Naruto vs Hollow Ichigo vs Luffy vs Kakashi

Topic started by edwardnewgate on March 9, 2010. Last post by Jflash94 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by edwardnewgate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

i personally think hollow ichigo or naruto
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Oh, thats a tough one.
I guess Naruto could win if he starts in Sage mode and can use it two more times, even though it will be a hard battle
Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
wtf. Realistically Ichigo can easily beat all three  well I don't know about Luffy but Ichigo still wins.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ichigo
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20

A complete curbstomp in Ichigo's favor. The world of Bleach has much more power, speed and endurance than One Piece and Naruto.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ichigo takes out Naruto and Kakashi easily via speedblitz. I won't say anything concerning One Piece considering that anything involving Bleach vs. OP becomes as much of a ridiculous flame war as Superman vs Goku. In terms of projection-based powers, Bleach has it. In terms of strength, OP clearly dominates. To me OP is like a coked up re-imagining of DBZ. I might've enjoyed it if Luffy wasn't such a retard psycho. He's just as bad as the American dub of Naruto.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@battleheiz said:
"Ichigo "
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Luffy
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
naaah ichigo
Post by edwardnewgate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

one piece is not crapper than bleach 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
of course it is not
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Luffy, he can throw a Giant fist larger than a building and has over 100 Tons strength.  
If Luffy Mastered Haki then he would win, however Ichigo has yet to show what his upgraded hollow mask can do. Currently I am undecided, when more chapters come out then we will thoughly know.

Luffy > Naruto, Kakashi
Luffy ??? Ichigo 
Ichigo > Naruto, Kakashi
Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: though i think ichigo wins between him and luffy everything on your post is true.
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@MisterShin said:
" Luffy, he can throw a Giant fist larger than a building and has over 100 Tons strength.   If Luffy Mastered Haki then he would win, however Ichigo has yet to show what his upgraded hollow mask can do. Currently I am undecided, when more chapters come out then we will thoughly know. Luffy > Naruto, Kakashi Luffy ??? Ichigo  Ichigo > Naruto, Kakashi "
ichigo super hollow form, came back from the dead, and beat the crap out of ulqiorra, and throw a piece of ulqiorra handback to him, turning it into somekind of a lethal projectile
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If this is regualr hollow Ichigo, he wins this with ease. 

If this is super hollow Ichigo, he beats all three of the other combatants. Luffy is stronger than Naruto, and even he wouldn't stand a chance against Ulquiorra.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@GIRUGAMESH:
i think we all agree that Ichigo would win definitely against naruto and kakashi but luffy would be his biggest problem. although, you have to admit, ichigo without his hollow mask is kinda weak. he was unmercifully  beaten by byakuya, yammi(#10 yammi not 0) and grimmjow while neither of the two espada had released there ressurections, so if he doesnt put that on, luffy(naruto and kakashi still lose to this) has a good chance to get the btter of him, but he would probably release his mask anyways so he wins 
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I don't know enough about Luffy to really make an argument for or against him but Hollow Ichigo could definitely beat Naruto and Kakashi.  Naruto only has a shot if he loses himself to the Kyuubi and it goes 8 or 9 tails.

I'm not sure how Kakashi even made it into this bracket.  He holds his own for a non super overpowered character but at the end of the day he's just a regular dude who's got some skill.  He's still bound to realistic actions and limitations like running out of energy and having to charge up moves.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
this is clearly a spite thread.ichigo kills them all with ease, he wouldnt even have to use bankai to do this
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@TheManipulater: Non bankai Ichigo has no hope of beating 4-tails Naruto.  That's gonna be a slaughter.  At best it'd be a standstill of Ichigo being able to dodge attacks but not really having his attacks do any damage.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
1) Tie Naruto and Ichigo or slight overall edge Naruto-sage mode and tails, bankai and h2 are the strongest here.
2)Kakashi-very powerful with his jutsu's, has the sharingan and could even catch Ichigo or Naruto with Kumui a few times out of ten.
3)Luffy -Physical attacks won't be enough to beat the others on this list.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel