuriken

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
full kyuubi mode naruto takes it pretty easily.night mare luffy and hollow ichigo at best are probably multi-city block, so no one here can harm naruto and a bb would finish them off.   
Post by othus12 (6,184 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@tronboy: luffy can also dodge hypersonic attacks (he called a laser beam slow -.-) so rasenshuriken and bijuu dama are pretty much easy to avoid to him.

also his stamina is pretty much above naruto, he may not defeat a dimension crusher like ichigo but he can take on naruto, even in full kyubby mode.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Troll thread Ichigo wins we all know this & frankly Ichigo vs Luffy vs Naruto battles are getting old, there is lots of other manga characters out there *sigh*

@tronboy said:

Lool

@YouFinished said:

full kyuubi mode naruto takes it pretty easily.night mare luffy and hollow ichigo at best are probably multi-city block, so no one here can harm naruto and a bb would finish them off.

No

I really hate you kishi for making this tailed best bomb attack *sigh* every Naruto fan just wanks the attack to stupid levels.

Don't just assume that attack will land a hit because both Ichigo & Luffy are capable of evading such an attack.

@Haofan123: I love how you keep correcting him & how he does not have the facts to back up the lightspeed claim he made lol

@tronboy said:

naruto could sense negative emotions and could sense and smell pretty good because the fact that he's a ninja and all those moves he could dodge because in this picture he dodged a's attack which was going hypersonic speeds

1) I'm fairly certain that doesn't matter. Being in an separate realm of existence probably beats emotion sensing. Even if not, Luffy has no way of seeing him. And since neither of them could see Ichigo, and this is a free for all, Naruto would probably aim for the obvious, visible threat: Luffy. Who would retaliate, and they'd both be blindsided by Ichigo without even being able to react.

2) That move only worked because they were trying to restrain him. Naruto gathered and drained off excess sage chakra into the Path holding him, which resulted in him turning into a frog statue. The only move in Luffy's repetoire that involves prolonged grappling is his robot move. And due to Naruto's chakra cloak, getting a hold of him like that, on top of serving no purpose, would be quite tricky. Ichigo, being a swordsman, has no moves that require prolonged physical contact. And in regards to the Rasenshuriken, it takes time to travel through the air when thrown. To the point that it's fairly easily blocked, dispersed, or dodged. Even when a straight up charge is used for direct contact, that's still limited by the user's speed. And it's already been determined that Naruto and Luffy can't hit Ichigo. IF Naruto could hit Luffy with it, it might be enough to take him out. But with Luffy's speed and his foresight, that's no easy task.

3) Since I've already addressed the Rasenshuriken, the Beast Ball is a massively destructive move, true. However, Ichigo could swipe it away with a mere swing of his sword, not to mention matching and SURPASSING it's destructive output with equal ease. Again, that's under the presumption that they could see him. Which they can't. So they wouldn't even be launching attacks his way to begin with. In terms of sheer destructive range, Naruto has Luffy beat. Luffy has no area denial attacks, but at the same time, Naruto doesn't have any substantial durability feats that I'm aware of. So if Luffy can lend a few decent hits before Naruto can, Naruto probably goes down.

Either way, if Ichigo's feeling lazy, he'll watch 'em trash each other, then drop the winner. If not, the fight's over in a second, Ichigo walks away without a sweat or scratch, Naruto and Luffy's last thoughts are "What the hell just hit us?!"

What's your reply, Trollboy?

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@tronboy said:

No he can't because as far as I am aware neither Luffy or Ichigo have powers that let them absorb another persons Haki/Reiatsu.

@JonSmith said:

Either way, if Ichigo's feeling lazy, he'll watch 'em trash each other, then drop the winner. If not, the fight's over in a second, Ichigo walks away without a sweat or scratch, Naruto and Luffy's last thoughts are "What the hell just hit us?!"

Basically lol even though I would like Luffy to win but no matter, there is still room for him to improve greatly.

Post by Dream (7,087 posts) See mini bio Level 20
From the pics I'm seeing before me, I am assuming this battle involves Naruto in Nine Tails Chakra mode, Nightmare Luffy and H2 Ichigo. If such is the case, then I believe we should only be taking in account feats seen from the forms being shown and not anything that involves later upgrades with the selected characters meaning at the points within their titles, Naruto doesn't have his Tailed Beast Mode, Luffy having no Gears or Haki and Ichigo not having FGT mode, Fullbring, etc...

I'll comment on who I think I'll win this match a little later. But just thought I'd toss the above out since people seem to be tossing in later feats from upgrades that the three characters above acquired.

@Dream: That's a bit of misconception on my part personally: He posts those pictures, then goes on to say that the battles are at peak. Which I assumed to mean the strongest versions of the characters, shown currently. The current characters are significantly stronger, thus that would be their 'peak'. So whether he means the pictured versions, or the peak versions as stated in his description is up to debate. Given his track record with battles thus far, it probably doesn't matter either way: He'd reply the exact same way no matter which versions of the characters were used.

Post by Dream (7,087 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JonSmith: I've noticed how shoddy he sets up matches. If he doesn't clear up the confusion soon, I may as well be tempted to whip up a similar match which is more easier to know what to account for.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel