Naruto vs Ichigo (read OP first!!)

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on Nov. 1, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

RULES-

-Both players CANNOT use their powers, that means no Reiatsu, Chakra, Flash Step, Jutsu, Getsuga Tencho or Rasengan

-Neither can use the demons within them. Aka, no Inner Hollow or Nine Tailed Fox

-No sage mode, or bankai

-Ichigo gets Zangetsu, but as mentioned, he can't use Getsuga Tencho

-Naruto gets ten shuriken, ten kunai, and one Wind/Fuma Shuriken

-MORALS OFF, fight to the death or k.o

-Current versions of both characters

-Fight takes place in Chunin Exams fighting arena.

vs

LOCATION-

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So, is only physical struggle?

@Levance: yes, purely physical plus the weapons they have

@sharingan_eyes: mmm to me Naruto seems more trained in fighting, and also has the distance advantage

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ichigo obviously is physically stronger than Naruto... He slices naruto into pieces...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheRedRose:

Naruto train all his life to be a ninja, while Ichigo have a little training at best. Naruto have speed and strength on his side, while Ichigo have.... a sword and street fighting (so yeah, Naruto beat Ichigo)

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ichigo, body molded through countless life & death struggles against superior opponents and his experienced swordsmanship will prevail in the end.

Fullbring?, doesn't counter the OP

@sceonn:

What!? Superior, swordsmanship? What I see of him is swinging his sword around like a crazy man

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Naruto would win. With one Rasenshuriken he has too much of an advantage.

@Levance:

No fullbringer either, i meant for them to have NO powers what so ever, just physical combat and weaponry

@YouFinished:

He doesn't have the Rasenshuriken, just a wind shuriken, it's a regular weapon

@YouFinished:First one who didn't read the OP

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sceonn said:

Ichigo, body molded through countless life & death struggles against superior opponents and his experienced swordsmanship will prevail in the end.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@sceonn:

What superior swordsmanship? What I see of him is swinging his sword around like a crazy man

Experienced Swordmanship=Superior Swordmanship?

Yes! As you say, it is superior, at least to Naruto's who's no swordsman.

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sharingan_eyes:

do you mean a fuma shuriken?

@Levance:

that's fantastic.

@sceonn:

LOL! Sorry I meant to add something to it (I edited)

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Narutos physical strength is above the normal ninja thanks to his bloodline and the fox. I can't really see a way for Ichigo to win.

@YouFinished: yes, a Fuma Shuriken

Post by Dream (8,279 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I see Ichigo winning this. Base stats alone, Ichigo's at least supersonic in speed and has greater strength and durability while Naruto's barely at sonic speeds in base form and less impressive with strength and durability. Naruto may have the edge with options for ranged combat considering the weaponry he has. But that won't be saving his hide against a far stronger foe who could quickly close the distance between the two, especially as the restrictions for this match bar him from his regular battle tactics to rely on Shadow Clones while in base form.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream said:

I see Ichigo winning this. Base stats alone, Ichigo's at least supersonic in speed and has greater strength and durability while Naruto's barely at sonic speeds in base form and less impressive with strength and durability. Naruto may have the edge with options for ranged combat considering the weaponry he has. But that won't be saving his hide against a far stronger foe who could quickly close the distance between the two, especially as the restrictions for this match bar him from his regular battle tactics to rely on Shadow Clones while in base form.

This.

Bleach speeds> Naruto speeds

Bleach strength> Naruto strength

Though I would give Naruto the edge in h2h ability and skill, it simply won't be enough to pull out a win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel